os simpsons Family guy funnier than the simpsons?

memesization posted on Sep 22, 2010 at 08:38PM
the simpsons is fourth on the list for "best cartoon/animation series"

link

os simpsons 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago 10000000000 said…
tongue
no its not
over a year ago inbloom1 said…
big smile
I would say never, not ever. But I was raised on the Simpsons - it's a real cultural touchstone for my generation. They really paved the way for all the adult-oriented animation going on now. And for the first 9 seasons or so, the Simpsons were absolutely unrivaled for their cultural references, relevance, wit, humor, and heart. :)
over a year ago Jeffrey2112 said…
monkey
I love The Simpsons, I love Family Guy, I've been watching The Simpsons for years, I've been watching Family Guy ever since it started, I have to say, YES, right now Family Guy is funnier than The Simpsons, but I do like both show equally. I don't know why everyone has to make a big deal out of this... why can't someone like both show, why do we have to pick one or the other?
over a year ago sophruby said…
tongue
um simpsons way better!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xx
over a year ago Animeanimal said…
tongue
Family Guy only exists to make fun of others and is NOT funnier than the Simpsons! The feel of the show is different as well. What I mean by that is, there is a variety of opinoions and morals shown. For example, you first have Lisa, who is very theoretical and scientific, strong and independent. Then you have Marge, who is just your typical mother type and also a strong and independent thinker. And Homer.... Just your average father figure....kind of. any way what I am trying to get at is that the characters usually learn from an experience or from jumping to a conlusion rather than strictly making fun of people with disorders, like Family Guy so often does.
over a year ago dujue said…
over a year ago starbabe12 said…
kiss
Family guy all the way!!!!!!!!!! GO PETER!!!!!!!