ilha dos desafios TD School! (RP)

nocofangirl218 posted on Jul 11, 2011 at 03:47AM
Okay, this is something I desided to do randonly. So, the whole cast of TD (including World Tour) are going to the same school. Please add your OC'c or play as a charecter! The only thing I ask is that the language is PG 13. Other than that, anything goes! :3 (cuss words can be used but please put * over the portion of the word)

ilha dos desafios 14248 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 14248

over a year ago nocofangirl218 said…
Come on peeps! Lets get a thread going here! ....please?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago casacada1007 said…
mike: i can't believe that the whole cast of total drama is on this school, i want to meet te whole cast and interview them for our school paper are you in mirra?

mirra: alright let's do that

mike: i see alejandro and katie, i interview katie you do alejandro here are the questions *walks to katie*

mirra: *blushes* what? wait no.

mike: what's wrong, o jay you love the guy

mirra:no i don't

mike: so what's the problem

mirra: nothing...

mike: so.... just go

mirra: alright alright *walks to alejandro*
Alejandro: Hello, it's very nice to meet you! My names Alejandro! *exetends arm*
mirra: *blushes* *giggles* i'm mirra *only thing she can do is staring*

Alejandro: Well t's very nice to meet you Mirra. *smiles*

Crystal:*pops up out of no where* Hey Mirra! Isn't it awesome having the cast of Total Drama here?!
mirra: jay awsome * still staring* i wanted to ask you something if i can intervieuw you for or school paper. i'm not a writer for the school paper *says extra loud* but mister SCHOOL WRITER OVER THERE WHO ALWAYS IS BOSSY AND ALWAYS WANT ME TO DO THE CRAZIEST STUFF

mike: He not always

mirra: ask me if i can ask you some questions
Alejandro: Well, I'd love to answer some questions for you guys!

Crystal: Well, I'm gonna go find noah and interview him, okay? *leaves*

Jake: *rounds the corner as soon as Crystal leaves* Hey, have you guys seen Crystal? I have something very important to tell her.
mirra: crystel? she's trying to find noah.
Jake: Oh...I see. *sigh* Oh well, I guess she'll never know.....*sigh*

Alejandro: Whats the problem, amigo?

Jake: Well...it's just that *blushes* I...like Crystal. I have no idea how to tell her though....
mirra: aaah jake why wait crystel is only finding noah to intervieuw him just go and get her and well... go to the school fountain with her she thinks that's the most romantic place of the world.
Jake; Really? Well...okay, I'll do it! *runs in a direction, but comes back* Um...where did she go again?

Alejandro: *points him in the right direction* That way amigo.

Jake: Thanks! *runs after Crystal*

Alejandro; *turns back toward Mirra* So, what did you want to ask me?
mirra: mike gave me a notebook with his question is *looks in notebook* that.... mike is the most stupid guy I know
there's nothing written on it. wait a minute *smiles and walks to mike on the other side of the hall who's flirting with katie(alejandro can hear everything)*
hey casanova look here please

mike: what's wrong

mirra: there's nothing written on.

mike: *smiles* that's the thing I forgot just ask him questions by yourself or can't you handle that to ask questions to your love

mirra: like i sad i'm not in love with alejandro *blushes*

mike: right...

Alejandro: *smiles*

*in hall-way*

Jake: S-so, Crystal, is it cool if I talk to you by the fountain for a moment?

Crystal: *gasp* Of course! *takes ahold of his hand, and they start walking toward the fountian*

Jake: *in mind* THANK YOU EVERY GOD IN HISTORY!!!!!!

*back with Mirra and Alejandro*

Alejandro: So, since I don't have a good knowing of the school yet, may you please give me a tour?
mirra: *blushes* ofcourse where do you wanna go first
Alejandro: Well, I'd love to see this fountain everyones talking about. *smiles*

*at the fountain*

Crystal: Isn't the fountain beautiful? *sighs, and rests her hand in her chin* I think it's the most romantic spot on the planet. What do you think Jake?

