as crônicas de nárnia I'm confused....

RachaelxRAWR posted on Jun 01, 2008 at 06:19PM
So, are they going to make the other books movies too? Or are they just going to stop at Prince Caspian?

as crônicas de nárnia 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ClassicalNadia said…
I'm pretty sure they're going to make 'The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader' in 2010, Which is the next book. But I'm not sure if they will continue with the next one 'The Silver Chair' because it has different characters. So in other words different actors/actresses. But I hope they will! ;)
over a year ago officefan2010 said…
But In "Dawn Treader", Eustace Scrubb, the Pevensie's cousin, is introduced to the stories.
So I think that will serve as an introduction to new characters that are in "THe SIlver Chair". The only other new character in "Silver Chair" is Jill Pole right?
And if they make "Silver Chair", they might as well go ahead and make "The Last Battle" too.
over a year ago RachaelxRAWR said…
They should make all of them. For once they did really well on making the books movies, usually movies made from books are never as good.
over a year ago tinkerluvr said…
Yeah, I heard they're gonna make a Voyage of the Dawn treader and i am sooo happy because that is my fave narnia book! they should make the last battle, too, because that book is really good.
over a year ago ShadowFlame said…
even if not, sometime in the future almost every single movie will be made, so...(hypothetically, but likely)
over a year ago Aestiria said…
I've read that they are making both The Voyage of the Dawn Treader and The Silver Chair and Ben Barnes is going to be cast as Caspian in both :D
over a year ago spezlee said…
I really hope they continue with all of them. My favorite, The Horse and His Boy, isn't a movie yet and I REALLY want to see it on the big screen! :)
over a year ago Dearheart said…
Yes, I'm anxious to see all the "in-betweens" on the big screen - namely all the books that have NEVER made it to film, like The Magician's Nephew, The Horse and His Boy and The Last Battle. I'm especially excited to see MN and HHB as movies; they both have so much potential. MN has some GREAT opportunities for special effects and HHB has so many exotic places to see...ooooh, I can't wait!! :)
over a year ago musicandmango said…
I hope they make all of them they were all amazing, but people rarly making more than like four book to movies from the same series.
over a year ago ShadowFlame said…
...harry potter...