The Night World series Hi Night world fans!!

DefineDelicate posted on Mar 30, 2009 at 12:17AM
Welcome!
I'm Tiff, I created the spot that your currently look at. I know there's a LJ Smith spot and everything, but I wanted a Night world series spot. I hope you all enjoy, if you find any art work and such then by all means, add them. this is for you fans.

if you have any questions, don't be scared to ask.

Enjoy the spot!
xoxo

DefineDelicate
 Welcome! I'm Tiff, I created the spot that your currently look at. I know there's a LJ Smith spot an

The Night World series 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago wild-bby said…
i love this spot it's really great. i've seen the L.J.Smith spot but it's nice to have a special spot just for this.

i was looking for latest news on Strange Fate (book 10) the other day and on Amazon it says that it's been released on 06/04/2010, but after all the dissapointment im not sure whether to believe it. fingers crossed though. what do you think?

QUESTION = how do you create a spot because i'm a fan of some other things but no ones done a spot for them and i really want to. please, it will be a big help if you told me how!?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago DefineDelicate said…
wink
You go to the main page, scroll down and there should be a place saying "CREATE FANCLUB" or something like that :)
over a year ago wild-bby said…
big smile
OH yeah! I spent ages looking but i couldnt find cos it was right under my nose. Thank you! :D
over a year ago katej1975 said…
big smile
i love this spot,,, thanks for creating it,, ive added just a couple of questions lol,,,
why arnt more people into night world? cause its one of the best stories i have ever read!!!!!
i must say tho its even better than twilight...
and im a HUGE twilight fan...
cant wait till book 10 comes out....x
over a year ago kassandraxoxo said…
i loveee night world!!!
over a year ago TCTopCat said…
smile
Sme I actually think it's better than Twilight and I love Twilight soooooo much!!!

Have any of you guys read House of Night. If not I recommend it!! It's really good!!
over a year ago hermosa07 said…
Cant wait for strange fate