Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 28451-28500 of 31229

over a year ago KatieK102 said…
Real reorganizes real! You've exuded that same charm yourself since you were an apprentice. Sunheart does too, so it's no wonder you fell for him. Although, I like to think I would be an upgrade from Sunheart, *snorts* ~ Duskstorm

The robin was your first catch, so we'll share it. And then you can use the feathers to line your nest! ~ Ambershade

*smirks* You mean I'M the only apprentice who receives dreams from StarClan? Duh. ~ Pebblepaw
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
Anyone who would be faithful to me is an upgrade. I mean really, I'm more than enough of a catch to keep a tom all to myself! *flicks him lightly with her tail* So then Duskstorm, think my charms would work on you? *teases* -Frecklenose

I'd never thought of that before! See I knew you'd be a good pick for a friend. *drops the other piece and settles down with the robin for them to share* -Pantherpaw

This could work. Yes this could be perfect. Pebblepaw, how would you feel about putting this skill of yours to work? -Scorchgaze
*sighs loudly, teasing* I guess we'll never know. ~ Duskstorm

I'll gives you alll the nest making tips, *purrs* I always had the best nest in the apprentice den. Beauty sleep is very important! ~ Ambershade

*frowns* How so? ~ Pebblepaw
Oh what a shame. And here I was hoping my life long dream was going to come true! My secret crush finally revealed. *mimicks his dramatic sigh* -Frecklenose

*snorts in amusement* Beauty sleep? I like the idea of battle sleep. -Pantherpaw

Well this position is a lot for Swamppaw to take on by himself. Traditionally we have two medicine cats at all times. See where I'm going with this? -Scorchgaze
Sorry to be a dream crusher, but I really couldn't be your other rebound. *leans his head against hers* We'll always have, 'what if'. ~ Duskstorm

*purrs* You would, wouldn't you? Maybe we'll do some battle training tomorrow. We could even bring a few of the other apprentices! ~ Ambershade

*stares at him* You think I should be a medicine cat? Really? ~ Pebblepaw

*overhears and adds* Being the only medicine cat is a lot for Swamppaw. Having you around would take some pressure off of his- *coughs* ~ Ivyfrost
last edited over a year ago
*rolls her eyes in amusement* StarClan sake why do I surround myself with such pawfuls. -Frecklenose

That'd be great. I really want to get good enough to beat my brothers. -Pantherpaw

*nudges more water to Ivyfrost* You and Swamppaw could learn the role together. He already has a good bit of knowledge so he could help you with that. Your visions could be of great use. -Scorchgaze
You can't help it. Normal cats are boring. ~ Duskstorm

I haven't seen any of their sessions yet. Are they very good? ~ Ambershade

*watches Ivyfrost lap at the wet moss. looks back at the catmint he found, and feels a bit of pride* Honestly, I don't mind being a warrior apprentice, but it's so... ordinary. Everyone learns the exact same skills, argues over the same things. I would like to learn different skills and face different problems. ~ Pebblepaw
I guess that's true. You're anything but normal so I suppose that's why you're so entertaining. *teases* -Frecklenose

Really good. Especially Badgerpaw, but his size helps. -Pantherpaw

Then I think you've found your calling. You and Swamppaw will be able to do this together and support each other through this challenge. The clan will do our best to help you boys learn this role. -Scorchgaze
I'm happy to be of service. *pads into camp, but stops when he sees the small crowd outside the medicine cat den* That doesn't look good. ~ Duskstorm

You are leaner than them... but you're quicker, aren't you? ~ Ambershade

Don't you have to ask Swamppaw if he's okay with it, too? ~ Pebblepaw
Not at all. Should we check in on Ivyfrost or is it better for us to keep our distance? -Frecklenose

Yeah way faster. Buckpaw can keep up with me for a bit, but Badgerpaw doesn't come close. -Pantherpaw

We'll discuss it with him certainly, but I think he'd be relieved to have another set of paws. -Scorchgaze
"It already looks like they have a crowd. You can check on her, but I'll keep my distance. No use in every warrior catching that nasty cough." ~ Duskstorm

"Then we'll make that your advantage! It doesn't matter how strong your blows are if they can't land them on you. Luckily, that's my fighting style too!" ~ Ambershade

Hm. Okay. I'll do it. ~ Pebblepaw
*nods slightly* Well, thanks for the fun hunting patrol. We should do it again sometime. *pads to the medicine cat den and pokes her head in* Ivyfrost? -Frecklenose

