windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 13264

over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Helga: Oh. *looks at the ground for a second, then back up as they continue walking* Well I'm a witch. I like to put detail in what I'm doing. And if I say I'm going to rip their hearts out, I will. With much pleasure. I need to kill right now..
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: We will, don't worry. Just be patient, Helga
Helga: Why would I be worried when I know I got the best hunter by my side? *a small smirk appears on the corner of her lips*
Enricho: Well, thanks.
Franziska: To be honest, there are better Hunters........ Just saying
Helga: I'm very well aware. Just saying it to boost a man's confidence.
Franziska: Why? Does it make him better at fighting?
Helga: It gives him a reason to fight.
Franziska: Wow. Amazing
Enricho: You know, Franziska: You're pretty annoying
Franziska: How did you know what my nickname in school was? Kids used to call me Annoying all the time. It's nice to think back to those days
last edited over a year ago
Helga: Isn't school that education building? It sounds nice.
Franziska: Oh, it is. You get to make many friends. I never did make any, because friends didn't like fire as much as I did
Flynn: I was suspended once for bringing magic into school.. Luckily they didn't kill my family for witchcraft.
Helga: *cringes in memory of the word, then exhales a deep breath*
Franziska: Oh, I did the same. But they found I was just a failure as an alchemist. That's why I'm a Psychopath instead. You're a lot more talented with potion, Flynn. I just got these fire potions, but I'm okay with that
Flynn: You're grateful for what you have. I like that about you. Not many people are nowadays..
Franziska: Of course I'm grateful. I'm grateful for any skill I have.
Flynn: Very rare for a psychopath.
Helga: *nods in agreement, continuing the walk while still carrying Rosemary*
Enricho: There it is (Looks at the town, which is heavily deserted and empty, as if no one has been out in a long time) Everyone be on your guard
Flynn: *pulls out the dagger Helga gave him, then opens up his small book and reads from it* According to my notes, the corrupted are past and local townsfolk that have become zombies. They have poor sight, but very trained hearing. Some can climb while others can run, but most of them they walk on a medium fast pace. You take them down by the brain I believe, it kills the host. They look just like us.. They're armed with weapons. The person that was once there is no more, so do not have mercy on any of them. They've gone mad. A bunch of psychopaths.

Helga: *nods at him, taking out her sword and glancing at Rosemary* Remember that day the mean warlock sent you off in one of his dogs to this nice place? Do you remember the place?
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Nah, the Corrupted don't bite. Their mais like The Crazies, where they just kill you with normal weapons :P over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
okie let me edit. over a year ago
Rosemary: Yeah, I do
Helga: Alright, well I do not. So I cannot send you there right now. But guess what? You like to fly, right? And I'm sure you like birds. So I'll turn you into one. I'll convert you.. into a robin! Yes, how about that? You'll soar in the air, and not touch the ground! You can wait for us in a nearby tree. Can you go that for me? *nods at her, then with a spell she turns Rosemary into an orange robin, picking her up and kissing her on her tiny forehead* Alright, you can fly and wait, okay? *holds her hands out high and sets Rosemary as a bird free*
Rosemary: (Unable to talk in her form, she chirps happily and flies off)
Enricho: Alright, let's get moving. Keep your eyes peeled (Walks through the town, paying close attention to his surroundings)
Helga: *whispers* We need to pretend that we do not suspect them. We need noise. *with her sword, she bangs it against a metal pole to attract the corrupted*
(As soon as she does this, A Corrupted smashes through a door, an axe in his hand, aimed at her)
Enricho: (Immediately, he swung his sword and sliced the Corrupted's arm off. It feel to the floor, yet the Corrupted felt no pain)
Flynn: Gah!
Helga: Stay behind me. *skillfully swings her majestic body and beheads the corrupted. She then grabs the axe it was using and gives it to Flynn* Here, this is better.
Flynn: *nods, then widens his eyes* Watch out! *pushes Helga out of the way and crashes the axe against another corrupted's chest*
(A small horde of Corrupted start to run at them, carrying large weapons)
Enricho: (Shoots at them, killing three)
Helga: *swings her shaped leg in the air, kicking the gun off one of them and beheading them* Although I admire such human devices and weapons, I must admit I prefer my own ways. I'll take this half. You continue further into the town.

The witch placed back her sword in her belt, and her eyes became very thin slits as a bright, purple aura began to surround her hands.

Helga: *murmurs to herself* Aven safa sa belise, de la mer...

