windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6851-6900 of 13264

over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Helga: Magnificent!~ Alright then, they'll be excited to see thee all. Perhaps a bit grumpy, it's been a while since I've talked to him. They're quite fragile.

And with that, Helga took a step back and cleared her throat, then began to spin around into the kitchen as she began to hum. A golden aura glistered from her hands while she swayed them around gracefully, her body beginning to glow more as she began to chant with her alluring voice.

Oh how long it has been my friends,
I can no longer hide you and play pretend.

Now wake up for we have guests!
Show yourselves and be the best!

For we have a party to throw,
forgive me and our friendship can once again grow!

Wake up, wake up, wake up!

As Helga sung, she began to point at random objects in the kitchen, zapping them with magic until they suddenly began to move on their own, contorting themselves into a more alive-like appearance, now with eyes and mouths. All the kitchen supplies began to move without Helga's help, the forks hopping out of the cabinets and the bowls rolling around on their own. Even the cooking books she had stored away came to life, opening the drawers themselves with their covers. The cauldron in the center vibrated and released a long feminine yawn, blinking numerous times as it looked around.

last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: Alright, but only if you allow me to do the same for you
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
Ossiana paused for a moment before looking over to him. Her plump lives moved into a smile and she answered. "You're my mate, of course I'll allow you to. We'll protect each other."
Enricho: Excellent

Franziska: (Finished packing her things with Flynn) We should be ready to leave soon
Oss gave a small grin. "Indeed." She said, remembering how he always used to say it. She back to the deer and tore one of it's back legs this time and held it out to him.
Flynn nodded at Franziska, slipping the artifact into his bag and cleaning around the room Helga had generously offered them. He headed downstairs with his lover, only to see random objects moving around and talking as if nothing, each of them having their own personalities. His jaw dropped at the sight of forks and spoons hopping from place to place as Helga just smiled at her creation from long ago.
Enricho: (Takes the leg with a small smile and a nod) Thank you, Oss
Ossiana's dark silver-blue eyes lit up, and she smiled some. "It's my pleasure, love." She said before going around to tear off the other leg and going back to sit at his side on the branch.
Enricho: (Continues to take small bites out of his leg as Ossiana sits down)
Oss did the same as she did before, taking large bites of the deer's leg, munching in satisfaction as she enjoyed the meal that she shared with her lover.
Enricho: (As he continued to take bites, he did what he could to smile back to her)
Helga heard Flynn's gasp and turned around, waving at him sweetly with a very small smile.

Helga: Are thee leaving? Do you have everything with you? ...What? What's with that face? *turns back, then returns her sight to Flynn* Ahh, that. Yes, these are my friends.

The witch sounded crazy when she spoke about kitchen utensils being her friends for decades. But it was true. Mostly everything in the kitchen had come to life, each with a pair of eyes and a mouth that blended naturally into their carvings. Helga looked back at her triplets who all stared in amazement at the hopping teacups from their table, bouncing their heads along with them. She smiled sweetly while looking back to the now living objects. The witch finally cleared her throat to gather their attention, the forks and bowls turning to face her, even the cauldron. And then before she could speak, the cauldron spoke first with her modulated, opera-like voice.

Cauldron: Oh heavens, what has't thee done to thy hair my mistress? Where art the fiery red locks? Thou hair resembles a pumpkin rather than a juicy cherry!
Fransiska: Wow. That's... Very impressive, Helga
Ossiana was paying more attention to her food at first. But when she looked over at him and saw that he was smiling at her, she blushed slightly. "What?" She said with stuffed cheeks.
Enricho: Sorry, just couldn't help but stare
Oss's ears perked some at his words, seemingly not able to understand what he was getting at. "Ish dere shomething on my faish?" She said, her chewing coming t her stop immediately as she began to wipe her hands across her face.
Enricho: No, it's not that. It's.... Ah, nevermind (Continues to eat)
Helga: You think so? Thanks! I did most of these myself. The cauldron and teacups belonged to my father.

Cauldron: Oh dearie, you have guests? Who are they? And who are those tiny beings sucking on their fingers? Shall we put them in the stove? I have enough space for six!~

Helga: No. These are my friends. And those are my children.

Cauldron: Children?! How long have I been asleep? Oooh, no wonder thy looks so fatigued! Hmm, where's that's handsome Teddy Bear? I long to speak with Lorenzo, such a gentleman he is.

Helga: ...Ah... I'm afraid that cannot be done... Perhaps another time...

Cauldron: And why is that my dear? Ooh, when am I going to meet your prince charming at last? I remember you spoke about meeting one ever since a child. He must look a lot like his children.

The witch chuckled softly, almost with a hint of pain. Prince Charming... What was she thinking at the time? She shook her head at the cauldron.