But I can still use brute force now and then right? *grins* -Pantherpaw

Fantastic! Once Falconstar is around you can discuss with him as well. For now, let's keep an eye on Ivyfrost and Mistybreeze. -Scorchgaze
"We'll schedule something after you finish my new nest!" *calls after her* ~ Duskstorm

*raises her head* Stay out, Frecklenose. I don't want you catching this. ~ Ivyfrost

I suppose if you've had a bad day and feel like knocking somebody's head off, I'll allow it. ~ Ambershade

*nods and turns to them* Who trains Swamppaw? ~ Pebblepaw
So I take it it wasn't just a feather. *backs up slightly* Do you need anything while I'm here? -Frecklenose

I guess I'll take it. Well, *digs into the prey* how do you feel about being back at this camp? -Pantherpaw

I guess technically me. But we all try to help as much as possible. -Scorchgaze
"I'll be fine. But Swamppaw left a few minutes ago. You might want to check on him." ~ Ivyfrost

It'll take some adjusting, but I kinda missed it. It feels like home. This is where I did the first half of my training, with Crowtail. ~ Ambershade

I thought medicine cats had, like, their own mentor. ~ Pebblepaw
Thanks for the heads up. Well I'll let you rest, but I'll come check on you again later okay? *looks around to her son as she leaves the den* -Frecklenose

Do you still prefer the other camp or since this was your original home it'll always be your favorite? -Pantherpaw

Typically they do but Merryberry is...away. -Scorchgaze
*waves her tail good-bye, laying her head down and closing her eyes* ~ Ivyfrost

I think I perfer this one, but the other camp was a lot of fun. I've never been apart of building a new camp from the ground up. It made me feel... important. Like I was doing something special. ~ Ambershade

So Swamppaw is basically figuring it out by himself? ~ Pebblepaw
*hums softly in protest* If we have to go back fine. -Sweetbriar

I'm kind of sad I was a kit when we moved over so I couldn't really do much. -Pantherpaw

Essentially. I'm offering as much help as I can but it's hard for him. That's why your dreams could be so helpful. -Scorchgaze
I think it's time. It'll start to get dark by the time we're there. *helps her to her paws* Careful on those legs. ~ Falconstar

But you were the first litter to grow up there! Thats cool, too. ~ Ambershade

Well, at least it'll make me more important than the other apprentices. ~ Pebblepaw
I'm getting the hang of walking on them after our little sessions. *purrs in amusement and starts the way back* The downside of having or fun not in our den. -Sweetbriar

I suppose so. We certainly got to have an adventure. -Pantherpaw

Everyone is important in their own right Pebblepaw. -Scorchgaze
*bumps their hips as they walk* I would love nothing more than to curl up in our nest and go to sleep right now. Hopefully nothing is wrong at camp and we can do just that. ~ Falconstar

*finishes her meal, and pushes the feathers over to Pantherpaw* It's an adventure no one else will ever have, plus you get those braggers rights. ~ Ambershade

*looks back at the catmint he's mashing* Yeah. They are. ~ Pebblepaw
Maybe we'll get lucky enough to even sleep in a little tomorrow. *presses against him* I'm definitely going to need some rest after what we just did. -Sweetbriar

I do love to brag. It's one of my favorite activities. -Pantherpaw

*touches the she-cats gently on their foreheads* Definitely running fevers. -Scorchgaze
*licks her shoulder* Good luck with that wish. ~ Falconstar

*laughs* I'm not surprised. You seem competitive. ~ Ambershade

I can feel it now, *replies* ~ Ivyfrost
I swear if you're the one who wakes me up early you'll really see my princess side. *teases* -Sweetbriar

Everyone says it's in my blood. -Pantherpaw

I'm glad you at least came to me when you did. Better to treat your symptoms as early as possible. -Scorchgaze

*pads over to Duskstorm* While I wait for my son I guess I should get started on your nest huh? -Frecklenose
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
Oh Milky? Uh well she is just nice company honestly I’m not really interested in her but she was nice enough to talk to me and we have been chatty since then..plus your new bestie threw her at me. •says amused•
Sunheart

Oh just clan leader kits not the kits of your best friend? •gives her a playful look before laying his head down glancing at the medicine cat den a bit nervously•
Strongbreeze

•makes his way out to just the entrance and twitches his ear the Pebblepaw and Scorchgaze conversation and be gives the claw at the rock ground in irritation•
Pebblepaw

