The Tenth Doctor Hello

doctor_banana posted on Nov 28, 2007 at 03:34PM
Feel free to chat about Ten here.

The Tenth Doctor 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Gabitha said…
Hey! lol i though 'what the hell' no one replyed here so i thought i might as well! lol um..though i have nothing to say... I love Doctor number 10 - hes the best! um..i may get back to you with something to say...Anyway I hope you has great easter!
oh i love your icon....lol =)
When does the next season start?
over a year ago doctor_banana said…
Hello, I hope you had a great Easter too :)

Thanks..I love making icons it's fun :)

The new season starts on the 5th of April :)
over a year ago IGetLostInYou said…
Omg i just have to say on here.. that david tennant is the fittest man alive!! with the scotish accent, the cute hair and that dazzling smile =D we all have a right to be david ten-inch lovers ;)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago criminalminds15 said…
smile
Wow, this place is pretty dead! Suprising really seeing as how amazing he is! ;)

NOOO!! In just 2 days the fantastic, the best and the one and only 11th Doctor will be leaving our screens! :'(
over a year ago HarleyQuinn1 said…
heart
The 11th Doctor is just weird looking. No one will top David Tennet's performance. He was the best.
heart
I just found out that David Tennant is gonna be in a new movie. It's called Gotham City.
 I just found out that David Tennant is gonna be in a new movie. It's called Gotham City.
over a year ago VintageSmile said…
heart
That's not confirmed yet ^
It totally is. He is the Riddler.
 It totally is. He is the Riddler.
over a year ago VintageSmile said…
Lol, sorry to dissapoint, but Christopher Nolan (The director) has not confirmed the villians in batman 3. Those are just fan-made.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago KC1971 said…
heart
Hope it's David
blush
yah me 2 he is SO HOT!!!!
over a year ago no1drwhofan said…
heart
David is soooooooooooooooooooo handsome! I miss him as the Doctor and want Matt to leave, soon :( Oh, David. Wherefore art thou, David? <3
 David is soooooooooooooooooooo handsome! I miss him as the Doctor and want Matt to leave, soon :( Oh,
over a year ago KathrynJaneway said…
*BUMP* Tenth Doc Rocks!!!!! David Tennant all the waaay. :D
over a year ago GingerFanGalaxy said…
Ten is a man of many traits, a man who, before all else, was created out of love. David Tennant is rather wonderful as well
over a year ago TARDIS_bleu said…
Hello? Is anyone out there in that wide, wide universe of technology?