She decided to do something different, using her actual powers rather than becoming some creature. It was a rare occurrence that hardly ever happened, and it was because it drained a lot of energy from her mind. She suddenly lifts chunks of earth from the ground, throwing them with her magic at the corrupted, crushing them against each other. As one heads toward her from behind, she lifts the ground from the back of her and sends the corrupt flying back. The witch shapes the chunks of earth into very sharp cones which she skillfully throws at the townsfolk, it penetrating their brains. Helga suddenly jumps from the ground into the air, soaring with magic to the top of a building where she stumbled upon a whole herd of corrupted. The witch releases a war scream as her eyes turn black and she shoves her hands forward, creating a huge gush of air forward, sending every single corrupt on the roof backward and making them fall off the building with them penetrating through the cones of earth as their fall.
Enricho: (Shoots at a few more as he continues walking down the street)

Franziska: (While on the roof, she drops a potion onto the Corrupted below her, setting them all on fire)
Helga: *gasps for air as her eyes turn back to normal, then glances at Franziska* Good job.

She then unexpectedly ran to the left, seemingly jumping to her death. Instead, she jumps off the roof and the air seemed to carry her to the next building, where another group of corrupted awaited her. Her eyes became slits again, preparing herself for her next move. She lands in the center of the building, where the corrupted surround her mercilessly. Unexpectedly, she jumps in the air and grasps one human's neck with her legs, the other's neck with her hands. The witch twists and twirls in the air with her flexible body, dragging the creatures with her. Two loud cracks are heard from the monsters, and when Helga frees them, they both fall dead on the ground with snapped necks. The nymph lands on the ground, with her pupils still slits. She surprisingly lets out a swift, creepy laugh while staring at the other monsters.

Helga: Who wants some more?! *takes out her daggers and throws them in the air, killing a few*
Enricho: (Shoots at the Corrupted in the distance, and slices the others next to him with his sword)
One of the corrupted attacks Helga with a pitchfork, and it goes straight through her forearm. The witch only seems to wince, as she is aware that the wound will heal soon. She pulls the pitchfork out her arm, and stabs a corrupted with it.
Enricho: We must have killed all of them by now. There can't be much less
(As he continues to fight them, a large stone Gargoyle flies down and attempts to stab him with it's spear)
Helga: *perks her ears and looks back, widening her eyes* Enricho! *wings suddenly bursts through on her back, and she flies down and crashes the gargoyle against a building in effort to save the hunter* Did it scratch you?
Enricho: I'm fine. Thanks (The Gargoyle gets up and walks towards her, it's stone wings flapping, but not lifting it off the ground)
Jade_23 commented…
I imagine this being cute idk why. over a year ago
Helga hisses at the gargoyle as her pupils turn into slits, then lifts it with her magic and throws it against the building in attempt to break it.
(The Gargoyle's wings crack, angering it as it rushes at Helga to attack)
Helga: *raises it again in the air as her hands stretch out while she physically tries crushing it with he bare hands trembling against each other while the gargoyle shakes in the air*
(As it shakes, the Gargoyle throws it's spear at her to stop her)
Helga: *dodges the spear, but it scratches her shoulder quite badly* Argh!!! *the aura in her hands become brighter as she shakes the gargoyle, finally throwing it again against the walls and cracking it to pieces*
Enricho: Helga, are you okay?
Helga: *hisses in pain* Y-Yeah.. It'll heal on its own.
Enricho: Good. Looks like we've gotten all of the Corrupted here. The people should be coming out soon
Helga: ..Excellent. It'll remind us what we fought for and that it wasn't for nothing. *unexpectedly hears a growl from above, and when she raises her head up to the balcony from the nearby building, she sees the last corrupted who pushes Flynn off the rooftop* ..Flynn!!

Helga immediately spreads her wings and soars in the air, quickly catching Flynn before he hits the ground. The witch looks back up at the corrupted, then glares it dead in the eye until it suddenly turns into ashes. She then looks down at Flynn who is trembling in her arms.

Flynn: Th-thank you.. *blushes in embarrassment for being so close to a beautiful women to the point where he could feel her soft body. It felt like he was saved by an angel, a literal one with wings*
Helga: It's alright. *smiles, expanding her dimples and twitching her pointy ears while still being in the air with him* What happened?
Flynn: The corrupted kept following me until I wandered to the roof.. I hesitated in killing it.. I thought it was a human.. I really thought so.. And I had none of my potions so I couldn't do anything and-
Helga: Shh.. *speaks in a soft, soothing voice* It's alright..

