Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 31101-31150 of 31229

over a year ago tanglebelly said…
I gave her the context she needed! *rubs his head* And you didnt have to hit me so hard you know.
Buckpaw

*laughs a bit* But im sure he would much rather have me next to him rather than be all alone and cold, Right Badgey?
Driftpaw

Uh im not sure....im sure she has it all planned out already. *chuckles* Knowing her atleast.
Strongbreeze

Oh just like how Skyheart gives you a hard time hmm? *bumps him back* But seriously she is a wild one sometimes!
Foxclaw

*nods his head to each compliment* Mhmm what else you got?
Skyheart

Oh i will trust me! *makes his way to the elders den*
Crowtail
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
Well you didn't have to open your mouth so big either. ~ Cloudpaw
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
Fill me in, Cloudpaw. *bumps into her playfully as she sits* -Sunflowernose

Oh I bet you do. *pounces on his back with a purr* Did you see that one coming? -Frecklenose

Yeah you would think....*chews her bottom lip slightly* -Sweetbriar

I should be thanking you. I'd be sulking alone in a corner of camp without you most likely. -Pantherleap
Of course I'd rather have you, bunny. -Badgerpaw

She definitely is an organizer isn't she? *purrs lightly* She'll be an incredible mother some day. -Darkmist

She's got her family's blood it would seem. I can safely say though I have never given Skyheart and orgasm. -Redshadow

Well that's good to hear. *joins them* -Bloodmoon

You want more? Starclan sake. *laughs a bit* You're an excellent mate and father. You're a loyal clanmate. You're a good friend. -Featherwing
Badgerpaw said I looked like I didn't get much sleep, and I said the den feels different without you and Pantherleap and Blacksun. And then Badgerpaw said that we could always cuddle so that it feels, you know, a little more normal in here. ~ Cloudpaw

*falls on the ground dramatically* No! I've been wounded! ~ Duskstorm

*pokes her head out of the warriors den at the comotion, then calls over her shoulder* Hey Blacksun, there's something out here I think you'd like to see. ~ Thundersky

*looks back at her friend* Oh no, I know that look. Spill. ~ Berryfrost

That's true. But I'm your mentor, it's my responsibility to make sure that you mature socially as well ! ~ Ambershade
She sure is. *purrs* And i know i just hope the next time we end up having them we dont have the same issue..*sighs slightly*
Strongbreeze

Ofcourse i had to open it how else would i talk? * grumbles and starts to groom his fur*
Buckpaw

Good to hear. *crouches slightly to stretch out his legs having to stand still for so long* How are you feelign by the way? Must be hard holding up so much muscle.
Driftpaw

And thank starclan for that! *says before jumping in surprise* Starclan you scared me!
Foxclaw

And who would have thought you thought so highly of me .*purrs*
Skyheart
last edited over a year ago
*pouts slightly* You guys would all cuddle without me? Being made a warrior without the rest of you sure comes with some downsides. -Sunflowernose

*lightly wraps a front leg around his neck, putting him in a gentle headlock* What will you give me in return for mercy? -Frecklenose

*rises from his nest with a tried groan and joins her at the entrance, standing in silence before casting her a glare* Do you have to be this insufferable this early? -Blacksun

I just...don't you think it's odd that I haven't had one sign of pregnancy at all? Falconstar and I make love at least once every other day. And like I said, that's the minimum. What if...what if there's something wrong with me? -Sweetbriar

Then how do you explain cats like Treetail? *raises a brow in question* Maturity is something he severely lacks. -Pantherleap
*pats his back comfortingly* First pregnancies are usually where you see the most complications. I'm sure next time around you guys will end up with a litter of perfect kits. -Darkmist

*closes his eyes to help him focus* Holding up. It's getting harder, but I got this. -Badgerpaw

*smirks* Gotta stay alert, warrior. *leans against him* -Bloodmoon

Well we are friends after all. -Featherwing
I would cuddle with you no matter what just saying Sunflowernose. *pips up*
Buckpaw

Yah you are right. *purrs* Starclan i just want to be a father honestly. *curls his tail at the htought*
Strongbreeze

*watches him* Whatcha doing badgey? Look a little nervous. *taunts*
Driftpaw

*purrs* Well said, anyways i talked to my dad about our moms. *gives Redshadow a look* And well...yea..
Foxclaw

