enrolados Is it better than PATF

LisaForde posted on Nov 24, 2010 at 09:51PM
Which was better this or PATF. I saw PATF as I have it on DVD and the music was alright but the movie was average. Is Rapunzel better or worse.

enrolados 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Gleek4ever said…
I like Tangled more than PatF. It's just fresher, has better characters, and a better plot. PatF is great but Tangled is just greater
over a year ago luvnlifebabe95 said…
I LOVE TANGLED SOO MUCH MORE! I like PATF, but it certainly wasn't as good as tangled <3
over a year ago adamsgirl23 said…
laugh
PATF is NO Tangled! Tangled is a must see *Tangled changed my life :3*
over a year ago Silvermist_94 said…
I love both but Tangled is better
over a year ago lolquack said…
I'm sorry, I love Tangled. But PATF is tremendously better. But that's my opinion. Tangled is great though.
over a year ago fazy said…
welli think tangled is way better , the plot and characters and even i think the music and the voices.
tangled is my 1st favorite movie but PatF is my 11th disney animation
over a year ago KittyTDA98 said…
angelic
Tangled. I didn't really like PatF, sorry. It was ok, just not as good in my opinion.
over a year ago CleoCorinne said…
heart
My favorite animated movie is Tangled!
over a year ago hindaa said…
heart
DEFINITELY Tangled! PatF was a failing compared to any other DP movie, I like it but not as much as I like the other DP movies....
over a year ago kiraragirl200 said…
big smile
Tangled FTW
over a year ago LisaForde said…
heart
Yeah I agree with all of you I saw a few clips to Tangled and it looks a lot better than PATF which is my least favourite dp movie dunno why but that ending is brutal in PATF.
over a year ago sheepprncss3 said…
Princess And The Frog is a cute movie, but the quality of Tangled is much more like the best of the Disney Renaissance films. I think Tangled leaves PATF in the dust! =)