Tokio Hotel Who is Bill beijar :(?

xHumanoid posted on Apr 17, 2011 at 03:08PM
I found this pic online not that long ago... many people think it is real, and that Bill has found that long-awaited special someone, while the die-hard fans will not accept it, and are saying that this is just a Bill lookalike.
So what's really going on? Is this Bill and his girlfriend, or is it a fake Bill?

If this is a fake Bill, the guy done a pretty good job. It had me fooled, but now I am starting to believe that this isn't Bill.
We can all relax again. :3

[i]I found this pic online not that long ago... many people think it is real, and that Bill has found

Tokio Hotel 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago -Darkness-xo said…
surprise
Omg! Neeeeein ; - ; !!

Oh, hang on a minute... I don't think this is Bill either.
Bill would be a lot taller than that, and that girl doesn't look too tall. Even although she is lucky to even kiss a Bill look-alike!
over a year ago RemindMe said…
Sorry, but I think it look fake. The mouths don't seems right? They do not suit.. :i
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago xHumanoid said…
^ I hope it's fake too. I want Bill for meee. :3
over a year ago cmrm said…
Will this answer your question?

Also, some people might say it's a russian fan that dresses like Bill that is on the photo.
Anyway, that is definitely not Bill.
last edited over a year ago
 Will this answer your question? Also, some people might say it's a russian fã that dresses like
over a year ago tokiohotel1414 said…
tongue
heck no this isnt bill! it doesnt een look like him and i saw it on youtube n they said it was fake
over a year ago jennxoxo said…
tongue
i almost believed that this was bill.
over a year ago Aiako said…
cmrm is right. It's a Russian fan who dressed like bill. Nothing more.