Os Heróis do Olimpo To The End

olympianglory posted on Jun 10, 2015 at 08:05PM
This is about, yes, my character Olympia. I know she is overused, but this was my original plan for her, now in words. Enjoy!

Os Heróis do Olimpo 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago olympianglory said…
Chapter 1

Olympia

Olympia felt weak, sick and most definitely cooked to perfection. She hadn't realised she was burning until her nervous system recovered. She now tugged herself along, zombie-style, through the muddy earth. Her hair was thickly matted, due to days of travel and almost no sleep. To anyone who came by, she would look like something out of nightmares. A burned, dying zombie. Yep, unless the next person who came by was a Cyclops, she doubted that anyone was coming within a 100-mile radius of her. She felt the searing heat of the flames dance up her arm, threatening to burn her only way of transport, as her legs were charred to crisps. She collapsed onto the ground, and passed out in agony.

Annabeth

She was hot, sweaty, and not very happy. She had been the only child of Athena in Greek Speak, and everyone -except Percy- started laughing at her when she perfectly translated " My camp is Greek, My parent is Greek, and our allies are Roman". Travis and Connor starting chanting : Greek geek! Greek geek! At her until she eventually just ran away. So, as she stumbled blindly through the woods, blinking back tears, she didn't expect to find someone lying there, unconscious, and barely breathing. The girl's clothes were shredded and blackened, as if she'd run through a fiery tornado. She wasn't anyone in camp, and she didn't have your typical Mediterranean look, not Roman either. the girl moaned, muttering something about drakons. Huh, so maybe she WAS a demigod... Then the girl woke up.
over a year ago Fangirl521 said…
Omg that is great :)
Thanks Fangirl!

Chapter 2

Percy

He was starting to get worried about Annabeth. He had last seen her when she had run away from Greek Speak, and apparently no-one else has seen her, though Malcom though he saw her go into the forest. That was where he went. He had walked a little way into the woods when he heard Annabeth cry for help .No, that wasn't her... He sprinted to the voice,and found Annabeth cradling the head of a shrieking girl, with chestnut hair and green eyes. The girl was severely burnt, with charred clothes and the expression of someone who hadn't seen civilisation for months. She grabbed a bent dagger, was that bronze? from her back and attempted to cut his throat, though she was out of reach. Percy nodded to Annabeth, and they carried the protesting girl between them, sharing what little weight she had, though she probably hadn't eaten for days, judging from the prominence of her ribcage. She seemed to have worn herself out, so Percy asked her the simplest question possible.
"What's your name?" The girl took a breath, and answered in a shaky voice.
" My-my name. My name is Olympia."

Chiron

Chiron had begun to get worried. Percy and Annabeth hadn't returned for dinner, and spirits were low. Everyone kept glancing over at the Poseidon table, as that was where they normally sat, even though it was against the rules. The normal chatter was muted, and Connor had made up a rumor about them running off to New Rome. No-one believed this, but they couldn't think of anything else. He sighed, and tapped his hooves upon the cobbles.
:) awesome
Olympia

She hadn't wanted to be picked up like some rag doll, but she knew she wasn't strong enough to walk, wherever the "Campers" were taking her. She thrashed wildly, but eventually fell asleep in the embrace of their arms.

She awoke with a jolt, in a strange sort of infirmary. She reached down to her legs, and found them well bandaged. Olympia decided she was going. Sure, thanks for the treatment, but this wasn't her domain. Her bag was at her feet, and she hoisted in upon her shoulders, and made for the exit. She was stopped by the same girl who had brought her here, though she didn't know her name
" Where are you going? You just got here!"
Olympia frowned." I don't know you."
The girl sighed. " I'm Annabeth. But you didn't answer my question. Where are you going?"
Olympia simply replied,"Away." and pushed past her.

Annabeth

She tried to run after Olympia, but she was fast. She ran through camp, and leaped over the barriers surrounding Camp Half-Blood, and disappeared from view.
That was pretty good! Hey um, I want your honest opinion, should I abandon my story forum?
The Amber Rose one? Hell naw!
Okay, 2 things...
1) I changed the name from Amber rose to just Amber, I got kinda freaked out when I walked into homeroom the other day and I literally saw the name Amber Rose written on a chalkboard, so I thought it was another student's name, so I made it just Amber because it freaked me out a little...
2) no one's even gone to my forum in days...
I was waiting for a chappie... It never came :C
There's a bunch of stuff on there that no one has commented on. it's up there, it's just that no one looks