windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 13264

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (Pays for the supplies and heads back to the tavern) (Sighs) How did I get involved in shit like this. Perhaps I should have just gave her that necklace, and then I would just be on my way (Sighs, and continues walking back to the tavern)
Enricho: (Hears Macross's shouting, but instead of running toward it, he ignores it and continues walking)
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Helga: *twirls her leg around above the surface of the water, letting the cherry scented soap soak in her body* Hmm, let's see, who can I spy on today? *swirls her finger in the air, making purple smoke spread in the sky as a somewhat screen appears in midair where she could watch anything she wanted* Let's see what's Enricho doing! Better be with Macross or he's he's dead meat. Phasmatos radium Enricho.. *the scene in midair reveals Enricho walking with supplies* Nggh.. Boring! You're suppose to be with Macross you idiot.. Gah.. He can't hear me.. Hm, who else? Ooh, I know! Mr. Delicious! Hehe.. Phasmatos radium Wiezen *the scene in the air switches to Wiezen performing a ritual* Ooh, this should be interesting!
Enricho: (Walks back into the Tavern room, with Macross still not there) What the hell is taking her so damn long
Enricho: (Sits on the tarp, waiting for Macross)
Helga: ..*widens her eyes as the purple smoke simply vanishes* Damn it.. I forgot he was a sorcerer too.. Eh, spying on people through magic isn't that bad, right? *blushes as she lowers her ears* Why do I always seem to scare away men.. I don't think I'm that scary.. *her eyes slit for a second as she hisses* Only when I want to be..
last edited over a year ago
Enricho: (Cleans his pistols, still waiting for her) Damn, wish I had someone to talk to.
Enricho: (Sighs) I've had about enough waiting for her (Places his hat on the desk and lies on the tarp, sleeping)
Helga: *sinks herself deeper into the water at the sound of the familiar voice* Oh.. You came back. That never happens with other humans.. *looks up at him* Apology accepted.. What are you doing up there? Afraid to get yourself wet and join me? It's awfully lonely in these waters besides the crocodiles lurking below me.
Enricho: (Wakes up, unable to sleep) (Looks at the bed, seeing that Macross is still there) What the hell is taking her so long
Helga: Oooh! Aren't you a powerful warlock? I like your way of thinking! Now it's my turn! *swirls her finger at Wiezen and makes him fall into the water with her. Before he even realizes it, he's was stripped out of his clothing with a small spell of Helga's* Even better! I get a good view from here.
Enricho: ...... Goddamn it (Picks his hat up and heads outside to look for Macross)
Enricho: (Hears breathing behind the tavern, and sneaks over, his pistols held in his hand as he walks over)
Helga: *smiles as her eyes dilate and she takes his hand, swimming toward him and pressing her body against his* I just met you this morning.. It seems like I've known you my whole life.. I'm already having mad fantasies about you..
Enricho: (Sneaks over, and see's Macross, with her hood up, and he puts his pistols away) Of course. She'd risk getting a cold in order to get away from me. If she wanted me to piss off, she could have told me
Enricho: What the hell are you doing. If you want me to piss off, just say it. I have better things to do then watch you act all bizarre
Enricho: What the hell....... What's gotten into her (Chases after her)
Helga: *widens her eyes in surprise, but then closes them and returns the passionate kiss, leaving the bitter taste of wine lingering in his mouth while combing through his hair gently with her nails* Hehehe, you're all mine now! *pushes him against shore and deepens the kiss*
Enricho: (Continues to chase her) Damn, I thought mercenary's we're slow
(Imma skip to later on that night, cos ya know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Helga: *appears half naked laying her head upon Wiezen's chest while they both lay on the same limb of a tree. Her long hair, a rich hue of caramel shimmered in the moon's light, hanging low cos of its length and breeze gently hitting it in midair. The witch's body warmed her lover below her, it was as if she was a blanket made out of the finest coats in the world. Her body, just like a snake, was tightly wrapped around his, preventing him from moving or escaping her firm grasp while gently caressing his arms*
Helga: *rolls her face to the point where her chin is on his chest and she is staring at him with deep love and care* ..Would you be mad if I were to say I have to go? I promised Rosemary I would be gone only for a few hours. I wasn't expecting to spend the night.. With you.. But that doesn't mean this night has to end. We can both fit in the bed next to her! ..I know us sorcerers are nocturnal, but.. Would you do it for me? *bats her eyelashes in a girly matter*
Enricho: What are you talking about. Come on, we're heading back to the tavern
Enricho: Stranger? Surely you wouldn't forget the guy you nearly killed in town. I'm not just gonna piss off
Helga: *notices the change in his eyes and the sharp breath* ...Are you alright? You seem to be acting weird.. I'm not leaving you if you're not feeling well. *returns the kiss on his neck* You can tell me anything.. After all, I am the closest person to you here. *switches her position to a sitting position on Wiezen's thighs* What were you doing when I was spying on you?