(pic of Flynn I stole from the internet but without the ears)
 Helga: ..Excellent. It'll remind us what we fought for and that it wasn't for nothing. *unexpectedly
Flynn: *whispers at Helga* You can make us all disappear from here, we don't have to stay and fight..
Helga: No.. I want to fight. I need to fight. I need to. I need to. I need to prove myself. I was embarrassed and beaten. I was humiliated. My tail was cut off. I need to regain my respect as a witch. I am powerful. I am.. I am Useful.
Flynn: You've used enough magic.. What Wiezen did does not define who you are. I think you're powerful. You're the witch I look up to.
Helga: *a sad smile appears on her face* ..Really? Not even my mother has said that to me.. *takes a deep breath as her face gets serious again* It doesn't matter. I'll fight until every last spark of magic in me is dead. And plus.. I bring friends too.. *winks at him*

Helga settled him on the ground, eyeing the winged demons and the corrupted. She jumps in the center of all monsters, her eyes turning black as she swung her arms in certain ways, unexpectedly multiplying herself to the point where now there were twelve witches. All the clones followed her every move, circling the small group of heroes. The real witch glanced back at the small group.

Helga: Ready to fight? ...Me neither. *looks back at the monsters, directing her clones to fight off the corrupted while she attacks the winged demons from above. She pulls out her sword and soars like an arrow, releasing a war-like scream while delivering the first slice against the demon's neck, making it's head fall and crush a bunch of corrupted*
The clones swiftly kill the corrupted with cloned swords, and although the corrupted attack them, the clones seem to be "untouchable" where if a sword was thrown at them, it would just pass through the body like a basketball hoop.

Helga: *dodges the winged demon by flying upward, where she skillfully sneaks up from behind and slices it's wings off* ..aauuugghh!!! *her wings grow daggers which cover the ends of her feathers to attack with them as well. She grabs the tail of one of the smallest demons, swinging it around and throwing it directly where Sonni was sitting, making her fall off her chair and crash on the ground with a heavy weight on top her*

The witch rises in the air, feeling every single ounce pain that her clones receive (but do not get harmed, since it only affects the host). Her eyes turn back to slits as she murmurs the spell she used earlier, raising sharp chunks of earth and attacking the winged demons with them by making them fly upward.
As a result, the pipe penetrates her left wing while she was distracted with another demon. Helga's eyes widened as she releases a shriek, quickly losing balance in the air and falling face flat on the cold ground. The event causes her to lose control of her clones, they simply vanishing from the air. Helga makes her wings disappear, yet she can still feel the burning pain in her back. It was too much for her, too many things she had to focus on. The pain, the memories, the clones, the goal. Flynn rushes to her and helps her stand up, she wobbling in her way.

Flynn: I told you..
Helga: *her face distorts, trying to hold in her tears of anger, then begins to hyperventilate* no.. no no no...NO!!! *her voice echoes through the crowd, a mask of anger rises from her crying, and her eyes narrow* NO MORE!!

She suddenly punches the ground, creating a small crack that slowly grows longer and longer forward. A loud rumbling noise is audible as the ground beneath everyone shakes. The earth beneath all the corrupted begins to crack wide open, creating dozens of dark abysses that swallows the evil, and those who try to escape are dragged down by mysterious thorny roots. She seemed to be crying tears of blood, but it did not matter to her; all she wanted was to see them dead. Everyone dead. The witch laughs evilly, and sends shards of crystals fly out of the earth, piercing the flesh of the demons from above, along with other corrupts. Once she makes sure that there is less than just a couple of corrupted that survived, she begins to clench her hands together, slowly pressing the land back together while those who have fallen get crushed mercilessly by mother nature. There in only dust that is left one the damage is done, meanwhile Flynn and the others finish off the remaining corrupted. Her tired slitted eyes that cried blood wander upward, directly piercing them into Sonni's as she expands a wide, creepy grin. She seemed to be talking to her inside her head.

Helga: Yes. The witch.
The witch's head was spinning. She didn't wanted to rest. She wanted more blood to be shed. But her body refused to allow her to change herself into an animal of some sort. She was drained. Her eyes blinked multiple times, and Helga took one last look at Sonni before she fell unconscious on the floor, with Flynn able to catch her right on time. The human allowed the supernatural creature to rest on him, gently stroking away her hair from his face.

