Stormclan Birchjumper and Darkblaze Are Now Warriors!

Moonstorm100 posted on Aug 17, 2010 at 02:13AM
Stormstar walks out of the leaders den the next morning, her fur ruffled and eyes tired then sits down at her dens entrance and begines to groom her matted fur.
She glances up as she hears paw-steps appoaching and sees her deputy, Tanglescar.
"Morning Stormstar" he dipped his head with respet. "I just sent out the morning patrols and hunters.
Stormstar nodded, "very good Tanglescar, and what about Parchheart and Sparrowbeak? Are they still in the camp?"
Tanglescar nodded,yet his ear twitched in curiousity. "Yes Stormstar, they are but why does it matter?" Tanglescar asked.
Stormstar met his eyes. "It matters because if they werent in the camp, they would kill me for doing the ceremony during there absense." A humorous gleam lit in Stormstars green eyes as she stood and padded towards the high rock.
Stormstar leaped on it with her powerful back legs, her eyes gleamed with confidence, and her once so frail-looking body seemed to ripple with her powerful hind legs and a bright light reflected off her fur.
"All cats who are old enough to catch there own prey, join here beneath the highrock for a clan meeting!" She called.
Stormstar waited patiently as cats appreared from all directions. Once everyone was gathered, she began to speak.
"Birchpaw and Darkpaw, you both have been nothing but two of the most loyalet StormClan apprentaces I have ever known. Now its time for one of your best moments."
Stormstar stands taller, as a light shines down on the two aprentaces. And her mighty voice echoes through the clearing. "I, leader of StormClan, call upon our warrior ancestors to look down on these two apprentces, they have worked hard to understand the ways of your warrior code and I commend them to warriors in your turn!"
Stormstar meets the eyes of first Birchpaw then Darkpaw.
"Do you Birchpaw and Darkpaw, promise to uphold the warrior code, to protect and defend this clan, even at the cost of your lives?" Stormstar quiered.
"I do" Birchpaw agreed, his voice reminded her of his father Tanglescar, and a reminder to the clan that one day, he might be just like his father.
"I do" Darkpaw echoed him, Stormstar saw Darkpaws eyes shine with excitement and happiness that he was made a warrior with his best friend.
"Then by the powers vested in me, granted by StarClan, I give you your warrior names! Darkpaw, from this day forward you will be called Darkblaze, StarClan honors your loyalty and bravery! And Birchpaw, from this day forward you will be known as Birchjumper, StarClan honors your consideration and iintelligence! May StarClan welcome you both as full warriors of StormClan!
 Stormstar walks out of the leaders antro, den the seguinte morning, her pele, peles ruffled and eyes tired then sits dow

Stormclan 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Moonstorm100 said…
laugh
Birchjumper! Darkblaze! Birchjumper! Darkblaze! Birchjumper! Darkblaze! ~Stormstar
over a year ago -Foxfang- said…
Birchjumper! Darkblaze! Birchjumper! Darkblaze! *grins* I'm happy for you. *Twins tails* -Flightpaw
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
*purrs* i know
-Birchjumper
over a year ago TalaLeisu said…
big smile
*purrs* That'll be me one day! ~Briarpaw~

*attacks her tail then looks at Birchjumper* Okay, so how do you become a warrior? What do you do? *sits and wraps tail around paws* ~Brightkit~
big smile
Birchjumper! Darkblaze! Birchjumper! Darkblaze! *presses against Darkblaze* This is fascinating. I'm so proud! ~Kelsey~
over a year ago DuskCrow100 said…
yay! Congrats Birchjumper and Darkblaze! You both were great apprentaces and will be even better warriors! *even though fur britsled with excitement, eyes filled with disapointment, as if he was there brother that didnt get to be a warrior with his brothers* ~Fiercepaw

*nods* yes, good job Birchjumper and Darkblaze, Oddpaw would have been proud *side glances at Fiercepaw* ~Crowpaw
big smile
*purrs as kits cheer, remembering her own ceremony* ~Daisyflower~

*smiles* Congratz, you two! ~Dogtail~
*looks at Brightkit* you train little kit! *nods to Crowpaw and Flicks Feircepaws ear*
-Birchjumper
over a year ago Moonstorm100 said…
*watches clan, eyes glimmering with pride* ~Stormstar
over a year ago brownstar said…
thank you every one, and thank you stormstar for letting me be a warrior at the same time birchjumper was
your just happy to be ond at all!
-Birchjumper
over a year ago Pennypatch321 said…
big smile
Congrats Birchjumper and Darkblaze! *turns to Briarpaw* That'll be us one day! We'll become warriors together!
~Brindlepaw
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
not before me and my littermates -Daypaw