windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7101-7150 of 13264

over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Helga put the last of the remaining plates within the cabinets and dried off her hands. Her pointy ears lowered at Wiezen’s words, and she released a small sigh. But nonetheless she put on a genuine smile and turned around to face him, nodding softly.

Helga: I suppose so… When shall you visit again? Maybe I can have more surprises for you by then...
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
Wiezen gave a half smile along with a small shrug. "You can't plan a surprise every day, Quartz, then it wouldn't be much of a surprise." He scratched the back of his head. "I have a few things to take care of tomorrow and a third occupation that I'm supposed to be taking up. So I guess the next time will be...perhaps tomorrow evening?" He paused for a moment to think before speaking again. "Or late afternoon, whichever one the day leads to first. But there's also something filled for tomorrow night, so I'll probably be here and there throughout the day."

~

Ossiana wrinkled her nose playfully and placed a kiss on his cheek. "While we're out I'll gather a few things for a 'bed" that I saw in my dream." She yawned and stretched again. "I think it'll work out perfectly!"
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: Excellent. I can't wait to see what you come up with
Helga held her tongue and decided it was best not to ask him what he had planned. She learned that nothing good came out of her mouth when she started questioning, even if she was just curious. Instead she faked a smile at him and nodded once more.

Helga: Alright then. Tomorrow. ….Take care.
"Let's get going then. It would suck if it started raining." Ossiana pointed out. "And I hope I didn't jinx anything...which reminds me, we need to get some salt at one point or another." She says while pulling him along with her to climb out of their burrow.

~

"Yeah...tomorrow." Wiezen agreed,, giving a small smile. "Also, you should try to smile more." He added while going to the door. "You take care too, Quartz." He said, giving a wave as he left out the door, closing it behind him gently.
Smile more? The witch wasn't sure if she could do that. It was a lot to ask since she didn't have much sources of happiness besides her children and well, Wiezen. She stared at him as he walked out her house, and there she stood quietly just observing the closed door. Her ears lowered slightly and she looked around her once more lonely house. The sad nymph slowly sat down on her couch.
Enricho: (Followed behind her as she pulled him along with her) Salt? What for?
"It's supposed to be for good luck. You know, the whole "salt over your shoulder thing" that humans do. Though I can't understand why it's salt instead of sugar. I imagine that luck is more sweet that it is salty, right?" Ossiana paused briefly, her ears flinching in wonder. "Oh...and some for the witch too I guess..." She shrugged.

~

Wiezen made his way down the familiar path that he had taken to get to the witch's house to began with, his hand clutching his side while he thought about the experience of fun that he had gotten a chance to have with Helga and the children tonight. It turned out to be a good thing after all, because he had forgotten to eat anything before he came, though he had been expecting to cook something. Nonetheless, he still enjoyed himself. Now that the day was over, he would just go home, sleep, and look forward to the next day.
Enricho: Hmm... Fair enough. When you bring up luck, we sure have had an incredibly large amount of good luck recently. I'm not complaining, but it's something we haven't had much of to experience it this much
Ossiana smacked him upside the head, hard but gently. "NnnnO! We are not about to start jinxing this much. If anything, we deserve as much as we're getting if not more for the crap that we've had to deal with from this country, even protecting the people within it. Which brings the question, where were Edrain's "best of the best" when that one guy kept bringing up the whole "land mover" business? Or when Alzul was messing everything up? If anything, I say we've earned our luck fair and square."
Enricho: (Rubs the back of his head) Alright, I think I see your point. I just hope we've finished with all those hardships
Helga began to play with her fingers as she laid down on her couch, resting her dampened hair on the comfy beige pillow. Her eyes wandered to the ceiling and she released a soft sigh, closing her eyes.
Ossiana released a long sigh and groaned. 'You and I both my love...you and I both." Her ears lowered while she let out a yawn, and perked back up as soon as she finished. "Hm...I've never eaten a boar before...where do you think we can find a boar?"

~

Wiezen returned to the place under the bridge like structure only to find that Kelsa wasn't there, and neither was her bag. However, the tent that she always used was, and he found a note stuck to it that told him that he could use it for the night. He really wasn't going to decline the offer either. If anything, he was just ready to go to sleep now. His side was hurting more than before, and he knew of course that if he moved around to much it could end up reopening and the bottom line was that that wasn't going to be good. But it was something about the pain it brought....
With this being stuck to his mind, he used the wood that they had gathered before hand and started a fire before climbing inside the tent and collapsing onto the pillows and blankets that awaited him. It didn't take long after that for him to just...fall asleep.
Helga's eyes remained closed, but her ears were fully perked. Soft breaths escaped her lips before she tensed as she heard the familiar voice speak.

