Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2951-3000 of 31229

over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
Ironic considering cats have litters where as most people only have one child at a time haha. 2-3 months for multiple and 9 months for one xD

*drops two fat squirrels down by their kills and jumps down* Didn't even see me coming. Leaf fall is a good season for me. *chuckles slightly* Ready to find the apprentices? -Scorchgaze

*watches and follows* -Darkpaw
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
Well there's a reason humans rule the earth and not cats were just built more carefully haha

Yea your orange fur blends right in just wait til the snow comes you'll stick out like a fish out of water and I'll be the best *purrs picking up her hare* -Sheep

Yea yea to bad the rest of the time prey can see you a mile away *laughs as he picks up his own catch* -Brown

*struggles through the brush a bit but make it through and creeps closer to the bird that was picking at the ground for food* -Flaxen
True but I wouldn't mind living in a world ruled by cats haha

*picks up his squirrels by their tails, the bushy fur tickling his nose, making it twitch* Not all of us can be as lucky as you Brown and just blend in with the bark of the trees all the time. *heads off toward the direction the apprentices went in* Some of us have to take advantage of the seasons and show off while we can. *chuckles* -Scorchgaze

*stays in the bush with his brother, watching quietly* -Darkpaw
Very true *chuckles* -Brown

*she pounces quickly and just snags it as it tried to fly away a bit messy but she got lucky this time and still caught it* -Flaxen
*pads out of the bushes* Nice catch, Flaxen. *sets his catch down* -Darkpaw

*pads over to them* Looks like you've all caught something. Well done, but my two catches has pushed the warriors to victory. *says jokingly* -Scorchgaze

*rolls his eyes in slight amusement* Always showing off, uncle Scorchgaze. -Darkpaw

I am not! And why are you calling me uncle? We aren't even related and besides it makes me sound old. -Scorchgaze

You are old. *gets close to him and pokes his muzzle with his paw* I think I can see a white hair on your muzzle there. -Darkpaw

*whacks him over the head lightly* There's no way! -Scorchgaze

*holds his head* Jeez, I was just joking! -Darkpaw
Well I'm covered in white hairs I must be ancient *laughs* -Sheep
Sheep, you're beautiful. You don't look a day over 185. *laughs* I know one thing for sure, I look younger than Brown. *teases* -Scorchgaze
*bats his muzzle playfully* oh hush you -Sheep

Oh yea I'm the old man *scoffs with a laugh* -Brown
I wouldn't call you an old man I'd say a distinguished gentleman. *laughs at Sheep's batting* I'm just teasing! -Scorchgaze

They act more like apprentices than we do. *jokes quietly to Flaxen and Sunpaw**picks up his bird again* Are we going back to camp? -Darkpaw

Yep.*picks up his squrriels and motions for Sheep and Brown to go ahead of him, grinning mischievously* Age before beauty. -Scorchgaze
*picks up their catches and heads back to camp*-everyone lol
*pads back into camp and sets the prey on the pile**turns to Blackpelt who was coming out of the medicine cat den* Blackpelt, where is your brother and Crowtail? -Scorchgaze

*pads over and shrugs* I've been looking for them, but I've got no clue where they are. I went out with them earlier, but they aren't back yet. *sits down and scratches behind his ear* My brother and Skyheart got in a fight earlier so lets hope they haven't run into him again. -Blackpelt

*shakes his head and turns back to Sheep and Brown* This is one of our biggest rules in the clan, never fight with clanmates. Everyone has arguments, of course, but no actual fighting. *sighs slightly* There's been too much of it over the past few years. I hope while we were gone it came to an end. -Scorchgaze

*sets his prey down and turns to Flaxen* You did really well, you know. If you ever need help perfecting any of your moves you can always ask. I'll help you, no problem. -Darkpaw
last edited over a year ago
That's really sweet I'd like that *smiles* thanks -Flaxen

Seems pretty peaceful -Sheep
That's how it's supposed to be. I'm glad because otherwise I'm sure we would have scared you three away. *chuckles* -Scorchgaze

*nods, his face a little red* No worries. I'd be happy to help you. -Darkpaw
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
*looks over at the two toms and nudges his mate* i get to have more fun though right? i dont have to just sit here and do nothing till the kits are born.
Skyheart

*nods* agreed..*mutters*
Crowtail
With who? *glances over at them then back at Skyheart* -Hushpool

*puts his paw on Crowtail's* But think, in a few moons we'll have our own little bundles of joy. *purrs* As uncomfortable as this all is now when I see those beautiful little angels it'll all be worth it. -Featherwing
*laughs and nods* yea parents! *purrs*
Crowtail