Like best friends or?? Like where are we on the friendship bar?
Skyheart
Nobody is cuddling without you! *says quickly* Come cuddle with me tonight! ~ Cloudpaw

A kiss? A hundred kisses! And I'll vanquish all of your enemies! ~ Duskstorm

*tilts her head to the side* What? Duskstorm shouted that he was wounded, I thought you would take pleasure from his pain! ~ Thundersky

Once every single-- sorry, that's not what's important here. Some cats have a harder time conceiving, especially your first litter. Think of how long it took me and Strongbreeze to become pregnant. Then there are cats like Mistybreeze and Frecklenose who conceive practically their first time. We're all different. *hesitates, then asks* Do you and Falconstar want kits right now? I was under the impression that was a conversation you weren't ready to have with him. ~ Berryfrost

That was just rude, what has Treetail ever done to you? ~ Ambershade
*purrs in amusement* I can't cuddle with you both at the same time! Well I could if we just made nest big enough for the three of us. -Sunflowernose

You'll be a great one I know that much. I'm sure once you're both ready you can try again. Have lots of alone time to get them made. *nudges him playfully* -Darkmist

I'm totally fine. -Badgerpaw

*sighs heavily* Starclan sake my parents get around! -Bloodmoon

I'd say at this point you're probably my best friend. -Featherwing

Sold! *purrs as she climbs off him and cuddles close to his chest* Kiss away. -Frecklenose

Yeah definitely looks like he gave a real cry of pain. -Blacksun

I don't think we're ready. I brought up that we do need to have the talk but we haven't had it yet. -Sweetbriar
That won't be nesscary, Buckpaw's snoring keeps me awake. You can just share my nest, Sunflowernose. ~ Cloudpaw

*starts pressing loud, dramatic kisses all over her ears and face and neck* ~ Duskstorm

Wow, sorry for trying to be nice and alerting you when he literally says he's wounded. *eyes Blacksun curiously* Would you have wanted him to give a real cry of pain? ~ Thundersky

So you brought up that the conversation should happen but you haven't brought up the conversation, even though it's something you think about. Now why is that? ~ Berryfrost
*glances at Cloudpaw* I think Cloudpaw would rather sleep in a thorn nest instead of sharing one with me.
Buckpaw

Thanks Darkmist...Thanks for being such a good friend you know. *smiles and nudges him* So should we ask our lovely queen of the night what her plan is?
Strongbreeze

Sure sure whatever you say. *starts to hum to himelf*
Driftpaw

Thats what im saying. *noses her cheek* So how was your sleep?
Foxclaw

Oh i want you to say that again and louder. *grins*
SKyheart
Awww but what if I was in the middle of you two? *laughs softly* -Sunflowernose

*purrs loudly* You spoil me. -Frecklenose

*huffs slightly* No. *though there was bitterness in the answer* My mother cares about him, so if something happened to him it would only hurt her. -Blacksun

I guess I'm kind of nervous. It's obvious Falconstar has never wanted kits and I just worry that hasn't changed. I'll do whatever makes him comfortable because he's the most important to me, but...I really do want to be a mother. -Sweetbriar

Always! If it weren't for you and Berryfrost I'd have like one friend. But yeah we should probably get everything finalized for this evening. Let's go. *starts to pad over to the two she-cats* -Darkmist

*holds out of a while longer before his muscles give* Fox dung! -Badgerpaw

So good. Thanks to you, handsome. -Bloodmoon

Skyheart is my best friend! *rolls his eyes in amusement* Happy? -Featherwing
Buckpaw is right, I would rather sleep in a nest of thorns. ~ Cloudpaw

Of course I do, look at yourself! You deserve to be spoiled! *gives her an extra sloppy kiss* ~ Duskstorm

Mhm. Has he congratulated you on your new name yet? Oh, maybe you all can go hunting together like one big happy family! ~ Thundersky

Then you should tell him that. *noses her gently* You let Falconstar get his way a lot, but some things are too important to shove aside. If kits are important to you then they should also be important to him too. If he knows how badly you want them and he still refuses... what does it say about your relationship if you're willing to compromise to make him happy but he wouldn't do the same for you? ~ Berryfrost

*follows him amused* WOuld that one friend be your son aswell? *laughs*
Strongbreeze

I mean i wouldn't be against that idea i guess. *points out before laughing* Ha told you Badgerpaw!
Buckpaw

