Veronica Mars VMars Icon/Banner/Motto

DarkSarcasm posted on Dec 28, 2009 at 08:27PM
Hiya Neptuneites!

Since a lot of spots are changing spot icons/banners/mottos for the New Year, I talked about it with a few VM fans, and we thought it would be a good idea to give the Veronica Mars spot a makeover!

Submit your icon, banner & motto ideas here in the forum. And so we don't get a mess like the icon/banner we have now, and banners are harder to create, I'm going to the banner pick first. The new pick is now up, so NO MORE BANNER SUBMISSIONS. When we've chosen a banner, we'll vote on an icon to match it and a motto.

The pick is over, the season 2 banner won. So start making & submitting icons that match it - submit motto ideas here, too. The icon & motto picks are going up FRIDAY the 22nd - get them in before then.

Sizes:
Banner: 800 pixels by 100 pixels
Icon: 100 pixels by 100 pixels

UPDATES
1/4 - link is up.
1/11 - link banner pick is up.
1/15 - Picks are closed. New icon & banner are up.
last edited on May 25, 2010 at 07:44PM

Veronica Mars 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago DarkSarcasm said…
These are banners I made last time... and of course, my least favorite banner won the pick. *points to current one*
 These are banners I made last time... and of course, my least favorito banner won the pick. *points t
...and the second one:
 ...and the segundo one:
Random VM quotes that would make decent mottos:

Well, you know what they say. Veronica Mars, she's a marshmallow.

If there's hilarity, I charge extra.

In my world, the wicked don't get parting gifts.

I'm Veronica, I'm from Neptune, and I once shot a man, in Reno, just to watch him die.

Keith: It's not always easy doing the right thing.
Veronica: If that phrase isn't on the Mars family crest, it should be.

A girl, a teenager and a private detective. I'm a triple threat. Barely fits on my business card.
Season 1 banner:
 Season 1 banner:
over a year ago spikes_girl said…
Ooh, Cat likes the "A girl, a teenager and a private detective. I'm a triple threat. Barely fits on my business card." for a motto :)
over a year ago brittlegirl94 said…
heart
I second that, defiantly. As for the banner, I picked the season 1. It's gorgeous. :)
over a year ago loves-oth said…
i love the current icon, i'd love to make some banners, if i had time, but i love the ones we have here so it's fine!
over a year ago loves-oth said…
Just a reminder, this is the banner, the deadline for icons & mottos is tonight.
last edited over a year ago
 Just a reminder, this is the banner, the deadline for ícones & mottos is tonight.
c'mon, no icons? no new mottos?
 c'mon, no icons? no new mottos?
Okay, from the overwhelming number of responses I've seen here, I'm guessing there is a LOT of interest in a spot makeover. SO, to save me some work (yay, 'cause I'm lazy), and since the only responses about it have liked the same one, the motto will be "A girl, a teenager and a private detective. I'm a triple threat. Barely fits on my business card." unless anyone objects BY MIDNIGHT TONIGHT *with* another motto suggestion. Not doing an icon pick, because well, you can't do it with one option. So our icon & banner are chosen, and unless I get any objections on the motto, we'll go with that one.
over a year ago Dragonclaws said…
smile
I like the new look.
Glad to hear it. I saw a reply in my updates and immediately thought, "okay, who's whining this time?" =P
over a year ago Cinders said…
wink
OMG LYK SO NOT COOL I DINNA NO U WER DOIN DIS, NOT FAIR, CHANGE IT ALL AN DO IT AGIN CUZ I SAY SO CUZ I AM MOAR MPORTNT DEN U!

I H8 U DARKSARCASM 4 MAKIN DIS SPOT A BETTER PLACE! ONLY GOD CN DO DAT AN U R NOT GOD!
last edited over a year ago
I AM SO, TINA FEY.
over a year ago Cinders said…
*sticks tongue out in infantile fashion*
over a year ago Michelle-Rose said…
Hahaha! ;p