Is it because she is still an apprentice?
Tigerfang

Sure thing then. •says quickly turning and making his way•
Skyheart

You just want to see all the pretty flowers don’t you?
Buckpaw

•squeaks and puts his paws up to his chest• Are you sure we should be doing this here..we are really close to camp •says getting his breathe back after pulling away a bit from kiss•.
Driftpaw
We think so. That's the best bet at least. -Hushpool

Can you blame me? A whole clearing of them sounds amazing. -Sunflowerpaw

Bunny, I'm going to explode one of these days if you keep being so reasonable. *Teases and kisses him lightly before pulling back* You're right though. Wouldn't want my dad to catch us again. -Badgerpaw
I think I've proved that I'm not scared of your princess side. *nips at her hips as the camp comes into view* Go show your ruffled fur off to all your friends, now. ~ Falconstar

It is! Skyheart used to try and provoke Crowtail into fighting him while he would be training me," *purrs* I appreciate that you aren't THAT hungry for a fight. ~ Ambershade

Frecklenose and Duskstorm made me. I really... I didn't expect to feel this bad. But it all came crashing down at once as soon as I laid down. ~ Ivyfrost

*rolls onto his back, purring as he soaks up the last of the sun* I guess so! ~ Duskstorm

Wrenflight threw her at you? ~ Shiverwind

"They're both!" taps him with her tail. "Hey, don't worry about it. My chest feels a little tight, but I think that's aside effect from being pregnant. I feel pretty good, all things considered! ~ Berryfrost

*quickly shakes out her pelt before kissing him on the cheek and padding over to Berryfrost and Strongbreeze* Hey you two! What are you love birds up to? -Sweetbriar

Well we owe them a thank you. -Scorchgaze

I guess I want it to come for a reason. I don't want to force it. I want to show off my skills in the moments it really matters. -Pantherpaw

Any special requests other than cuddle room? Dove feathers, rabbit fluff? -Frecklenose
•sits up and looks at her• So let me get this straight your daughter has been having issues and you just let her run off into the forest alone? You know I may be no parenting expert but Hushpool..
Tigerfang

•glances around still a bit worried about Thunderpaw trying to see if he could find any signs of her•
Skyheart

Well you do have flower in your name. •bumps her amused•
Buckpaw

Sorry…I’ll make it up to you I swear! Plus I heard being all pent up makes it so much better later. •teases and sits up shaking his fur• Plus being caught last time still has me on edge..
Driftpaw

•takes a deep breath before glancing over at his mother and Duskstorm before making his way back into the medicine den•
Swamppaw

Well he didn’t literally throw her more like left me to show her around and what not. •says thinking back•
Sunheart

•looks up at Sweetbriar purring loudly• oh just chatting, you know the normal. •says nosing his mate nodding to what she said•
Strongbreeze
*nods to the medicine cat den* Keeping an eye on that. ~ Berryfrost

*narrows his eyes. Stries towards the medicine den. notices Scorchgaze.* Scorchgaze, what's wrong? ~ Falconstar

*lays her head on her paws, smiling at her apprentice* That sounds like a good mindset to have. I've seen cats who would fight all day if they could, just because they were skilled or strong. That's how a lot of them end up getting hurt... or wrost. ~ Ambershade

The pelt from a virgin white-nosed hare, if you have it. ~ Duskstorm
Oh. He's probably trying to keep you busy from picking fights, then. Well, she seemed nice. ~ Shiverwind

*glares at him* Skyheart and I were worried she'd just keep running from us! -Hushpool

Exactly so it's my job to be interested in them. *purrs lightly* -Sunflowerpaw

I get it. I'm worried about it to. Really spoils the fun when we get interrupted. -Badgerpaw

What's going on in the medicine cat den? Don't tell me someone else got hurt. -Sweetbriar

Swamppaw glad you're back. *nudges his grandson lightly before turning to Falconstar* Mistybreeze and Ivyfrost are sick. They have fevers and are coughing up storms. -Scorchgaze

Have you seen bad things happen to them? -Pantherpaw

*rolls her eyes and cuffs him playfully* Now you're really being dramatic. *grabs some fresh moss before heading into the den* -Frecklenose
I guess some cats are a bit sick..your dad is over there helping.
Strongbreeze

Well I guess that could be a reason and Starclan it has kept me out of trouble, and before you ask no I don’t feel anything for her.
Sunheart

Okay okay my bad I was just curious.
Tigerfang

Well take the lead on that job then. •says as they reach an opening• Is this it?
Buckpaw

Yup this is it not as nice when the snow is still down but could be worst.
Skyheart