Cauldron: Ooh dear, he is quite the handsome one. Such a loving father!~

Helga opened her eyes and smiled some, but rolled her eyes and turned the other way.

A filled teacup hopped its way down the shelf it was in, skipping toward the beautiful nymph.

Teacup: Just the way you like it, Mistress Quartz!

The witch couldn't help but smile and nodded in appreciation, taking the teacup and sipping some of the warm tea from it, licking her lips afterwards. Helga looked around the lonely room again and sighed. She didn't really feel like sleeping alone; after all, she was a nymph/witch of love and required being social and receiving constant attention. She hesitated before whispering a spell, making a clone of her sister, Lilith, appear sitting right next to her on the couch. Helga stared at the clone for a long while, holding back the tears as she slowly laid down on the clone's lap in silence.
Enricho: Their probably more likely to be found in taller grass. That's my best guess
"Well, it's a good thing we're not in Edrain then...." Ossiana said before covering her mouth slightly and letting out a sort of guilty laugh. "Not that that's...true or anything I mean---hey look, stuff to use!" She said to change the subject.
Before the witch knew it, she had fallen into a light sleep, the clone of her sister stroking her puffy orange hair as she was ordered to.

Meanwhile, upstairs, Elijah stared at all his siblings who were fast asleep except him. He tried tugging at Jr.'s ears, but realized it was a bad idea when he started to growl as a warning to leave him alone. He would've waken up Jacob, but last time he did that he made his step-brother cry. Eli looked around and soon came with the decision to climb out of his crib, landing on both his stubby feet. The child's ears twitched, his eyes wandering in curiosity as he went to go fetch his teddy bear off the shelf. Elijah stumbled his way out the door, viewing the tall walls that surrounded him, and all the beautiful paintings and portraits of family pictures. He recognized the tall lady with orange curly locks, wearing a white dress besides a man who still was unfamiliar to him. Nonetheless the child hopped down the stairs, making his way to the kitchen to see if there was anything to eat. But before he could touch the jar of sweets Helga had, the jar seemed to hop backwards to prevent Elijah from grabbing it. The child blinked in confusion, mumbling words and pouting, waking up Helga. The witch looked at her son and gave a sleepy smile, standing and picking him up, returning the both of them to the couch and snuggling against him as she rested her head on the clone's lap. They both soon drifted off to sleep, snuggled with one another.
Enricho: Oss.... Just what exactly did you mean by that last statement (Gives her a stern look)
By the morrow the lustrous nymph had already awoken before the first chirp in the morning. She lifted sleeping Elijah with her, returning him back to his crib where his other siblings remained sleeping, closely huddled for warmth. She decided to have a form of self meditation, grabbing her hairbrush and heading out the door, inhaling the fresh scent of nature. The witch jumped high enough onto her roof, then onto a cloud with her magic. She made herself cozy and looked up at the gloomy sky, and with a beam of magic, the witch made the dark clouds disappear and made room for the bright sun and sky. She exhaled softly, and began to brush her majestic hair with her comb, humming a delightful tune that without her intention filled the forest, enchanting those who heard her and attracting a variety of wild, beautiful animals.
Ossiana shrugged and gave the most innocent look that she could. "You know sometimes I just say things and stuff....heh...heheh..." She scratched her arm and looked away from him. "Haven't you noticed how peaceful it is out here?"
Enricho: (Crossed his arms as he looked at her, a dead serious expression, as he continued to look at her, awaiting an honest answer)
"Look, does it really matter if we're in Edrain or not?" Ossiana says finally with a sigh. "Because I don't think it does at this point and you can't deny the fact that this place offers a lot of things that Edrain doesn't."
Enricho: Perhaps it doesn't, but I would at least like to know where we are, if we are not in Edrain
"Home." Oss kept her answer as simple and short at first but paused. Then added on to it. "A place where we don't have to worry about being bothered."
Enricho: (Sighs) Alright, I see you don't want to tell me. I won't force you to tell me
"Oh don't try to pull that crap on me1" Oss exclaimed. "Because if I do tel you then you'd just want to go back to Edrain for whatever outrageous reason that you you could come up with and I'm not letting that happen. That place isn't good for you in the slightest and you know it isn't."
Enricho: Why would I ever want to go back there, Oss? I'm perfectly fine living here. In fact, I'd say that it's better here. I wouldn't want to leave. I have no reason to head back, either, and I doubt I'd go looking for a reason to return
By the time the nymph had stopped her singing, she had attracted a group of animals; rabbits, deer, birds, and even a few toads. She continued to comb her magical hair, entertaining the creatures of the woods by telling short folklores, even the trees seemed interested as they swayed their branches side to side. Helga also took some time for self meditation, closing her eyes and taking deep breaths, an action which some of the animals tried imitating. The nymph looked around her territory from her roof, her ears twitching as she braided her hair. The garden seemed bland to her. She hopped off the rooftop and headed into her backyard, watering the flowers with magic and even duplicating some of the plants. She looked around and thought deeply.

