fantasma da ópera Phantom Neopets Guild Anyone?

ramengurl posted on Jul 06, 2010 at 01:19AM
Does anyone go on Neopets? I know its childish, but it's a guilty pleasure of mine. 'Sides, the games are fun! So, um, I created a Phantom guild that isn't all about GERIK! All the other guilds are like "OMG! I JUST LUFFLES GERIK! HIS VOICE IS DA BOMB!" Grrrr... Well, I'm putting a stop to that! So if you have a Neopets account, and aren't a member of an active guild, come and join! I find this spot isn't as active as other spots, so maybe this guild with be more active!

Click link to get to the club. I just started it so I have NO members! *le gasp* Apply for a council position! My fanpop buddies get dibs!

(btw, if anyone has a talent in guild layout design, it could sure use it! Help!)
 Does anyone go on Neopets? I know its childish, but it's a guilty pleasure of mine. 'Sides, the games
last edited on Jul 06, 2010 at 01:21AM

fantasma da ópera 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago JustHuddy said…
heart
*squee* Great idea, I joined!
over a year ago ramengurl said…
smile
Thanks JH! Did you apply for a council position? You can be my second in command!
I just did. Young Soprano's the second one, right?
No, the second one I think is Phantom's guide. And it says your still a tourist (the lowest). Just click the one under my username, and there you can apply.
I think you have to accept or reject the application. I sent in one for Young Soprano yesterday, so if you reject that one I can send in a new one for Phantom's guide.
Yeah, you were right! I didn't see that option before... I rejected your request, so now you can apply for Phantom's guide. How are we going to bring in new members?