Os Heróis do Olimpo Camps Jupiter and Half-Blood read the Blood of Olympus

Fangirl521 posted on Nov 14, 2014 at 09:49PM
Alright people. I stole this idea from someone on this forum. But, It is only because I wanted to be a part of it, but I would never get it. I want to dedicate the idea for it to that person (well, its actually people, there's a lot of people who write on there) and to RR, for writing an awesome series. Also, unless you ask me, and I say it is alright (not one of the other authors) (it must be agreed by all of the authors) then no one can make posts from the story on here... Unless I let you be an author. I will announce who the authors are whenever there is one to announce. If you post and you're not an author, an actual author will begin where you began and your post will be disregarded. Thank you!

Os Heróis do Olimpo 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Fangirl521 said…
So right now, there are 2 authors... Right now it is just me and PiperChase. No one else can make posts from the book on here unless we both say it's alright
Alright... Here is my first post, I may try to post daily, so please comment because I won't post unless there is at least one comment... Thanks! BTW this is my first thing like this, so I am sorry if it is not good.
Fangirl521 commented…
Sorry, I forgot to put it... its coming like right now over a year ago
Alright everyone, one more book and we can go home… Let’s get this started! Who wants to read? Annabeth raised her hand. The book was passed to her and she opened up the book. She said “Jason’s perspective!” Jason looked annoyed and said “Percy, I understand why you didn’t want us inside your head.” Percy nodded and said “read Annabeth, read.” She opened up the book and began to read:
“Jason hated being old. His joints shook. His legs hurt. As he tried to climb the hill, his lungs rattled like a box of rocks.”
Reyna, Nico, and Thalia looked at Jason like he was a nutcase. Thalia said “Jason, aren’t you like 16?” Jason said “no one say a word, Annabeth, keep reading.” She continued:
“He couldn’t see his face, thank goodness, but his fingers were gnarled and bony. Bulging blue veins webbed the backs of his hands.”
Everyone who was not one of the 7 looked at him like he was crazy. Jason summoned the wind to lift himself up into the air, hoping no one would look at him. Piper stood on a chair, grabbed his foot, and pulled him to the ground. She said “anyone have any duct-tape?” Immediately, Chris, Connor, and Travis pulled a roll of tape from their pockets. She took the one from Chris because he was closest. She taped Jason’s feet to the floor, and she taped him to the wall. She said “any rope?” Immediately there was rope in her hands. She tied Jason’s hands behind his back and said “I may need the tape, can I hold on to it?” Chris nodded yes and Piper sat back down. She said “Annabeth?” Annabeth continued reading:
"He even had that old man smell-mothballs and chicken soup. How was that possible? He’d gone from sixteen to seventy-five in a matter of seconds, but the old man smell happened instantly, like boom! Congratulations, you stink!”
Everyone looked at Jason and he said “I didn’t know anyone would have been inside my head! If I knew, I would have been way more smart. Annabeth laughed and said “you mean smarter?” Jason nodded. Piper walked over to him and said “you are so lucky I love you Jason, because this is really weird. Like, what Leo would say someone thought just a little weirder.” Leo said “thank you!” After that, Nico said “I’m hungry, let’s take a break and eat, we got through about a day of reading in about 5 minutes! We just need to tape whoever’s perspective it is to the wall! Jason, you’re the new good luck charm, you’re staying on the wall!” Jason said “I can’t feel my hands.” Piper untied his hands and said “sorry, just for a few minutes. Once we’re reading again you’re being tied again.” After about 15 minutes, Rachel said “so, who wants to start up again?” Everyone but Jason said yes. Piper walked over and tied Jason’s hands again. She said “there, that’s not as tight.” Hazel walked over to inspect the knot and said “gods Piper, if this is not as tight as it was, how tight was it before!?” Piper said “you don’t want to know how tight it was.”
Fangirl521 commented…
So, I appologize if it is not very good... But I would amor some feedback! over a year ago
Skipper27 commented…
uh huh over a year ago
Skipper27 commented…
[b]words[/b] to bold over a year ago
Casey-Jackson commented…
It's good. Legit. :) over a year ago