ilha dos desafios TD Characters role play

codyfan77 posted on Nov 08, 2013 at 07:45AM
OK, Here are the rules.
1 In this one, OCs are forbidden, but your character may REFER to an OC as an old friend/lover/sibling etc.
2. You don't have to keep to the shows format EXACTLY. For example, if you are Justin, you can pretend to have a secret crush on Katie, you know, that sorta thing
3. No getting bitchy with the other role players. The characters can, but not the person playing the character
4 You can be whoever you want (except my character, sorry), from one of the contestants to Chris to maybe even a that yeti guy!

Dats it.
Now, since I am an indecisive person, the first person to reply will choose the setting
And, Just to say, I am Noah. Thank you

ilha dos desafios 103 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 103

over a year ago codyfan77 said…
Noah: *sighs, pulls out book and reads*
Codyfan77: C'mon, try guys! Plz! Noahs getting *kinda* lonely!
over a year ago Frankiestein65 said…
Zoey: (is walking round the campsite)
Noah: Hey.. Do I know you? New season chick ( he says it all without taking his eyes off the book)
Zoey: (giggles) Actually, I've been here before, I'm from seasons 4 and 5
over a year ago baconlovertdas said…
Mike: Zoey I missed you I haven't seen you in forever. (kiss on the cheek)
Zoey: Mike! (Hugs him)
Mal: This might be the last time I see you. (whisper)
Zoey: Huh? What do you mean?
Mike: huh (blink fast) what nothing (back up three steps)
Zoey: Ok! (Kisses him on the cheek then goes to the cabins)
Noah: Mmm...Raunchy (raises brow and gets back to his book) *sigh* So, how are you feeling, new guys?
Zoey: (in confessional) This season, there's something about mike I just don't trust.....
last edited over a year ago
Noah: I was gonna happen eventually, that guy has split personalities, maybe he gained one? Can you get out, that confessional is also our toilet, thank you.
Zoey: We're entitled to use the confessional whenever, you know! (Storms out)
Mike: Noah why do you have to be a jerk. Don't be a Scott. (Walks away) Zoey wait for me. (trip and shirt falls of) Vito: Where are you Anne Maria. I need my tanning buddy. (cloudy day) Where is the sunlight how am I going to tan in this (irritated)
Vito: Why is this geek here and how does he have a good tan
Noah: OK, sorry, I didn't mean it like that and stuff.... And are you talking about me 'Vito', because if you're wondering, I'm Indian-Canadian.... Born with it.
Vito: I didn't know I spend my time tanning not in school and books like someone I know you might too (jerky smile)
Noah: Oh, am I supposed to be offended? What ever, newbie, just remember that Bill Gates is richer than Tom Cruise for a reason...*Goes back to reading* And, aren't you one of Mikes personas? You're already tanned, 'Vito'.
Zoey: (shoves a shirt on mike)
Noah: Thanks Zoey. Now, I heard Mike has 5 personas, please tell me of them, I need to find some ways to retort them, so I can READ in peace *sigh* Where are my friends when I actually NEED them?
Mike: don't worry Noah untill more people come you can talk to me and Zoey or keep ready your book it's kinda your choice. What book are you reading any way it kinda looks interesting. I never get the chance to read because I tried to read once and I got irritated with the book and Chester came out and said and I quote " back in my day we didn't have entertaining books like the hunger games we just learned about and made history" then he tore up the book so I kinda gave up reading in my spate time just in school.
Noah: Just to say, it is 'Misery' by Stephen King, and thanks for talking to me....Not many people do, I don't have too much variation in friends
Zoey: (gazes into Mikes eyes)
Noah: *backs off and runs into his cabin*
Zoey: (smiles)
Mike: Now that we are alone what about we get to know each other better we never did in Total Drama Revenge of the Island. All you got to know is that i am a freak with 5 personalities. You never really got to know the real me. All you thought of me was hot and smart. Sorry I watched the whole series after I got elimiated. What about no shirt ripping, irritation, hats, and atheletic training. You can get to know the real me the one who loves you. (Smiles then kisses Zoey on the cheek)
Zoey: (blushes) Well, I guess that's a good idea... And don't think of yourself as a freak, mike! As I said in the episode you were eliminated, I love oddballs! (Hugs him)
hmmm
