True Writers Book Talk: The Deadly Truth

dragonsmemory posted on Sep 07, 2012 at 03:18PM
So, here is thed pefect place to talk about the book. Welcome to Book Talk, where the only requirement is that you read the book. This was one of the ideas proposed when I mentioned compiling the books together.
Anyway, I'm hoping the author will join us here soon to talk about writing The Deadly Truth. Until then, let's talk about our thoughts while we read.

Remember, if your post could spoil a part of the book, make sure to tell what chapter you're talking about.

True Writers 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago alicia386 said…
I'm here! First person to. Insulted? Nah.

I can tell some details about the next book.
Spoiler alert: Sammy is still alive but badly injured.
over a year ago dragonsmemory said…
Technically, I was first.

I realy enjoyed the book, but the significance of the yearbook went ove my head. Why would there be a yearbook for a school none of the paarents attended?
Actually all of the parents attended. The girls just thought, they didn't attend that school. Their parents lied about that part too.

Technically, u made the forum, I was the first to comment.
How about we were both first.

Weird. Although I'm still clueless as to what the parents were really doing. First the book mentions money, then it mentions murder
Their business was about money and murder. It was what they specialized in.

Okay fine, we were both first. *cough* I was first *cough, cough*
Ah. Thank you for clearing that up. It really was an incredible book, and I hope to see it in bookstores soon.
Well, maybe. I'm probably too young to have my book published but I can guarantee that one of my books WILL be in bookstores.
I can hardly wait
You and me both.