Enricho: Something's not right about you (Takes his pistol out) I'm starting to think you're turning
Helga: How long is soon? ..I-I could help you! I'm a witch too, remember? Rosemary can wait! Besides.. *leans down and delivers a kiss on his chest* Two sorcerers are better than one! I can help you trap this darkness.. Oh, and I had forgotten a warlock can sense when magic is being used on them.. I haven't interacted with another of my kind for over a century.. I've spent my time in solitude in the forest..
Enricho: (Gets up, and can't seem to see where she went) What in the hell is going on
Helga: *raises her head at the same level of Wiezen's, furrowing her eyebrows and wrinkling her nose in an attempt of being angry, even her eyes turning into slits for a second before going back to normal* ...Fine then! Be that way.. ..whatever! You'll regret not wanting me by your side!! *removes herself from him, the warmth of her body pressed against him quickly disappearing. She suddenly shapeshifts back into an owl, flaring her wings and soaring into the night sky*
Rosemary: (Sleeping, snoring quietly as usual)
Enricho: (Walks to the tavern, about to knock on Helga and Rosemary's door to tell them about Macross)
Helga: *responds back to him* Oh, so now I'm in your plans?! -Whatever boss! *murmurs a few insults under her breath* *continues soaring through the sky, then lands on the edge of a window on the familiar building. She sees Rosemary sleeping soundly, which calms her anger the slightest. The witch transforms back to herself as she flies in the room, making her green dress appear on her. It was until then she heard the knocking and went to open the door, lifting an eyebrow and Enricho and blaming him for her anger* What now?!
Enricho: Macross ran out and disappeared. I think she may be becoming a Corrupted
Helga: Corrupted? Aren't they similar to zombies, or at least will become them? *gasps* Maybe that's the dark presence Wiezen was talking about! *laughs maniacally to herself* Hehehe! *shakes Enricho* I found it before he did! Good job for doing something right! *kisses his cheek* More good luck for you! *speaks with Wiezen* Wiezen? Are you there? I found it! ...Wiezen? *murmurs* Fine then.. *looks back up at Enricho* ..And here's your sword! *makes the hunter's brand new sword appear behind him* Back to Macross, there's nothing we can do for her.
Helga: *perks her ears at the sound of Wiezen's voice* I had this under control.. *rolls her eyes at looks back at Enricho* I noticed she left rather abruptly with her hand on her neck. Was she bitten by something?
Enricho: Thanks, Helga (To Wiezen) If it's similar, then there must not be any other way to stop it besides... Well, the usual way (Keeps his hands close to his pistols to show what he means by stopping it)
Enricho: Oh, there's the old Macross. I'm starting to miss the other you
Helga: Because I said so. *slightly raises her hand, and by the time Macross could even see what she was doing, the witch murmured a spell that created a rope to appear out of nowhere and to wrap itself tightly around the thief's body. Helga also removed all the weapons she had in her body. She walks around the defenseless body and questions her* Where were you two hours ago?
Enricho: I'll just wait in the room. Have fun with the questioning (Turns and walks to his room close by)
Enricho: To sleep. Busy day tomorrow (Closes the door)
The witch grabbed the nearby bar of soap in the bathroom with magic and shoved it in the thief's mouth, seeming to take out her anger on her.