*purrs seeing him give in and relaxes his muscles happily* Starclan that took forever!
Driftpaw

Glad to please. *says before blinkning* Sorry dad im sure you dont want to hear any of this.
Foxclaw

Yup happy as a kitten!
Skyheart
Spoil sport. *sticks her tongue out at her playfully* -Sunflowernose

*purrs into a laugh* Are you trying to leave your mark by covering me in slobber? -Frecklenose

He and I haven't spoken since he and my mother became mates. I don't need a replacement father. -Blacksun

*purrs softly* You're right. Kits are something I've always wanted and it means everything to me. I'll make sure my wants are known, but who knows. Maybe he's opened up to the idea. *nudges her playfully* Oh look. Your boys are on their way over. -Sweetbriar

I mean, Treetail hasn't done anything to me I just know that's something everyone says about him. He's still a troublemaker. -Pantherleap
*shoves him playfully* No! I wasn't counting family! My one friend would be Shiverwind. -Darkmist

My legs feel like water. *huffs* Bunnyyyyyy why did you have to let Buckpaw win the bet? -Badgerpaw

Trust me, I hear much worse from her parents. -Redshadow

Gross. -Bloodmoon

Now it's your turn! I want some compliments. -Featherwing
Sorry! And i didnt let him win you let him win. *points out and prances around him happily* You should of held on longer all i can say Badgey!
Driftpaw

*watches them shaking his head* Sucks to lose doesnt it Badgerpaw? *looks at Sunflowernose* See and i was the one open to it!
Buckpaw

Okay i forget she talks to you okay!? *makes his way over and nods to them* Girls.
Strongbreeze

Agreed gross. Big plans today Bloodmoon? And dont say me.
Foxclaw

*scratches his ear thinking* Well i think you are a great lay obviously, you are great father like me just not as good, kind and gentle and what else i guess very pretty.
Skyherat
*nods in return* Freaks. *eyes them playfully* -Sweetbriar

*Rolls his eyes lightheartedly* Is this how you're going to address us from now on? -Darkmist

Nope, just for today! *purrs* I'm just happy you guys can't tease me for once. I'm milking it while I can. -Sweetbriar

Well good job, bunny. *sits up with a groan* Stars I'm going to be sore tomorrow. -Badgerpaw

*bumps him lightly* Well since you stole my answer, nope. -Bloodmoon

You know what, I'll take those. Now big question, am I your best friend? -Featherwing
Freaks? Excuse me? *looks at them confused* Why are we the freaks?
Strongbreeze

*sits down besides him and grooms his shoulders* Awww do you want me to give you a nice little rub down?
Driftpaw

Then why dont we make some plans? Unless you want to attempt to get Tanglewhisker to talk to you again.
Foxclaw

*stops to think for a moment* Id say yes..Ever since Blackpelt passed you were always their to chat with me and what not.
Skyheart
You think Berry didn't tell me what you three have planned for the night? -Sweetbriar

Yes please. *purrs at his licks* -Badgerpaw

*huffs* I don't know how many times I can apologize! I just think he's being so sensitive about it. -Bloodmoon

Wow really?! Okay go ahead and say that louder. *grins* -Featherwing
•straightens up as she says that• Oh yeah that…well it doesn’t make us freaks though! Right Darkmist?
Strongbreeze

Hmm I’ll do that later and give you a little extra maybe.
Driftpaw

He needs to get laid already. •snorts• Dad do you have any rouge friends that are she cats by chance?
Foxclaw

Nah you can’t convince me to do that much.
Skyheart
Right! We're just really close friends! -Darkmist

*perks his ears* I'll definitely take the extra. -Badgerpaw

I definitely was not making friends while I was a rouge. What about Dewspots? Can't you just set them up? -Redshadow

*huffs* That's so hurtful! -Featherwing
Yea really close closer than most!
Strongbreeze

Knew you would say that. *lays besides him* Sorry to ruin your never lose streak. *purrs*
Driftpaw

Well how was i suppose to know that? *says amused* And I dont know i mean they are friends already but i dont think he has much attraction to her. What do you think Bloodmoon?
Foxclaw

Is not! I admitted you were my best friend.
Skyheart
Ah so are you two going to make out then? *teases* -Sweetbriar

It's okay. Strongbreeze says the occasional loss is okay. It helps me learn from it so I can improve. -Badgerpaw