Jake: I-I think that....I......I....need to get going! *runs back into the school building*

Crystal: Um....alrght. He's acting weird today. *goes back to looking at fountain*

*with Mirra and Alejandro*

Alejandro: So, lets go, shall we?
mirra: yeay *blushes* it's in the back of the school building * walks to the fountain with alejandro*
Crystal: *sees Alejandro and Mirra walking to the fountain* Hey guys!

Alejandro: Hello...Crystal, was it? So...is someone here with you?

Crystal: *sigh* Yes, but...he ran back into the school building for some reason. Hey...is there something wrong with Jake?
mirra: no nothing maybey....

george: mirra mirra mirra i've got news!!

mirra: hi, alejandro this is george and i know the news already

george: no you don't *smiles* i...

mirra: you are going to be the new karate top fighter because you've got a new karate move and this time you'll beat me but it won't work because i haven't lost in karate since i'm 6 so... you have no change *smiles*

george: * blushes* well.. you.. you wait i'll win and i'm going to train right..

mirra: now just like always

george: *walks away to train room*
Crystal: Karate fights? SWEET! I'd love to tag along, but I have to go to drama class. So, I'll meet you and Alejandro later then Mirra?
mirra: alright and the fight is tonight please come if you do you see me kicking mister new karate move out of the ring again 10 years in a row
*smiles* do you want to come to alejandro *blushes*
Alejandro: *smiles* I'd be an honor.

Crystal: Okay. I'll see you tonight then! *starts to walk away, but then comes runing back* Also, please come see the drama clubs prodution of "Twenty little secrets". (just made that up) It's basically where this guy is madly in love with a girl, but she dosn't have a clue he likes her. Boy, I'd sure hate to be that guy! I mean, if a boy liked me, I would so be able to tell! Anyway, see you guys a lunch! *runs down hall-way*
mirra: i'll come crystal * she yells to her* i need to go to i have to practice for my big fight see you tonight *blushes* alejandro *walks to practice room*
Alejandro: *calls out* See you! *walks to his next class*

*at lunch*

Crystal: *sees Mirra looking around in the lunch room* Hey Mirra, I have a seat saved for you!
mirra: hi crystal, gosh i'm so nervous for the big fight how are you doing.
Crystal: Alright I guess. The plays going well, but the main actor just quit on us. *sigh* Now we have to have a new set of auditions just to find the male lead!

Alejandro: *comes over with his tray* Hello chicas. Mind if I sit with you?
mirra: *blushes* no we don't. and crystel why don't you ask jake he's a great actor. he'll be perfect for the male lead.
Crystal: I would, but I haven't seen him. Besides, the ending gets really mushy - you know, a big kiss scenee. I'm sorta glad the male role quit - I was really dreading kissing him.

Alejandro: Well, I hope it all works out amigo. *looks over at Mirra* So, Mirra, hows your fight training going?
mirra: it's all going great but i'm still really nervous if one thing goes wrong i'm dead. seriously a part of the fight is with weapons, REAL weapons.
Alejandro: Oh. I thought it was all hand-to-hand stuff.

Crystal: Yeah, I always thought that to. So, whats your weapon then?
mirra: i have a whole room full of weapons and it's hand to hand but sometimes a switch in the wall in the arena goes of and a weapen appears so if you want it you have to be very quick. yeay it's dangerous but i'll be fine * her hands shaking*. and to tell the truth this is the first time that there are weapons so...
* hands shaking harder*
Alejandro:*puts a hand on her shoulder* Don't be scared, you can do this!

Crystal: He's right you know.
mirra: yeay i hope so.
Alejandro: *smiles*

*bell goes off*

Crystal: CRAP! I'M GONNA BE LATE FOR RE-CAST'S!!!! *eats the rest of her food really quickly* See you guys later!!!!!!! *runs out of cafeteria*
mirra: i'm going to get my blades for practice *smiles a little* again
and what are you going to do alejandro
over a year ago DuncansMyLuv14 said…
*Outside in the parking lot*

Courtney: Just go over there already.

