os simpsons Can someone find a clip of this?

linktheworld posted on Feb 06, 2010 at 07:05AM
I dont remember exactly how it starts, but it has been done several times in the show.

Basically someone will for example tell Homer to give them something and Homer will be like....yeah....sure....let me get that.....Then you hear see/hear him walking away slowly...then faster....then faster....then he opens and slam his car door...then he peels out leaving in his car.

I cant find a clip like this anyway.

Can someone help? Thanks

os simpsons 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Karthigesh said…
I dunno where to find the clip per say, but I remember something like this in the episode where Homer bought the Canyonero, he didn't want to drive it and asked Marge to lend him her car, but she refused, and then the scene played out just like you said, he hot-wired her car and peeled out...

S9E15 The Last Temptation Of Krust...
over a year ago lano500 said…
Season 9 Episode 15 The Last Temptation Of Krusty
over a year ago davsmith44 said…
They do that in "The Critic" too I think, but I don't recall where.
link
 They do that in "The Critic" too I think, but I don't recall where. http://www.myteespot.com
over a year ago davsmith44 said…
After checking it out, I think the scene in question actually appears in "Marge Simpson in: 'Screaming Yellow Honkers'", although the Canyonero is introduced in the other episode.
link
over a year ago linktheworld said…
Well doesnt someone have all the episodes on DVD or something? Can you get out your video camera and tape it and put it on youtube?

I cant find this clip anywhere and really want it.