•noses him• come on let’s get something nice to eat I’m starving after everything today.
Driftpaw

•leans agaisnt his mate• So is Tanglewhisker still stuck on his aunt?
Foxclaw

•gives Foxclaw a look• You would like to know wouldn’t you?
Tanglewhisker
StarClan sake he has no idea what retirement means. -Sweetbriar

*huffs* I'm just stressed about it. I want her to talk to me about what she's going through. -Hushpool

Still now we know where it is. -Sunflowerpaw

Anything you want in particular? *works his way back out of the crack* -Badgerpaw

We're going to find him a new lady that he can actually be mates with! -Bloodmoon
You can say that again at this point he might aswell not have even retired. *purrs* I just hope everyone is okay.
Strongbreeze

That just comes with being a mother. *purrs* They say she cats are always the hardest to connect with.
Tigerfang

Thats true now we know and you better not forget this spot cause i might. *teases her* What else should we explore?
Buckpaw

Well you two decide ill be sitting here.
Skyheart

*Follows after him* Not sure guess id have to see what the pile has instored.
Driftpaw

Oh so Frecklenose finally dumped you?
Foxclaw

She didn't dump me we haven't even said anything like that yet. *turns away annoyed*
Tanglewhisker
StarClan willing. Not to sound selfish but all the drama is really cutting into my snuggle time. *purrs lightly as she lays across from them* -Sweetbriar

And of course I lucked out and had to three she-cats. -Hushpool

Oh we should check out this camp's training hollow! -Sunflowerpaw

Let's check it out then. *pats him lightly on the hip as he makes his way back toward the pile* -Badgerpaw

*nudges Foxclaw lightly* Be nice. He's right, she didn't dump him. It's just best if he finds someone that he can actually plan and agree on a future with. -Bloodmoon
Well, it's not like we have anyone to train Swamppaw right now... ~ Berryfrost

*frowns, but doesn't enter the den.* Has anyone else complained of feeling warm, or a tight chest? ~ Falconstar

Not personally, but I've heard stories. Most of the cats who let it happen, died before I really knew them. But I will say that I'm surprised your dad might make it to retirement. I guess he's seen it happen to other cats, though.. ~ Ambershade

I didn't even ask! ~ Shiverwind
I know my dad is doing his best I just don't want him to overwork himself. Especially because he's around sick cats right now. He needs to remember his age. -Sweetbriar

Just these two but I haven't gotten a chance to ask around yet. -Scorchgaze

I think my ma just won't let him die. If he was reckless and got killed she'd bring him back from StarClan just to kill him herself. -Pantherpaw

*exits the den after a few minutes* Okay Duskstorm, your nest is ready. Enjoy. -Frecklenose
And you only sounded a little selfish. *says before grooming his mates fur* But atleat you two got some snuggle time.
Strongbreeze

I was preparing myself for when you would so i just wanted to get it over with. *laughs*
Sunheart

Oh you sure did. *purrs glancing towards the medicine den again*
Tigerfang

Oh yes please!
Buckpaw

Fine come on you two. *says getting up again and starts off twoards that direction*
Skyheart

*looks over at Pebblepaw seeing how he was doing* Looks like you are really a natural at this..*says quietly*
Swamppaw

*Blushes a bit and follows quickly* Lets see their isn't much.
Driftpaw

Oh my bad. *chuckles* Well im sure if anyone can find someone for him you will.
Foxclaw

*rolls his eyes* You know im slowly starting to fear for who she will pick out.
Tanglewhisker
So what's with all the drama going on right now? -Hushpool

*hurries after him* What's the lake like once it's not leaf-bare, Skyheart? -Sunflowerpaw

Maybe we could share something then go hunting. -Badgerpaw

Why?! I'd be a great match maker! -Bloodmoon
Well from what i could hear some cats are sick...So id try to keep away from there as much as possible..
Tigerfang

*snorts and looks back at her* Wet what else would it be like? Come on use that head of yours Sunflowerpaw.