*smirks* you know who *licks her cheek gently*
Skyheart
*rolls her eyes slightly and smirks* But you don't like him. Uh yea, suuuure. -Hushpool

I know we'll be the best parents. *nuzzles his head against him* -Featherwing
i dont i just think he feels rather good for being a tom he is like a she cat *purrs* plus i like hearing him cry *grins*
Skyheart

*purrs and stretches* shall we get going? we need to get you started on your training.
Crowtail

*twitches his ears* oh yea Fluff Ball who is even training you anyways!? *calls over to them*
Skyheart
*gets to his paws* My brother, Crowtail and Scorchgaze. Well, your mate offered to as well. *dips his head to her in thanks* But if you do end up pregnant I don''t think you'd be of much help. -Featherwing

*nods in agreement* I'd have no problem beating you until you toughened up a bit, but I doubt you'd strike back if I was carrying you and your mate's kits. -Hushpool
*rolls his eyes in amusement and laughs* good luck with that *stretches and nudges his mate* cmon lets get you to camp.
Skyheart

*twitches his tail* come on lets go get your brother before we start
Crowtail
*rubs her muzzle against his shoulder as she gets up**looks at the bite marks on his shoulder and laughs* Nice marks. *starts heading back* -Hushpool

*narrows his eyes* When I do get more muscle the first thing I'm going to do is whack that mouse-brain upside his head. *presses against Crowtail and starts back toward camp, putting more pressure on his leg as it started to feel better* -Featherwing
*chuckles leading him to camp* good luck with that one..
Crowtail

*nips her tail* quiet you! you are just upset you won't have this big strong tom in your for awhile! *pads after her*
Skyheart
*stops walking and backs up into him* Who said I can't have you in me? *smirks and flicks his muzzle with her tail before continuing on* -Hushpool

*rubs his head against his neck, purring**pads into camp and sees his brother over by all the others* Blackpelt! *waves him over* -Featherwing

*pads over to him* What's up? -Blackpelt

I think I'm ready for some training. *smiles, but has a hard time looking his brother in the eye* -Featherwing
you now what i mean! *purrs*
Skyheart

*follows him and looks at Skyheart and then Blackpelt*
Crowtail
*purrs and heads into camp, going straight for the fresh kill pile* -Hushpool

*nods to Skyheart then turns back to his brother and Crowtail* You sure you're ready? -Blackpelt

Of course. Even Crowtail thinks so. *looks at him* Right? -Featherwing
*nods* i think he should be ready *sits down*
Crowtail

*nods to him with a wicked grin and pads after his mate*
Skyheart
*looks at Skyheart in confusion* What's his deal? -Blackpelt

Who knows. *says quickly* C'mon. We have some news to share with you. *turns around, casting a glare at Skyheart, and starts out a ways to an open spot for them to train* -Featherwing

*looks up from a sparrow as Skyheart comes over* Think they're gonna tell him everything that happened? -Hushpool
nope *grins* he has to much pride to tell his brother everything..*licks her muzzle and lays down besides her*
Skyheart

*pads after them*
Crowtail
*purrs and leans against him* I have this sneaking feeling that someone else may tell him, however. A close friend with a big mouth, perhaps. *smirks up at him* -Hushpool

What news? -Blackpelt

We'll tell you after we get in some training. *turns to them* -Featherwing

*looks at Crowtail* How should we teach him first? Any ideas? -Blackpelt
oh who would that be? *says dumbly*
Skyheart

*shrugs* what ever you want *chuckles*
Crwotail
Someone who loves to make cats uncomfortable. *laughs a little* -Hushpool

All right, lets start off with a one on one. *turns back to his brother* See what you can do already. Crowtail, I'll go first so you can watch and see what he needs to work on most. What areas we need to push him the hardest with training. -Blackpelt

*crouches down* Ready. -Featherwing

*stretches out his muscles* Lets go. *charges his brother, knocking him easily off his paws* -Blackpelt

*grabs onto him and climbs on his back, pummeling his flanks with his paws* -Featherwing
*nods and sits down*
Crowtail

*purrs* would that be me by any chance?
Skyheart
The one and only. *laughs and licks his nose* -Hushpool

*keeps fighting, he could take a hit no problem even though his brother wasn't hitting too hard**his weakest areas were in his attacks, they didn't have much strength behind them and so he had to use most of his endurance to dodge counters* -Featherwing
*watches them twitching his tail* Blackpelt you are going to easy on him..*cals out from where he was sitting*
Crowtail

*purrs* you know me always messing with cats *goes in for a bite of her meal*
Skyheart
*yanks it closer to her paws* Get your own! I'm hungry! -Hushpool

*breaks apart from his bother, not at all winded* Well I don't want to hurt him! -Blackpelt

