The son of neptune The Son of Neptune

i_luv_percy posted on Feb 13, 2011 at 06:17AM
Hi this is my fist Fanfic I hope you like it.
Characters
Percy son of posiden
Annabeth daughter of athena
Jason son of jupiter
nico son of hades
piper daughter of aphrodite
leo son of hephaestus
reyna daughter of mars
dakota daughter of apollo
bobby son of vulcan
gwendolyn daughter of trivia
hazel daughter of venus

I'll post the first chapter soon

The son of neptune 16 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago i_luv_percy said…
smile
Ok I'll give you a sneak peak of the first chapter without revisions

Chapter 1
Percy's POv

My head throbbed, it felt like it was going to explode any minute. Where am I? I thought, more importantly who am I. I was lying on the grass, it had dandelions sticking out. It was so peaceful but i could hear battle cries. I looked up and saw something that was beautiful but scary,it was scary because it was breathing fire all over the place. It was beautiful because it was bronze bulls. Two bronze bulls very beautifully carved and shaped, automans. How I knew that I had no clue but when i saw them it stirred something in my mind. A six foot tall kid with one eye fighting the same bronze bulls. Then I heard the scariest cry and i went back to reality. A seven year old in full armor under the bull. They were across the stream, then I did the craziest thing in my life, i ran toward them. I ran through the stream, while I was in the stream I felt more powerful for some reason but i didn't have time to think about it. The bull was ready to blow the fire but then I had this feeling in my gut. I let it lose. The whole stream behind me rose up and extinguished the flames before it reached the kid. If a fire breathing bronze bull could be in shock this one was. While it was in shock I jumped on its back. I found the control panel on the back of its head and yanked out some wires then the bull shut down. The other bull was at full charge straight at me but while it was passing through two huge statues it seemed to slow down like some wind was pushing on it. When it passed through the statues it had no problem getting to me, but it was already taken care of because like 50 kids ran up to it and attacked. The oldest was probably 19 the youngest probably seven 7. Then the bull ran away. They stared at me in awe but then a girl about 16 with brown hair pulled into a ponytail and soft blue eye she was well built and pretty except for the sword in her hand which was about to slice me in half. I let my instincts take over. I pulled out a pen. She stopped and started laughing.
-What are you going to do write on me? Oh no please don' do that I'm so scared. She said with sarcasum.
Then I uncapped it and her laugh turned into a sneer.
-So you want to challenge me?

Ill post the rest later .
smile
Chapter !
Percy's POV

My head throbbed, it felt like it was going to explode any minute. Where am I? I thought, more importantly who am I. I was lying on the grass, it had dandelions sticking out. It was so peaceful but I could hear battle cries. I looked up and saw something that was beautiful but scary,it was scary because it was breathing fire all over the place. It was beautiful because it was bronze bulls. Two bronze bulls very beautifully carved and shaped, automans. How I knew that I had no clue but when I saw them it stirred something in my mind. A six foot tall kid with one eye fighting the same bronze bulls. Then I heard the scariest cry and I went back to reality. A seven year old in full armor under the bull. They were across the stream, then I did the craziest thing in my life, i ran toward them. I ran through the stream, while I was in the stream I felt more powerful for some reason but i didn't have time to think about it. The bull was ready to blow the fire but then I had this feeling in my gut. I let it lose. The whole stream behind me rose up and extinguished the flames before it reached the kid. If a fire breathing bronze bull could be in shock this one was. While it was in shock I jumped on its back. I found the control panel on the back of its head and yanked out some wires then the bull shut down. The other bull was at full charge straight at me but while it was passing through two huge statues it seemed to slow down like some wind was pushing on it. When it passed through the statues it had no problem getting to me, but it was already taken care of because like 50 kids ran up to it and attacked. The oldest was probably 19 the youngest probably seven 7. Then the bull ran away. They stared at me in awe but then a girl about 16 with brown hair pulled into a ponytail and soft blue eye she was well built and pretty except for the sword in her hand which was about to slice me in half. I let my instincts take over. I pulled out a pen. She stopped and started laughing.
-What are you going to do write on me? Oh no please don' do that I'm so scared. She said with sarcasum.
Then I uncapped it and it changed into a beautifully carved sword. Her laugh turned into a sneer,
-"So you wanna challenge me? Do you even know who I am?"
-"No I don't." I replied
-"I am the sec I mean first swordsman in The City. I'm Renya the daughter of Mars."
-"You mean Ares" I replied but she didn't hear me. She started charging towards with her sword pointed straight at me. I parred the block with ease but she kept swings and jabbing at me I knew I couldn't keep this up for long. I need to start attacking her. I lost foucse and she hit me in the chest but nothing happened. While she was confused I got the hilt of her sword then twisted. Her sword clattered to the ground. Then something stirred in my mind.

A boy with golden eyes. He had a scar on his face.
-"How did you do that?" I came back to reality. Renya was staring at me. "Nobody has beaten me?" Then from the crowd of kids a kid yelled.
-"Except for Jason!" Reyna's face fell.
-"Yeah, except for Jason." Then a wolf came up to me she spoke. I heard her in my mind.
-"Hello boy my name is Lupa I train heroes. Who is your godly parent." Then the kid that saved ran up to the wolf.
-"Lupa, Lupa! He is the son of neptune. He saved me from burning e to dust by pouring like 20 gallons of water from the stream.
-"Boy what is your name?" The wolf ask. I searched furiously in my mind.
-I'm Percy, Percy Jackson.

If I get comments and feedback I might post the second chapter.
over a year ago eyal10 said…
heart
i like it very much i think you should continue and ill try to tell people to read it
over a year ago Percyistheman said…
big smile
Nice Chapter I will get people to read it
over a year ago mcsdoctor said…
i like your chapters!!! their great!!!! keep writing
smile
Thx guys for the comments
over a year ago Emily_is_COOl said…
Nice chapter! Can't wait for 2!
over a year ago PersesJr said…
AWESOME CHAPPIE
over a year ago Greekfreek said…
Nice!! Can't wait til the next one!
over a year ago thilahector said…
lovely i like it
Hey guys sorry for the absence. Heres chapter 2.
Renya
Who did this guy think he was? Just appearing out of no where and expecting us to love him just because he is a child of neptune. Well no I am not gonna be fool by his tricks saying he doesn't remeber anything. I couldnt believe it he even had Lupa fooled. I dont know what was up with Lupah right now she just wanted to keep us safe but the borders had been posion by someone but nothing could cure . Lupa was so concerned with our safety she didnt even bother looking for Jason. She said everthing would clear up soon.
I headed toward the Big House we were going to have a meeting and discuse the problem about the border. When I got ther everybody was there even that son of neptune. I knew he is hiding something.
-About time you got here.
Sorry i accidentilly put the submit button ill post the rest later today or tomorrow
over a year ago ahotsummerday12 said…
its awsomeee!
over a year ago Piper0988 said…
Wow, yours is good. I just finished the original Son of Neptune, and your predicament of Reyna's parent is almost accurate. Her mother is Bellona, the war goddess, and you chose Mars, the war god. You're good.
over a year ago cApsLock1 said…
meh
i think this is abandoned.....

hello?

*echoes*

yep pretty much abandoned.
over a year ago greekgirlA said…
i know it's abandoned.