three_days_grace You know you are obsessed with 3DG if...

poisonfang posted on Jun 01, 2008 at 02:36AM
C'mon peoples, let's hear your insanities proving that you are truly obsessed with Three Days Grace!

three_days_grace 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago iluvtheoffice12 said…
lets here urs lol well i lisin to thm atleest 4 times a day is tht good enuf?
over a year ago samsonsonme said…
i dont believe in obsession.
over a year ago 3dgrockz said…
big smile
lol wow i have all there cds,shirts,mugs...all the workz and yeah my room is all TDG and also my myspace all TDG so yeah im not kidding when i say i freaken LOVE TDG...and i freakn proud of it!!!
over a year ago sniperess said…
I can name off all there songs just by listening to the first note, I doodle cover art all over my school binders and burst into song in randome (some times public) places if someone says something that reminds me of a Three Days Grace song
over a year ago noactinrequired said…
big smile
1)I need to listen at least 5 TDG songs on a daily basis otherwise i go to bed with a headache...xD
2)I tell all my friends Three Days Grace is the best band of the world, and they end up hating me after i try to turn them into fans
(two actually are fans because i put I Hate Everything About You and they loved it)
over a year ago BringItBack said…
smirk
I cant see my walls anymore because they're filled with posters. Basicly all my shirts have the letters TDG on the back near the collar. I even got my friend to put TDG as his liences plate.
 I cant see my walls anymore because they're filled with posters. Basicly all my shirts have the lette
over a year ago I_love_ADAM said…
I'M SOOO ODSESSED WITH THREE DAYS GRACE!! OMFG I HAVE ALL 3 CDS AND I LISTEN TO EACH ONE OVER 3 TIMES A DAY AND I HAVE MEMORIZED ALL THE WORDS AND LOOKED UP THE BIOGRAPHY AND COPIED IT AND I CRY EVERY TIME I LISTEN TO THEM!the feelings for Three Days Grace is SOOO MUCH MORE THAN ANYTHING I HAVE EVER FELT <3
over a year ago LaurenGontier said…
you tattoo your skin for them! proud wearer of them for life!
last edited over a year ago
 you tattoo your skin for them! proud wearer of them for life!
over a year ago Edvine2 said…
Here's a new one: You're obsessed with Three Days Grace if, when you play Monster Hunter Tri, the first song you go hunting to is by them. Then you end up popping in all 3 CDs eventually and you just can't play MH3 without playing their music just so you can hunt a Qurupeco. I've done that.
over a year ago EmmaBrowning1 said…
heart

when you've got all their Limited Editions cd albums !! me no lie have all their cover versions of songs including Adams V-logs oh and off the album tracks like the big dirty band with adam in it , apocalyptica with adam in it you know stuff like that lol , play them every day :D bought mertandise of three days grace bought ( Raise your voice ) dvd just becuase it has them in it lol even if their only in it for like for 5 minutes lol bought Live at the palace 2008 concert movie becuase they don't do concerts in your country :( me sad p.s ADAM OMG HE'S HOT ON THAT DVD LOL serach three days grace on youtube just for more of them lol They give me EARGASMS !! lol Whilst listening to them lol
over a year ago styxzo said…
YOU KNOW YOU ARE OBSESSED WHEN!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU JOIN THEIR STREET TEAM AND HELP PPROMOTE THE BAND!!! If you guys want to join here's the link! You can earn cool rewards to like merch, and even tickets!!!! I just won a signed drumhead off the uproar tour signed by the band! :D So join today its free, heres the link
link