jogos vorazes BEST frases FROM 'THE HUNGER GAMES'

no1drwhofan posted on Nov 01, 2012 at 09:19PM
Post the quotes that in particular had quite an impact on you. They can be from the movie or the books. :D
Oh, and may the odds be ever in your favour! :D
 Post the frases that in particular had quite an impact on you. They can be from the movie or the book

jogos vorazes 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago no1drwhofan said…
I'll start: Cave Scene

Peeta: Medicine?
Katniss: No; soup.
(Peeta's hands are out-stretched so as to feed himself)
Katniss: No, I'll do it.
(Peeta complies and Katniss feeds him one spoon of soup)
Peeta: That's nice.
Katniss: You fed me once.
Peeta: (as the second mouthful comes to his mouth) I think about that all the time...how I tossed you that bread.
Katniss: Peeta...
Peeta: I should have gone to you. I should have just gone out in the rain and-
Katniss: Ssh, ssh! You feel hot?
Peeta: I remember the first time I saw you...your hair was in two braids instead of one (Katniss sighs) and I remember when you...when you sang in the music assembly and the teacher said, 'Who knows the Valley Song?' and your hand shot straight up. And after that I...I watched you going home everyday. Everyday.
(Katniss stares ahead of her, unsure as to what her response should be)
Peeta: Well, say something.
Katniss: I'm not good at saying something.
Peeta: Then, come here, Please.
(Long pause. Katniss ponders for a while and then puts her things down and rests her head against Peeta's chest)
Peeta: Even if I don't make it-
Katniss: Sssshh!!!
(Peeta and Katniss are suddenly alerted by an anouncement that Claudius has provided them with. His voice is reverberating from all sides of the arena.)
Claudius: Attention. Tributes. Attention. Commencing at sunrise, there will be a feast, tomorrow, at the Cornucopia. This will be no ordinary occasion; each of you needs something- desperately. And we plan to be...generous hosts.
(The announcement is over and upon the instant, Katniss readies her equipment)
Katniss: Your medicine.
Peeta: You're not going on your own.
Katniss: Trust me, you need it an you can't walk!
(Peeta grabs her bag, stopping her in her tracks)
Peeta: Katniss, you're not going to risk your life for me. I'm not going to let you!
Katniss: (reprimanding) You would do it for me, wouldn't you?
Peeta: Why are you doing this?

TIRED OF TYPING. :D
over a year ago A-347 said…
This quote is actually from president snow:

Pres Snow: Do you know why we have a winner? Hope.
Seneca: Hope?
Pres Snow: Hope. It is the only thing, stronger than fear. A little hope is effective, a lot of hope is dangerous. A spark is fine, as long as it's contained.

The best thing Snow EVER SAID in his lifetime...
^Good one!!!!

Peeta: I just don't want them to change me.
Katniss: How would they change you?
Peeta: I don't know. Turn me into something I'm not. I just don't want to be another piece in their game, you know? You know, I just keep wishing I could think of a way to show them...that they don't own me. You know, if I'm going to die...I want to still be me. Does that make any sense?
Katniss: Yeah...I just can't afford to think like that- and my sister.
Peeta: Yeah, I know...I guess I'll see you tomorrow?
Katniss: See you tomorrow.

Haymitch: Pass the marmelade.
Peeta: *goes to grab the marmalade*
Katniss: *stabs the table where his hand was headed.*
Effie: That. is MAHOGANY!
heart
^LOL!!! :D

Peeta: Er...I'll take the bow (Katniss responds with a perplexed countenance). I'm just kidding. I'll go pick up some stuff.
(Peeta has ventured off to find some 'stuff', while Katniss hunts for food. Then, she suddenly hears the cannon.)
Katniss: (Running upon the instant of hearing the cannon) Peeta? Peeta? Peeta? (Sees his coat with Nightlock berries on top) Peeta!
(Katniss runs to find him, but they bump into each other and Peeta is met with the wrath of an apprehensive Katniss)
Peeta: You okay?
Katniss: I heard the cannon! (Sees Peeta's hand immersed in Nightlock) That's Nightlock, Peeta! You'd be dead in a minute!
Peeta: I didn't know.
Katniss: You scared me to death. Damn you!
(Katniss throws herself into Peeta's arms and he holds her securely, never letting go)
Peeta: I'm sorry...(holds her tighter) I'm sorry.

Finnick: (naked) Do you find this... distracting?
laugh
^LOL!!!!! :D

Caesar: How did you feel, when you found him by that river?
Katniss: I felt like the happiest person in the world...I couldn't imagine life without him.
Caesar: And how about you, Peeta?
Peeta: She saved my life-
Katniss: We saved each other.
Caesar: Ladies and gentlemen, the star-crossed lovers from District 12- this year's victor's of the 74th annual Hunger Games!
Awesome.

Ceasar: I'll tell you what... you go out there, win this for her, then she'll HAVE to go out with you.
Peeta: I don't think that winning will help in my case.
Ceasar: Why?
Peeta: Because... she came here with me.
over a year ago katiemac620 said…
big smile
Katniss thought: I'm in a dress of the exact design of my wedding dress, only it's the color of coal and made of tiny feathers. Wonderingly, I lift my long, flowing sleeves into the air, and that's when I see myself on the television screen. Clothed in black except for the white patches on my sleeves. Or should I say my wings.

Because Cinna has turned me into a mockingjay.
crying
Peeta: So what happens when we're back?
Katniss: I don't know...I guess we try to forget?
Peeta: I don't want to forget.
over a year ago Mrs_Both said…
Best quote for me is
Effie trinket: May the odds, be ever in your favor!
crying
^Great one! :D :D

(Rue has been shot by an arrow, by virtue of Marvel and Katniss now has to bear watching her die)

Katniss: It's okay. You're okay.
Rue: Did you blolw up the food?
Katniss: Very bit of it.
Rue: Good...you have to win! (Katniss looks at Marvel and then back at Rue) Can you sing?
Katniss: Okay...#Deep in the meadow, under the willow, a bed of grass, a soft green pillow. Lay down your head and close your eyes...

(Rue has now passed on)
over a year ago katiemac620 said…
Katniss thought: Gale is mine, I am his. Anything else is unthinkable.
over a year ago MJC2000 said…
Peeta: "True or not true you love me?"
Katniss: "true."