Helga: Hm... What do humans call it? A, umm... Pull? Pool? Ah yes, pool... A small open pool in the garden would be lovely for the children...
Rosemary: (Coloring more drawings, as she seems to have grown fond of coloring

Yes, Jade. I'm using Rosemary. Are you happy now XD
Jade_23 commented…
wow give this guy a medal over a year ago
(edited to continue my only source of happiness at this point along with food)

Helga decided that a playground and a pool would be nice for her big garden. But before she got ahead of herself, she waved goodbye to the animals and offered them food later. But for now, she had to start on making breakfast for her children before they woke up. She pulled out her cookbook and decided since her triplets had chosen the past meals, she would treat Rosemary for breakfast. She headed upstairs into her daughter's room only to find her coloring.

Helga: Oh... You're awake, my Rose! Good morrow!~ Did thy sleep well?
Jade_23 commented…
YOU WERE DOING SO WELL IN INVOLVING ROSEMARY WIND AND NOW QUE PASO over a year ago
(Sorry, I died for a bit XD)

Rosemary: Oh, hello, Helga. I slept great (Continues to draw)
Helga: I'm glad to hear that, my flower. What are thee drawing this time? *walks toward the child to peek over her shoulder*
Rosemary: Oh, I'm drawing a few blue jays. Their so pretty (Continues drawing her picture)
Helga: Oh, that's marvelous!~ Would you like a better visual of them? I can make them appear just for thee, then you can get inspiration from an actual real life one!
Rosemary: You can really do that? Okay, if you're okay with it. I'd love to see them (She gave a joyful and excited smile)
The witch returned the smile at Rosemary and took her hand, then led her to the nearby window of her room, opening it to its fullest potential. She scooted the desk near it along with Rosemary's art supplies for a better reach. The lustrous nymph leaned out the window and looked around the trees, then cleared her throat in order to sing a lovely, high-pitched tune.

Helga: Ahhhh ahhhhh ahhh ahhh ahh ah!~

Helga went back in the room, and within a couple of seconds, a small group of jays had landed on the tree, red and blue ones. Helga giggled softly and went to reach for one in a branch, and brought it inside. The little blue jay grabbed onto her fingers as it was handed to Rosemary.
Rosemary: Wow. They're so pretty, Helga (Stares at the birds in amazement)
Helga: Do thy enjoy it? I called for the prettiest ones. I know you want a pet but I believe blue jays belong in the wild. Is there any other pet you'd like? These lovely birds can work as inspiration for your beautiful canvas, my dear.
Rosemary: A pet, huh... Hmm... I haven't given it that much thought, really
Helga: That's alright. Take your time! But I'll get thee any animal your generous heart desires. What other animals besides blue jays do thee like?
Rosemary: (Thinks about it for a second, not too sure) Well, I like all animals. They all seem to be so wonderful in there own ways
Helga: Oh, they are my dear. I could get thee whatever you want. Perhaps a horse, or a cat, or a rabbit, or a dog, or a chicken, perhaps a deer, maybe an owl. Hehe, even a baby bear. Anything as long as we can make it feel at home, alright? Anyhow, I shall be serving breakfast soon, and I, the generous cool mom wants to treat you with your choice of breakfast. What shall it be? Here, I have a list of options. *opens her cookbook out in front of her as the birds all hang out in her curly orange locks*
Rosemary: Oh, I'm fine with anything Helga. Anything you make tastes alright to me (Gives her her usual joyful smile)
Helga returned the graceful smile at her.

Helga; Alright my flower, I'll let thee continue your artwork with these lovely birds.

But before she was able to even reach the door, she paused for a moment and stood quietly before turning back to Rosemary.

Helga: Darling, I have a question... Do you by any chance have any family relatives that are still alive? Any aunts, grandmothers/fathers, uncles, godparents?
Rosemary: Well, like I said before, the only one I know of is my uncle, but my parents wouldn't ever let me meet him
Helga: And you said that you're not sure of why? ...Would thee... Would thee like to know? I can whip up a potion to track him if you desire contacting the last of your family.
Rosemary: Well... I don't know. If I was meant to stay away from him, it's probably for the best
Helga: *her smile seems to contain something hidden* Ahh, I agree. Which means you'll have to live with me for the rest of your life. Is that alright?
Rosemary: Yes, it's alright, Helga (Gives her another smile)
Helga: Splendid! And forever is a long time, is it not? And within that period will you consider me your mother someday?

Soon as the morning came to be, Flynn awoke to the sound of chirping birds. But he didn't move, he stood in the same spot he was laying in.