Helga: There's a child in this room, Macross Shire. Have manners, will you? Did your parents never teach you that? Oh, yes, I forgot. You don't have any. Now, are you aware of your disappearance this night? You wandered off and did not return. Enricho found you walking senselessly around town.
last edited over a year ago
Enricho: (Sits on the tarp, putting his hat on the table and lies down to sleep)
Enricho: (Sleeps, keeping the cloth around his mouth on to hide his grin at the angered Macross)
Helga: *remains quiet for a while as she receives the talk from Wiezen, then walks forward to follow Wiezen, but then stops herself* ..No. You can stay here. I'll spend the night somewhere else.. ...Sorry. *disappears into thin air*

The witch reappeared in the center of town, narrowing her eyes at the light of the moon. She disguised herself once again as a human being, where people would know her as Isabelle. She slowly walked down the lonely street right into a bar. The building seemed to be closed and locked up for the night, but that did not make any difference. She broke the locks with a simple spell and opened the doors with a swing of her hand. She entered the dark building and made her way to the counter, making herself comfortable with a few shots of tequila to start off.
Enricho: Pretty rough working with a witch, huh. You get used to it over time. But, knowing you, you'll find something to complain about
Helga drinks another shot of tequila, then squirts a lemon in her mouth with a sigh. She kept on drinking until she had finished the whole bottle. The witch was drowning her sorrows in alcohol. She then moved onto rum, drinking cup after cup of it until she was done with that bottle as well. The witch hiccuped as she blushed a bright red, giving the appearance of being drunk. She took one last sip of a new bottle of whiskey, then closed her eyes until she fell asleep right on top the counter as the night settled in and a new day bloomed.
Jade_23 commented…
I skipped to the seguinte dia sowwy over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
How can I ignore those W's over a year ago
Enricho: (Wakes up with a groan and puts his hat on)
The next day, Helga was awaken to the sound of a deep repeated whisper and the annoying session of poking.

???: ..Hey! You, woman! Get up!
Helga: *snores quietly while cuddling herself*
???: *taps her shoulder* Psst! Woman! You're going to get in trouble!
Helga: *continues snoring while she releases a giggle* Wiezen..
???: That's it.. *grabs a bucket of freezing water and splashes Helga on the counter*
Helga: ...gahh!!! *hops off the counter and shoots herself in the air, huddling against the roof while taking deep breaths. When she looks down, she encounters the man who splashed her* You! Why did you do that?! Where am I?!
???: You're in a bar that you broke into! ...woah.. How are you flying?! Are you some sort of magician? *gasps* Are you a witch?!
Helga: Who are you?!
???: ..I'm a worker here, fortunately not the owner. It's five in the morning. You should get going before the owner finds you. Are you a witch???
Helga: ..yes.. *lowers herself from the ceiling and cleans herself up*
Enricho: (Roughly pushes Macross) Hey, wake up
Enricho: (Pulls the blankets off, seeing she's not there) Oh great. Where did she go now
Helga: *her senses are still somewhat drunk that she can't identify the human in front of her*
???: ..You don't look like a witch.. Oh, you must be an alchemist, like me!
Helga: *bursts out in laughter* An alchemist? A lame wannabe witch? ..Please. *rolls her eyes*
???: ..I'm an alchemist.
Helga: ..Huh. You don't look like one. *switches to her normal self, when her pointy ears peek through her hair and she looks more "witchy"*
???: Ahh, yes. It's the ears. *observes her closely* Hmm.. *takes out his notepad and quickly scribbles in it*
Helga: *hiccups* Hey! What are you doing?! *snatches the paper and looks down at the drawing of herself*
???: I've always wanted to meet a witch! I have hundreds of questions!
Helga: Well I have one for you.. *hiccups* What's your name?
???: Shouldn't you already know that?
Helga: My head hurts.
???: Well.. I'm Flynn.. Like I said, I work here in the bar, trying to make a living.. Sometimes in my breaks I practice mixing ingredients.
Helga: Flynn? Well I'm.. Helga. I want to look into your past, but this headache is too much!!
Flynn: It's called a hangover. You drank two bottles! You're awfully skinny for that!
Helga: *snarls while gripping her head*
Enricho: (Walks outside, looking in the bar, finding Helga there with Flynn) Helga, have you seen Macross (Looks at Flynn) Who might you be?