Warriors (Novel Series) MeadowClan

Feathershine posted on Aug 22, 2012 at 04:39AM
LEADER: (Feathershine) Featherstar: small light brown tabby she-cat with light blue eyes and one white paw
_________________________________________­___­___­_
DEPUTY: (do not ask, I will choose one after awhile, I need some more members though!)
MEDICINE CAT:
MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICE:
WARRIORS
(Feathershine) Gorgestep: dark brown tabby Tom with amber eyes and black paws and ears with a scar just over his nose
APPRENTICES
QUEENS
(Feathershine) Spottedfrost: tortoiseshell-and-white she-cat with light blue eyes (expecting)
KITS
ELDERS
(Feathershine) Mousefang: very old sandy colored Tom with brown patches and amber eyes

Warriors (Novel Series) 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Feathershine said…
(pads out of her den and stretches in the greenleaf sun) I wish Greenleaf would stay longer, in about two moons this will be a snowy wasteland, with barely any prey, better enjoy it.. (pads over to the fresh kill pile and takes a rabbit)-Featherstar
(pads into camp with a mice and two birds and places them in the large fresh-kill pile) Hello Featherstar (settles next to the leader with a squirrel caught earlier, we better favor this moon, and store some fresh kill before leaf-bare comes-Gorgesteps
(nods in agreement) yes, but we need more warriors to..-Featherstar
My mate is expecting, Spottedfrost, so there's some more warriors-Gorgestep
But what if only one kit comes out? We need more warriors before leaf-fall even comes, we need to get more hunters, more fighters, to defend our territory-Featherstar
I guess your right..-Gorgestep
over a year ago madi6372 said…
Is this still open? If it is, I would like to join :D