Helga: *she ignored her previous question* Maybe someday you can meet him. But for now I need everyone's help here to prepare him a surprise with my little kids... *she turns to Franziska* Are you sure you and Flynn will be alright since you're leaving?
Franziska: We'll be fine, Helga. but we appreciate your concern
Helga: Alright, but if you need anything, anything at all, just come back here.
Flynn: We will. We plan on visiting soon. ...Thanks for everything, Helga. *he unexpectedly hugs her, and the witch blinks in confusion before she returns the hug* Take care, I send luck to the two of you.

Flynn released her and nodded with a smile, then went to say goodbye to the children by placing small kisses on their heads, including Jacob. He patted his head, then left to open the door for Franziska before he exited.
Ossiana stopped eat and swallowed down the food that she had been chewing before reaching out her hand and turning his head towards her. She stared at him with a slight squint for a moment. "Alright then, if you say so." She said, turning back to her leg and taking another bite from it.
Franziska: (Gave a polite bow) Goodbye, everyone (She turned and made her way out the door with Flynn)
Helga waved at them goodbye, then turned her attention back to the supplies that were brought to life.

Helga: Well? What are we waiting for? We only have a couple hours until he returns, so we must take advantage of every minute of it. Zealia, Jr., and Elijah, I hope you're ready to help mommy with cooking. And Rose my dear, I shall leave Jacob with thee to doodle, is that alright?
Enricho: (Shrugged it off and continued eating)

Rosemary: It's fine, Helga (Smiles)
Helga: Wonderful, my dear! Now, chop, chop! *claps her hands* Let's get to work.

And with that, her triplets got themselves on their feet and tagged along their mother who leaned against the counter of a kitchen to reach a few ingredients. She looked down at the living dessert book she had, the book flipping itself slowly for the nymph to get a nice view of the options she could learn how to make.

"Cherry Pie Recipe"

"Basics of Apple Fritters"

"Easy Brownie Recipe"

"Caramelized Donuts"

"Quick Blueberry Muffin Recipe"

"Guide to the Perfect Banana Split"

Helga stuck her tongue out to the side as she thought with squinted eyes, her children peeking though the pages she read and licked their lips at every dessert they saw. All seemed tempting to her and her triplets.
Franziska: (Walks with Flynn through the forest as they make their way to the first town)
Ossiana finished her leg and tossed the bone to the said. She covered her mouth and burped silently. "Mmm, I never knew that a forest animal could be so good!" She said cheerfully.

~

Wiezen and Kelsa went found somewhere near exit of the town where they laid down a rug for them to sit on and sat a bucket to the side. Afterwards, Kelsa began to pull out her instrument, her towel cloth over her head. She looked over to Wiezen. "Oh, and to answer your question, we're here this time to meet the travelers that are going and leaving. To give them something to remember on their journey." She said. "It's a way of being generous from our part, so let's just hope that that generosity is returned."

Wiezen nodded in understanding. "Well, that's thoughtful of you. I'm sure that we'll meet a lot of kind individuals here."

"Eh, you put too much faith in people sometimes." Kelsa said while taking her seat on the rug and starting with tuning her instrument. "Don't forget that there's bad in everyone. Some people are just cucks for no reason, only care about themselves. As long as they're alright, then people like you and I are basically on our own. But the good thing that we get to stick together with people. We tend to be a lot more humble when we know what it's like to be on the ground and all."

"But they're also good ones too, and the ones that care about people like you and I." But then Wiezen furrowed his brows as he thought about it. Maybe...maybe she was right in a sense to say. He sat down beside her.
Enricho; Well, when cooked the right way, it's better than any royal dish
Flynn remained quiet as he walked along side Franziska, keeping next to her in case anything were to happen.

Helga had made the final decision to bake a cherry pie, along with raspberry biscuits as dessert. For actual food she planned on making pasta, more specifically Fettuccine Alfredo, a dish she had tried in the previous restaurant she went with Wiezen. Even though the food was poisonous she couldn't deny she had tasted the delicious noodles. And so she read carefully the directions and began to prepare what was needed, meanwhile she put her children to remove the stems of the cherries and put them in the moving bowls.
Ossiana scrunched her nose slightly at the word "royal". "Royalty is stupid..." She mumbled. "Thinking their better than everybody with their fancy silverware and their lame fancy sounding music. I'd take forest food over that any day."
Enricho: As would I. At least this isn't made with that spice crap in it
"I know right? Adding spice to everything doesn't make it special. It's about the time and effort you put into making a meal. They just make stuff because it looks "fancy". Like regular food isn't good enough for them." Ossiana said in a grumble.
Enricho: No, they have to have something just because it costs money and they can afford it while the rest of us struggle just for bread
Is pasta a big step from where I am now? Nah, making cereal and pasta are basically the same thing.