He said he wouldn't consider her for a mate because she can't have kits. I'm not sure about how he'd feel just hooking up with her though. -Bloodmoon

Yeah but I said you were mine loud and proud but you won't do the same! *nudges him* C'mon Skyheart. Best buddy. -Featherwing
*looks at Darkmist awkwardly* Uh well i mean we cant say no completely right?
Strongbreeze

And i couldnt agree more. *prurs nosing him* Well what should we do next water legs?
Drfitapw

*scratches his ears* I wonder how she feels about him to...I guess we would have to talk to her more to see right?
Foxclaw

Its not like i made you say it loud and proud. *bumps him back in return* And starclan dont call me that.
Skyheart
*huffs* If it's what Berryfrost wants. -Darkmist

Awww you guys are so sweet. -Sweetbriar

*nods* What do you think, should we give it a shot? Setting them up to at least have some fun? -Bloodmoon

Now who has the stick up their rear? -Featherwing
*purrs at the thought* I appreciate it, boys, but I would never actually ask you two to kiss each other. That's just awkward. ~ Berryfrost

*leans against Sunflowernose* What do you think they should do next? ~ Cloudpaw

Whatever works, *purrs happily* Sunheart will be back soon, I can't have him making any mistakes as to who you belong to now. ~ Duskstorm

*flicks an ear, still tuning into their conversation* You might want a replacement father if yours isn't allowed to return. Obviously Frecklenose's new mate is going to vote against him. ~ Thundersky

Treetail is... not as much of a troublemaker as he used to be. From the stories I've heard, anyway. But Treetail is also very friendly and personable, so cats don't mind his antics now and then. ~ Ambershade
....Are you serious? You told me yesterday that you thought it was a hot idea so I thought that's what you wanted! *groans snd wipes the back of a paw across his mouth* -Darkmist

Why so upset Darkmist? -Sweetbriar

Nothing! Nothing at all! -Darkmist

Hmm maybe they should race. -Sunflowernose

I don't know if my legs could handle a race. -Badgerpaw

Mmm I'll take it. We should find a way to just embed your name into my pelt. *noses his cheek* -Frecklenose

*glares at her slightly* My father will be back. He has to. Cats can't seriously think he deserves to be banned forever. But what makes you say that? *directs his glare toward Duskstorm* -Blacksun

So you're saying if I'm just friendlier I'll get a pass to be a troublemaker? *smirks* -Pantherleap
•blinks a bit embarrassed realizing they kisses for no reason but shakes his fur out• Yeah no reason! •says quickly•
Strongbreeze

Oh I’d so be down! I’d win in that aswell!
Driftpaw

Not your day is it Badgerpaw? •says looking over at his mentor and shakes his head•
Buckpaw

Might aswell come on. Let’s go see how she feels about it. •grins• Sorry dad unless you want to be involved you aren’t invited.
Foxclaw

Totally me but the difference is I’m okay with it.
Skyheart
Obviously I was trying to make light of the agreement, Darkmist. Please tell me you two didn't practive kissing already. ~ Berryfrost

Well then I'll go ahead and bet a week of dawn patrols on Driftpaw. ~ Cloudpaw

Uhh maybe because that's what he's said he's doing? You can't seriously believe your mom's new mate is comfortable with her old mate being back in camp, right? That's just ignorant, even for you. ~ Thundersky

Give it a try and find out, *teases, bumping their hips* ~ Ambershade
*eyes them* I think the answer is yes. -Sweetbriar

It wasn't my idea! -Darkmist

*snorts in amusement* You've really got your work cut out for you, Berry. -Sweetbriar

C'mon Badgerpaw! I'll bet on you! -Sunflowernose

Okay okay. *stands with a huff* Only a short one though. I can't do anymore endurance right now. -Badgerpaw

Where should the finish line be then? -Sunflowernose

Nope I'll stay out of young cat drama. I'll go bother your mother and her girlfriend. *shakes his head in amusement as he pads over to the elders den* -Redshadow

So we're going to grill Dewspots first then? -Bloodmoon

Oh my stars you're impossible. *sighs* -Featherwing

Considering the fact that he took a mate who has kits I figured he'd be smart enough to consider them as well. Sunflowernose would be crushed if my father couldn't return. -Blacksun