Mike: Ok I will go first. I live at my Uncle Vinnie at a auto body shop. I wasn't liked in school. I think it was, because if I got bullied I would get irritated and Chester would come out so I never know what happens next after getting made fin of. When I got in fights some reason my shirt always comes of and Vito takes care of them. After the fights I would always see boys with black eyes and bloody noses. I would get called in the office and I would get in trouble for Vito's stupid mistake. The only time people would think I was cool was in gym class. I or Svetlanna would win the game for my team. I only had one friend who knew my secret was Alexander, but everyone called him Al. No one like him either, because he had ADHD so I would get all the attention he needed. Ummm I am only a junior. What I loved to do in school I would say ummm it would be watching boxing meets. I would never fight in it myself because most likely I would not be the one fighting (Vito) so yeah. I would also study and be nice to others. I wanted to be nice to others to prove I am not like the bullies in my school . The one thing that would always make me happy was coming home to my dog named Scraps. We named him scraps because I found him on the streets eating scraps out of the garbage can. I was apart of the adventurers fan club thanks to Mannatoba because I never could help myself to pick up a cool hat on the ground. We all over the world because out school was wealthy for some reason. Is there any other questions or did I forget anything
Zoey: No, I don't think you forgot anything. (Giggles)
heart
Mike: What about you
Zoey: Well........ I was an only child growing up, so I was extremely lonely. To make things worse, my family lived in a small town, and pretty much everyone steered clear of me, for unknown reasons. When I started school, everyone called me "the creepy indie girl". I've no idea why, but it caused the bullying to grow so bad, that me and my family had to move. We moved to a bigger town where there were lots of nice people, but also a lot of jocks. They go matching up and down Main Street every Saturday, cheering for the football squad. At my new school, I met some great new friends, and they actually thought my 'indie' style was quite cool. A few years later, or about a month ago, I heard about Total drama and just knew I had to audition, hoping to find a guy who'd accept me for who I am.......... Then I met you... (Smiles)
kiss
Mike: That is sweet. I'm glad I met you to. I joined Total Drama to hope people would accept me and be friends with normal people . Like you and Cameron. I was hoping that no one would think I was a freak, but acting like I was an actor "acting" at random moment made me look like a bigger freak. I wish I could be normal, but I could not get rid of my personalities. They are like nice people so to speak. The only person I would get rid of is Scott. That little jerk. He ruined everything for me. He is the reason I got kicked out of Total Drama Revenge of the island and the reason.......oh never mind. But nothing will ever stop our love Zoey. I love you so much I could not live without you. Whenever I look into your eyes I feel like I am in heaven. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. When I am close to you I do not feel like a freak. I will never be considered normal. I feel normal around you. I can be the me I always wanted to be. (kiss on the lips for a long time, enjoying the moment)
Zoey: (kisses back, as if she never wants the moment to end)
Mike: (Picking Zoey up and spinning around in circles for 5 minutes)
Zoey: (gets dizzy and faints)
Mike: (runs with Zoey in his arms to the cabins. Lays her on the bed) Zoey Zoey why did I start spinning. (brings Zoey to the beach and lays her on a towel and splashes water on her face) Zoey Zoey Zoey I'm stupid for staying in the moment and try to be more romantic.
Zoey: (slowly gets up)
Mike: I'm so sorry. I am a stupid idiot.
Zoey: No, it's fine.
Noah: *makes forever alone face*
Mike: Zoey no it's not ok and Noah why do you feel alone I thought that is what you wanted so you can finish your book
codyfan77 commented…
Noah: Dude, I've read this book 5 times in the past month... over a year ago
Zoey: (smiles)
Mike: (looks at Noah and makes a deep concern face)
Zoey: (lays down)
Mike: (walks up to Noah and sits next to him) What's wrong
Zoey: (falls asleep)
Noah: I just am so bloody used to Izzy/Owen/Cody bugging me...I've forgotten what its like to have absolute silence...It makes me feel how I felt in the 4th grade all over again... Seems like I have to get used to quiet atmostheres again. But I do like you two a little, so call me over when you're not being lovey dovey *mumbles under breath* The way you're going that'd be once a day.
Zoey: (wakes up)