I thought it was a good question. *says quickly to her*
Buckpaw

Yeah we woudl just have to find someone to take us out to hunt, but you pick whatever you want.
Driftpaw

Well you could either be the best or the worst you have never tried this before.
Tanglewhisker

She has known you for how long now? Im sure she can find someone easy.
Foxclaw
And your old mate is in there right now? -Hushpool

*looks gratefully at Buckpaw before giving Skyheart a look* I meant the terrain. Is it sandy, grassy, are there flowers? -Sunflowerpaw

We could check with one of our mentors. -Badgerpaw

Yeah I'm your best friend! But I'll just do my best to give suggestions. It's your life after all so you really need to pick. -Bloodmoon
Have you ever tried to stop him before? *says to her a bit worried* Im just worried..
Tigerfang

Oh well uh i guess a bit of all of that. *says amused as they reach the training hollow* Okay here we are you two.
Skyheart

*looks around in awe* This is nice!
Buckpaw

Yeah do you wanna ask your mentor? *grins* Though i dont know if the clan leader would want to just take us out.
Driftpaw

*stretches out looking around for his dad* Yeah well you two try to figure that out im going to chat with my dad and see how he is doing. *says getting up*
Tanglewhisker

*flicks his tail amused* Souinds good gives me and Bloodmoon some personal time now. *purrs teasingly*
Foxclaw
I think with reason. He's not as resilient as he used to be. -Hushpool

Excited to start training here Buckpaw? -Sunflowerpaw

*nips his ear playfully* We could always just ask your dad. -Badgerpaw

*watches the camp outside the warriors den* -Darkmist

*nuzzles her mate happily* Finally have you all to myself. -Bloodmoon
Me and him both. *says to her worriedly* We aren't as young as we used to be and you should be just as worried since you are about the same age as us. *gives her an amused look*
Tigerfang

*nods quickly* You know i am! *turns to her and crouches down* How about we spar right now?
Buckpaw

*looks at them amused and sits down to watch*
Sunheart

Crowtail or Featherwing? *says to him waiting for him to pick out a meal*
Driftpaw

*nudges his mate* Cmon we should check on the kits. *nods to Featherwing and Crowtail* Thanks for watching them,
Flitnstripe

Oh who would have wondered when that would have happened if you didnt get me all to yourself? *purrs nuzzling her* Now we finally et to stay in the warriors den together.
Foxclaw

*spots him and makes his way over* Hey pa.
Tanglewhsiker
I'm perfectly young still! -Hushpool

Bring it on. *crouches playfully* -Sunflowerpaw

You pick they're your dads. -Badgerpaw

Of course, any time. -Featherwing

*pads off to the nursery* We should probably keep them here until this sickness goes away. -Treetail

Want to go snuggle then? -Bloodmoon

Hey. How are you doing.son? -Darkmist
Yeah yeah say what makes you feel better. •says amused• you don’t think this will get to bad though so you?
Tigerfang

•bunches his muscles before leaping at her•
Buckpaw

Let’s ask Featherwing then. •purrs• Now share the prey!
Driftpaw

Hard agreed..especially since Ivorykit has been sick before..
Flintstirpe

Only if you do, not much else I can do at the moment.
Foxclaw

Im dong fine how about you? Have you talked to Sunheart yet?
Tanglewhisker
I hope not. I don't want any of my kits getting sick. -Hushpool

*ducks under him and throws her weight up into his stomach* -Sunflowerpaw

So bossy. *teases before digging in* -Badgerpaw

Right. We don't want anything happening to them. Or you either. *kisses him lightly* -Treetail

I wouldn't have offered if I didn't want to. *nudges him toward the den with a loud purr* -Bloodmoon

No I haven't. He and Shiverwind headed out of camp a bit ago. Left his friend here. *nods toward Milky* -Darkmist
You kits are strong and healthy though i feel like they will be immune to almost anything. *laughs*
Tigerfang

*gasps in surprise as they collide falling backwards*
Buckpaw

Gotta keep you in your place somehow. *purrs and waits for his turn*
Driftpaw

Or you. *points out gently and noses him making his way in and lays down in the nest*
Flintstripe

*Looks up at them as they entered* Papa!
Flamekit

Well on we go then. *says making his way* You think everything is going to be okay?
Foxclaw

*nods and looks over at the new cat* Have you heard anything about her? Is she and Sunheart a thing?
Tanglewhisker
It's common sense. If you need to use the juice from one of the only catmint bundles that you have, then you need to do it carefully. ~ Pebblepaw

Okay. I want you out of this den, Scorchgaze, and asking every Clanmate if they have a tight chest, bad cough, or any other symptom. I'll help. ~ Falconstar

*laughs* I think you're right! *stands up and stretches* Well, I'm going to check on my brother. I'll let you have the rest of the evening off... talk to your Denmates. Maybe they're a little more interesting than you think. ~ Ambershade

Well, it would have been my next question. Do you have your eye any anybody? ~ Shiverwind