Zealia tore off the stem from the cherries her mother had picked earlier, squishing them to remove the seed as well and put them in the indicated plates. Meanwhile Helga held the cookbook by elevation, reading off it's directions in her head as she boiled some water into the singing cauldron, sprinkling some garlic salt and pepper. When she was about to add a bit too much, the cauldron spoke.

Cauldron: Ah ah dear, that's enough. You don't want this cauldron to get even more saltier than she already is from you silencing her! Ah ha ha ha! I am so funny!~

Helga rolled her eyes playfully and paused, then moved on to pouring in the dry pasta, letting it boil while she added some butter and cheese onto a pan over the grid.

So far, so good.
-Universe_COLA- commented…
No Helga...making massa, massas alimentícias and making cereal are so many kinds of different that it isn't even funny xD over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
:( over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
:} over a year ago
Ossiana huffed. "It's only struggling by human society's standards. They don't know how to live off of nature. I don't get why people like me are looked at as monsters by them when they're the biggest ones alive right now. Not all of them, but still, they're worse than us." She said. "But as long as they keep their hands to themselves then I won't have a problem with those high and mighty bloats that call themselves rich and royalty."
(Come on, Ossiana. you should know that, no matter how pure hearted you are, if you're different, the world wants you dead XD)

Enricho: Couldn't have said it better myself, Oss
This time, Helga wasn't going to ruin anything, or so she promised to herself. She was going to actually follow instructions and not question them. When it came the time to take out the now soft noodles, she looked around on what plate to put them in. But then her eyes shot open in realization as she stared at what she used to call a hat.

Helga: Ohhhhhhhhhhh..... *slaps her forehead*
Ossiana crossed her arms. "But we'll show them that its not impossible for humans and things like me to get along. And if they don't except that and try to break us apart then I'll just kill them." She said, shrugging as if it were a normal thing to say.
Enricho: Yeah.... Well, maybe not the killing part, but I like most of what you said
Ossiana turned and looked at him, tipping her head to the side. "Wait, why not...they kill us right? And half of the time its for no reason. Can't we just do the same to them?"
Helga: What a marvelous invention! How smart humans are indeed. *elevates the colander along with the wet pasta and pours it in to let it cool off*

The witch hummed softly as she set it aside and went on to check on the sauce. She dipped a finger and licked the substance off, quirking her head to the right.

Helga: Hmmm... It would taste better with spiders. *looks back at Rosemary and Jacob* ..Eh.. Nah...

She added one more pinch of garlic salt as she let it stir itself, then went on to prepare the dessert she had planned. The witch helped her triplets sit on the counter with her as she began to mix the cherries her children had processed for her.
Enricho: No- Well, that's not what I mean- I.... What I mean is that, if we just kill them, they'll further their attacks. We can't let them use what we do to them to make themselves look better
Ossiana furrowed her brow for a moment. "Well...what if we just use what they do to us for no reason to make what we do to them look better for them trying to do things to us to make them look better while really making themselves look worse?" She said. "I like humans, I really do. I'm in love with a human, you. But some of them just have to die. Just like there are bad monsters that need to die. But we're people too, and just because humans don't understand anything doesn't give them leverage to kill us. That's like me killing a baby because I don't understand why they cry when they're born."
Enricho: I understand, but we have to think about this carefully. Word spreads a long way in this country, and people will believe anything they hear from the higher-ups
"Then kill the higher ups because they're the problem." Ossiana said simply. But as she began to think about it, the idea began to embed itself into her mind. "On second thought, just forget about that. Maybe you're right..." She said while tearing a chunk of meat off from the deer's body to eat.
Enricho: Good. It's a crazy idea anyway. Killing someone with that kind of security. You'd be killed before you get anywhere near them
Helga continued to hum as she mixed the ingredients together, her children stuffing their faces between her elbows to get a better look. She chuckled softly and allowed them to stir it for themselves. Meanwhile she went to go check on the sauce, shaking the noodles within the colander*

As she did so, her clones returned with one bag each. They set them on the table, then disappeared into thin air. Helga went to search through the bags to see what had they gotten. And yes, they did get party supplies. More like for a five year old. There were coned party hats along with birthday candles and colorful balloons. But to Helga, it was like she had received the most outstanding party supplies ever! She had never seen a thing.
"Oh, really?" Ossiana said. "But with the right amount of "potions" to use, and perhaps inside help, someone would probably be able to pull it off. Buuuut what do I know, right?" She gave him a pat on the back and smiled as she ate some of flesh she had torn from the deer.
Enricho: (Looked directly at her) If you're thinking about doing what I think you are, don't. You'll be hunted to no end and killed, so forget whatever you're thinking, Oss
"What ever do you mean?" Ossiana said innocently as she ate more of her food. "I was just thinking of taking a long hot bath and not going to find information on where the higher ups are or gathering specific potions at all." She said, crossing her legs indian style while her tail swayed behind her.