*sits down, breathing kind of heavy* You need to push me. Otherwise I won't gain any strength. -Featherwing

Crowtail why don't you try then. -Blackpelt
butt we are matessssss *whines*
Skyheart

*opens his mouth to argue but nods* okay *gets up and pads over to him and crouches down*
crowtail
*sighs and takes another bite before pushing it to him* Here. But when I'm pregnant you aren't getting a single nibble of my food! -Hushpool

*moves to where Crowtail was sitting and watching them* -Blackpelt

*charges at Crowtail, swiping at his paws* -Featherwing
*pouts* so much for motherly love *grumbles and nibbles at it*
Skyheart

*ducks and headbutts him in the chin lightly and starts to bat at his sides*
Crowtail
*whacks him with her tail* I'm not your mother though. *nips at his neck* A mother couldn't give you what I give you. *smirks* -Hushpool

*kicks at him with his back paws and he falls on his back* -Featherwing
*pins him down gently not sure what else to do*
Crowtail

*Laughs* and a son wouldn't be able to give you what i give you
Skyheart
Well then don't complain about not getting motherly love. *sticks her tongue out at him* -Hushpool

*rests his paws on his shoulders, still trying to kick at him* -Featherwing

*sighs and rubs his face with his paw* You two are embracing more than training! -Blackpelt

Well go and get Scorchgaze then! -Featherwing

I can't. He's busy helping the new cats with their own training. *thinks for a moment* I know someone who may be able to help. For now why don't we just call it a draw and we can pick up more tonight or tomorrow. *pads over to them* But before we go back to camp, why don't you tell me the news. I hate being the only one to not know something. -Blackpelt
*gets off of him and sighs before looking at Featherwing a little happy*
Crowtail

*gives her a light headbutt* dont make me teach you another lesson *grins before giving her the rest of the meal*
Skyheart
*eats hungrily and cuffs his ear* Are you talking to me or fluffy? *snickers* -Hushpool

We thought it over and decided that we want to start a family. -Featherwing

That's amazing! *looks confused* How are you planning on doing that? -Blackpelt

We asked Hushpool to carry our kits for us. Crowtail is the biological father, but I'm going to love those beautiful angels all the same. *smiles and leans against Crowtail* -Featherwing

*eyes widen a bit* And Skyheart agreed to this? That's a real shocker. -Blackpelt

*nods slightly and shuffles his paws awkwardly at the deal they'd all made* -Featherwing
*nips her ear* both *grins* when i can mount you again I'm going to make sure you are soar for moons
Skyheart

*nods happily* yeah Hushpool is very good at convincing him
Crowtail
Oh really? I'll be holding you to that. *smirks and flicks his ear* You better give it to me like you gave it to him or I might start questioning which way you really swing. *raises an eyebrow at him* -Hushpool

*scoffs a little* I don't think it takes much to convince someone that thinks almost exclusively with their sexual organs. -Blackpelt

*laughs a little* Well either way, Hushpool is doing us a huge favor. We couldn't be more grateful to her or more excited. *smiles* And you're gonna be an uncle. -Featherwing

*puffs out his chest* I'll be the best uncle! -Blackpelt

*purrs* I don't doubt it. *turns to Crowtail* You should tell your sister soon too. -Featherwing
*nods* i will soon enough. So Blackpelt who was this cat you were thinking of to help us?
Crowtail

you and i both know that i swing for the ladies or cats that look like ladies. *licks her cheek* i mean if you dont want me to be on top of you there is always that nice tom Crowtail to get you all riled up *laughs*
Skyheart
*shakes her head* No wonder those two work so well together. Fluffy being so small he needs someone to do him gently on a regular basis or he probably wouldn't get around much. *looks at him* You would destroy him. *laughs* -Hushpool

Well, since you four are all so close now I'm sure he'd do it; I was thinking about asking Skyheart. -Blackpelt

*his face pales a bit and his ear twitches irritably* Why? -Featherwing

Because we saw what he did to you earlier today. I was worried he'd take it past training but now that I know his mate is carrying your kits it makes me feel like he'd control himself. But we need someone tough who won't hold back out of concern for you. You need someone that will push you. *looks at Crowtail* And I don't think you or I should supervise. Maybe Scorchgaze, but I trust Skyheart enough not to hurt you. *looks back at his brother* Crowtail or I being there would only get in the way of your progress. -Blackpelt
last edited over a year ago
*yawns* well im going to nap *pads back to the den* -Brown

He loves to sleep *laughs* -Sheep
I don't blame him. *laughs a bit and stretches**looks over at the medicine cat den and sighs* -Scorchgaze
You alright? -Sheep