Teach me how to be nice then! *purrs* -Pantherleap
Hey don’t blame me for it! You were just as worried and agreed to it! •blurts out in defense as he says that• Plus it was only one kiss!
Strongbreeze:

I’ll put my dinner on Driftpaw again.
Buckpaw

•bumps him• Where are we racing to should we do the falls and back?
Driftpaw

•purrs and nods• Sounds like a good start we need to see how she feels about him obviously.
Foxclaw

•cuffs him and sits up• You sound like you need a cat nap the old age is really getting to you.
Skyheart
*stares at the boys* You kissed each other? And we weren't even invited to watch? ~ Berryfrost

The stream outside of camp? ~ Cloudpaw

Didn't you just say that you and Duskstorm haven't shared a word since they became official? He obviously isn't considering you three. He just considers his new mate. ~ Thundersky

I've given you some tips before! *flicks her with her tail* But since you plan on using them for evil I don't know if it's a good idea to give you anymore. ~ Ambershade
It was a peck! Simply a peck! *heavies a sigh* We thought it'd be best to try it once just to get the awkwardness out of the way before we uh had to do it for real in front of you. -Darkmist

Ah the stream is so far! -Badgerpaw

The waterfall is way too short! C'mon Badgerpaw you can do it! -Sunflowernose

Stars you she-cats are demanding. Okay, the stream. -Badgerpaw

I think she's over by the falls. *makes her way over to her* -Bloodmoon

Hi guys! -Dewspots

Yeah a nap sounds good. -Featherwing

What a considerate mate. *rolls his eyes and stalks over to the prey pile* -Blacksun

Not evil! *noses her shoulder* C'mon you know I'm never evil. Just evil adjacent. -Pantherleap
*shakes her head* And did it work? ~ Berryfrost

This is why you prefer to cuddle Driftpaw instead of us, right? *purrs* ~ Cloudpaw

He seems to love her, at least. ~ Thundersky

And who are you planning on being evil adjacent towards, hmm? ~ Ambershade
*shrugs* Not much. It was still kind of awkward. We agreed it helped to just pretend like it was you. -Darkmist

That's exactly right. Okay bunny you ready? -Badgerpaw

*sighs slightly* Yeah and she deserves to be happy. I still don't need a replacement father. -Blacksun

Oh maybe Wrenflight? Get some payback for you. Make the deputy's life a nightmare. -Pantherleap
Agreed. •sighs-“ not like it was much of a show anyways. •gives his mate an amused look• So when did you want to get this Threesome started Berry?
Strongbreeze

Ready as I’ll ever be! •says finishing stretching• plus he loves cuddling with me cause of how soft my fur is.
Driftpaw

Uh huh that’s why sure sure.
Buckpaw

Hey Dewspots! How are you doing?
Foxclaw

Well get going on going on the hunt for my mate. •says getting to his paws•
Skyheart
*gives Buckpaw a look* Unlike some cats I can balance cuddling and training. -Badgerpaw

Oh I'm well. Excited to finally have a name that makes me feel like part of the clan. *purrs* -Dewspots

*settles into his nest beside his mate* She's in here Skyheart. -Featherwing

Mistybreeze and I were busy gossiping. -Hushpool
*cuffs Badgerpaw* Alright focus up or you will lose again. *grins* Ready when you are!
Driftpaw

Thats great to hear! *purrs* So we were actually wondering about something if you dont mind.
Foxclaw

*follows him in and makes his way quickly to her side* Ohh fun fun! Classic she cat moves then. *purrs*
Skyehart
Someone want to give us a count down? -Badgerpaw

I will! Okay, one...two....three....go! -Sunflowernose

Sure what's up? -Dewspots

*nuzzle his neck* We were wondering how much drama is going to kick off once Sunheart gets back in a few days. -Hushpool
•darts off as soon as she counts down•
Driftpaw

•watches them go and looks at the two she cats• Well I’m keeping my bet on Driftpaw.
Buckpaw

So what are your thoughts on Tanglewhisker?
Foxclaw

That’s if he gets back. •points out-“ We can’t forget he assaulted our daughters mate love.
Skyheart
*sprints after him, keeping just behind him* -Badgerpaw

Yeah Driftpaw will probably win. *purrs in amusement* I just wanted to give Badgerpaw some support. -Sunflowernose

Oh he's such an amazing friend! He really helped me feel comfortable with my new life here. -Dewspots

