fantasma da ópera Phantom Reviewer

Jareth_baby2010 posted on Mar 15, 2009 at 03:08PM
Check out this awsome Youtube channel. The phantom reveiwer! He reveiws all the phantom movies ever made and does commentaries on them! It's awsome check em out! here is the link:
link

fantasma da ópera 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago FrenchHorn said…
Thats nice.
over a year ago twilightgurll said…
worried
that movie is beautiful. i love the music so much that i ordered a flute book (which i play the flute) that had the music from the movie. i only wish that she chose the phantom in the end. poor guy. =(
over a year ago Jareth_baby2010 said…
crying
Yea...I mean...the phantom did a heck of a lot more for Christine than Raoul ever did, the only bad thing was was that she thought he was the spirit of her father AND he killed people but he bassically killed for HER...I dunno...it's really beautiful...
over a year ago Phangirl7 said…
I watched your reviews for the Argento version and found them 1,000 times more entertaining than the movie. (Not suprising, then, that that version is my least favorite Phantom movie. I try to avoid watching this most of the time.)
over a year ago TBUGoth said…
mischievous
the phantom reviewer is nit picky, and his review of the Argento version is SO annoying, he HAS to go OVER EVERYTHING and i KNOW that the version isn't the best out there, but NONE THAT IV"E SEEN ARE, judge them on their own.