Rikki: *watching Duncan get off of his motorcycle* ... Courtney, I shouldn't...

Courtney: I'm your best friend, Rikki. I can tell by the look on your face that you want him; just ask him to come to your birthday party, and I'll handle the rest, ok?

Rikki: ... *sighs* Fine...but it's not because I like him; I'm only doing this to make you stop asking me. *nervously walks toward Duncan and his motorcycle*
 *Outside in the parking lot* Courtney: Just go over there already. Rikki: *watching Duncan get off
Alejandro: I have to go to gym, but can I see you after school?

*in parking lot*

Duncan: *see's Rikki coming over* Um...hi?
mirra: you mean before the fight? ok where do you wanna see me?
Rikki: *looks up at him shyly* H-Hi, Duncan... Can I ask you something? It's important.
Alejandro: How about....right when the bell goes off?

*back wuth Rikki and Duncan*

Duncan: Sure...why not?
mirra: ok see you than *smiles and walks away*
mirra thinks: o god yeay i do love him but how do i tell him. that wouldn't even be posible i'm to shy. c'mon concentrate youself on the fight it's going to be tough
Rikki: *reaches into one of the pockets of her jeans and nervously grips the invitation in it* So...m-my sister and I are having a party for our birthday this Friday... I-I-I was hoping you'd want to go... *blushes and looks at her feet*
Alejandro: *in mind* Great, now I can spend a little more time with Mirra. *smiles, and heads to gym*

*back with Rikki and Duncan*

Duncan: Sure, I never miss a good party. *takes invatation from Rikki* So, I'll just see you there beautiful. *winks at Rikki*
mirra: *crying in the training room* this never gonna work out that stupid new rule.
Alejandro: *walks by and the training room hear crying. He goes in, and finds Mirra like she is* Mirra! *goes over to her, and pulls her into a hug* Are you alright?
mirra: no * still crying* i can't fight with weapons and those guys out there they are going to kill me. they are weapen specilist. i'm the only girl there, o and my leg is bleeding. * crys harder*
Rikki: *blushes deeper but nods* O-Ok... See you later, then... *walks back to Courtney* Remind me what the point in that was?

Courtney: You like Duncan, but are very clearly in denial. From what I just saw, Duncan likes you; if my plan works, he'll be yours by the end of the night. *smirks*

Rikki: ... C-C, I can't go out with him; you remember what happened last time I was with a guy like that.

Courtney: Duncan's not that kind of guy. *wraps an arm around her shoulder* Please try...for me?

Rikki: *groans* Ok... *smirks* ... IF you ask Camielle to go with you.

Courtney: C-C-C-Camielle? O/////O Umm...

Rikki: *grabs her arm and walks with her* She's got rehearsal for the school play right now; come on.

Courtney: *bites her lip nervously*
*In her mind*: Camielle's amazing...but almost everybody's going to be at the party; what will my other friends say?
Alejndro: Alejandro: *starts stroking her hair* There, there Mirra. Listen, you need medical help. I know you'll hate o hear this, but...I think you should quit.
Crystal: *sees Rikki and Courtney in the parking lot, and runs over to then* Hey guys! Whats going on?
mirra: i want to quit but i can't after join you can't go back i heard an our ago about the weapons i really want to quit but I.I.I *starts crying again*
*In the auditorium*

Rikki: *sitting in the front row next to Courtney* You ready? They're about to take a break.

Courtney: *watching Camielle sing* ... No.

Rikki: ... Who are you and what have you done with my best friend? Just get on with it.

Director: Ok, take five, Camielle! Good job!

Camielle: =^^= *walks off the stage to Rikki and Courtney* How was I, girls?

Rikki: :) Awesome, Cami! Listen, Courtney wants to ask you something.

Camielle: *smiles at Courtney with a light blush on her face* Oh, you do?
 *In the auditorium* Rikki: *sitting in the front row seguinte to Courtney* You ready? They're about to t