Yeah but what else? Are you attracted to him? Like do you think he's hot? -Bloodmoon

Oh..*flushes slightly* Well he is handsome. Why do you ask? -Dewspots

Of course not. He has to come back for the vote at least. And I'm definitely voting for him to stay gone. I don't want him back here permanently. -Hushpool
*keeps his pace glancing back once before making it to the stream and turns to start back*
Drfitpaw

Well what a supportive cat you are. *purrs*
Buckpaw

*gives his mate a look* Okay settle down you are pushing it really hard. *chuckles* We were if you just had any attraction to him in general.
Foxclaw

True...Almost forgot we have to see his ugly face. *frowns* Starclan how is this vote going to be decided again?
Skyheart
Eager, are you? *laughs a little, shaking off her nerves* I guess there's no point in waiting any longer. We all know it's happening. Come on, boys. ~ Berryfrost

Oh, so supportive. The most supportive. Unlike other cats. ~ Cloudpaw

Well I guess no father is better than a replacement father. ~ Thundersky

Oh stars, now I definitely can't give you any tips. Stay off the deputy's badside if you can help it! *flicks Pantherleap with her tail* He's deputy, he has a sexy mate, his sister's mate is the Clan leader. I'm not sure there's much you could do to make his life a nightmare anyway. ~ Ambershade
Have fun you three. Darkmist, try not to hurt yourself or others. -Sweetbriar

*huffs* I'm not accident prone all the time, you know. *follows after Berryfrost and Strongbreeze* -Darkmist

*breaks out into a faster run once they start back toward camp, stretching his legs to full span* -Badgerpaw

I try my best. After all, I have you guys always supporting me. -Sunflowernose

I mean, he is very nice and handsome. I think he's an attractive tom. -Dewspots

They'll bring him back to camp and then we all vote on if he should stay or not. Same as we did with Redshadow. -Hushpool

Thanks for voting against me, by the way. *gives them a look* -Redshadow

Are you trying to make me feel better? You're doing an awful job. *lashes his tail irritably* My father will be back. -Blacksun

Hmm. You're right, Shiverwind is hot. What if I seduced her? *looks actually thoughtful* Not that I'd actually sleep with her, but I could just make her want me and that would probably drive him crazy. -Pantherleap
*leans against Strongbreeze as they walk* Well if you can choose to not be accident-prone for the next little while, that would be great. *hesitates before wrapping her tail loosely around Darkmist* ~ Berryfrost

Anytime, love. *licks his ear* ~ Mistybreeze

Don't you think you should prepare yourself for what happens if he isn't allowed to come back? He told you to stay strong but you're setting yourself up for a breakdown. ~ Thundersky

So you're on the hunt for a she-cat to sit on your face but if you somehow managed to seduce Shiverwind you wouldn't actually sleep with her. What's the reasoning there? ~ Ambershade
Im sure he will somehow some way find a way to hurt himself. *purrs* Unlike me who has grown out of that phase. *noses the top of her head gently*
Strongbreeze

*quickens his pace hearing him behind him*
Driftpaw

Oh we are both supportive enough dont give me that Cloudpaw. *gives him a look before looking at the two running toms and gets up to move out of the way* They seriously aren't slowing down?
Buckpaw

*makes his back first skidding to a stop quickly as he slides*
Driftpaw

*blows him a kiss* And i would do it a again. *purrs*
Skyheart

So would you sleep with him then? *says slowly* Wait was that to much?
Foxclaw
I'll certainly do my best. *lightly brushes their pelts* Usually when I have something I'm really focused on I'm pretty safe from accidents. -Darkmist

*swipes at Skyheart before tugging his mate's earplayfully* So did you and your girlfriend have fun last night? -Redshadow

I can handle anything that comes my way perfectly fine. I told him I'd take care of the family, so I can keep myself together. But he'll be back. He has to be. -Blacksun

*looks at her in confusion that she even had to ask* No way am I going to give someone pleasure that has the history with you she does. -Pantherleap

*pushes on harder, still not able to completely overtake him**drops with a huff once they finish* Okay I'm officially worn out! -Badgerpaw

They're focused that's for sure. Good job Driftpaw! *purrs as his eyes Buckpaw and Cloudpaw* Don't you two start bickering again though. -Sunflowernose

S-Sleep with him? That sounds like a big step! -Dewspots

*gives her mate a look* you think? -Bloodmoon