Stormclan The truth.

Pennypatch321 posted on Jul 07, 2010 at 06:30AM
*Jumps up on a rock to get the Clans attention* This has gone too far! Well, this is what you've all been waiting for. The truth. *gulps* You all were half right that me and Moonshine are the same person, and that we are two different people. *looks over at Stormstar* I'm surprised that when I was exiled, you didn't exile Moonshine too. I mean, whenever I created Moonshine321, I told you all about it. *looks back at Clan* Even though I created Moonshine321, doesn't mean that I'm still that person! One of my friends loves warriors, just like me and Soyala do, but she didn't have an e-mail to create a fanpop and have all of the fun in these clubs. I told her that I had a second account, and that she could use that one. She became Moonshine321. She became Moonshine. She became Pricklespots. She became everything that I was when I was Moonshine321.

She loves this, and when I got kicked out of StormClan the first time, I told her, and then she got on, and tried to help calm things down. She's good at helping people if you give her a chance. She can be wise, just like you Stormstar. And she is very calm at all of these situations like this. She does what she thinks is right, and occasionally gets punished for it, but occasionally gets rewarded.

Please Stormstar, please understand this message. Let all of StormClan understand this message. It will help me sleep better tonight. *jumps off rock and walks away, head drooping.*

Stormclan 213 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...