vampiros Why?

Lycan500 posted on Jul 02, 2009 at 11:58PM
why ar people on this site saying that they are really vampires? That they suck human blood, and change into flying bats. Same, thing goes with werewolves and Lycans. I have read on other sites that people claimed that they were werewolves. Vampires and werewolves do not exist, I wish they did but they don't. Maybe, on another planet they exist, but no on planet earth. So, here's my question to you guys do you believe that there is another planet out in our solar system, that contains werewolves, vampires, Lycans and etc.... If you do, tell me why.

vampiros 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago metalnaunx said…
meh
I dont think a planet, maybe an alternate dimension cuz there are diffrent dimensions out there where we're there but in diffrent circumstances, like you could be a were wolf in another dimension but here your human...
over a year ago wolfblade87 said…
meh
So.....if yu don't believe they don't exist here, then you don't have faith......
over a year ago renrae said…
Shun the non-believer! Shunnn! Shunnnn!

Sorry, I just HAD to do that.

Oh, and a comment on the dimension thing; does that mean that, in another dimension, I can be Lily Evans? because if so, that is just cool.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Lycan500 said…
laugh
Yes, that's fine!
over a year ago S0ulsUnit3d said…
sad
Lycans and Vampires are a figment of the human imagination. I wish I am incorrect.
over a year ago wolfblade87 said…
smirk
The truth is Vamps and werewolves/lycans exist. Have you heard of a thing called "Third Dimension"?
over a year ago TheCrow said…
It really interests me to think people think they are vampires! I have been a fan of these fictional characters for years, but at no point have I ever thought these creatures are real. Would love to hear from people on this subject as I am doing my MA thesis on the vampire fandom, think its a great subject, what do you reckon?