~

Helga opened her eyes and found herself to be in a familiar place: her small cottage she spent years in solitude within the forest. She awoke in her small bed, the bed that once belonged to her mother. No, she didn't consider her a mother a mother. She was more of a burden in her life. The witch stood up, realizing she was dreaming. She was angry that she had collapsed. Now she probably just looked weak and stupid. She wanted to finish her. She wanted to finish everyone.. She needed to prove herself worthy for having the title of a witch.. Helga walked around her old house, encountering a mirror and staring right at her reflection. There were dry tears of blood streaming down her cheeks. She was a mess. A tired mess. What she did today could have killed her. Instead, it just damaged her mind and magic. She walked around her home, soon making her way to the small table and sitting down to read the books she owned for years and read over and over again when bored. She released a sigh, enjoying the moment of peace she had to rest.
~

Helga: I was pathetic! How dare I collapse after such performance? What is wrong with you, body? You are better than this! You can bare through more pain! And calling me a whore? Oh, I hope that eggshell stabs that nutjob and cuts her limbs off and scoops her eyes out and rip her heart out!!! I'll do it myself as soon as I wake up!!! Arghhh!!! There's nothing here!!! THERE'S NOBODY HERE AND I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE ANYMORE!!! *grabs the book she was reading and throws it against the delicate mirror, shattering it to pieces* Damn it, damn it, damn it!! ...there's no one here.. no one.. no one.. no one.. no one..
Helga: *widens her eyes as she recognizes the voice* ..YOU!!! *stomps toward him and unexpectedly delivers a slap on his cheek* Who the hell do you think you are, talking about my sex life with that.. eggshell!!!! That eggshell you trust so much that you gave her all your things to!! What I do in my spare time is NONE of your fucking business.
Helga: What troubles me?! What, can't figure it out by yourself? I thought you were the all mighty powerful warlock that tried killing me and humiliated me in public. I offered you my help, and you rejected it in a cold matter. She said mean stuff to me too. But no, that wasn't enough for you to be mad at her. You tell her everything. ..GODDAMNIT WIEZEN, SHE LIKES YOU!! I asked how were you doing, and she scolded me by saying you witnessed me sleeping with another man. Hmm, I wonder how she knew that. ..You ignored me. You embarrassed me. You only finally realized your mistake when you literally burned to ashes!! *crosses her arms and looks away, not wanting to admit at all that she's jealous or the fact that she wants to hug him and apologize for everything* Yes, I slept with Enricho. And yes, I knew your presence lingered. I could hear you breathing. But I mean, we were clearly not together. You weren't talking to me. You didn't even say good morrow!! *crosses her legs* How rude of thee. You left me as a one night stand. You leaned in for the kiss, not me. ..So go ahead, call me stubborn, childish, a whore, whatever. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care..
Helga: *squints her eyes* I'm not jealous. I was nothing but kind to her before she told me to hang myself. You yourself witnessed it. That is a major insult for me. For all us witches and warlocks. She has the biggest mouth in the world, full of such words I've never heard before. I threw one insult and suddenly everyone hates me. *sighs* ..I know my mistakes. And I admit part of this is my fault. You would be with her if it weren't for me, so.. ...............Sorry... I know more about her than you think I do.. I too have feelings.. I was going to apologize, but she left rather abruptly when I asked her how were you doing.. I would have taken care of her sister once and for all if I hadn't collapsed like a weak amateur! *perks her ears when she hears the faint drop of a bloody tear hit the ground, then stands up and walks behind of Wiezen, only comforting him with her pale voice but doesn't dare touch him* Don't blame yourself.. Blame me.. I'm responsible for all of this, and as you quoted, "still yet to learn my lesson", yeah.. I know.. *remains quiet for a while, then looks away with a very discrete blush* ...If it makes you feel better, he wasn't as nearly as good as you. *speaks in a more soft, seductive tone* He didn't make me shiver like you did..
Helga: *widens her eyes in disbelief* ..you are? No one has ever been proud of me.. Not even myself.. ..you still do? *lowers her pointy ears* ..Listen.. I.. I still have some magic left on me. Let me help you return. I can cast a spell that will quicken the pace so that you can save her. *grabs his hand with the both of hers, gripping it tightly while shutting her eyes* I just need to put all my energy into you.. Then your magic will be strong enough to regenerate. You're wasting your time here, talking with me.. You should be with her. So let me do this for you. W-We don't have much time, I have to do this now.