Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 27801-27850 of 31229

over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
Where should we start looking? -Ivorykit

*strokes a paw along his mate's length as he pushes his tongue inside him* -Treetail

Oh come on you can have more than one best friend! -Darkmist

Fine fine I'll behave. *purrs in amusement* I'll be sure to get you back for this later. -Frecklenose

*pads over to the medicine cat den* Swamppaw want to do some hunting? *calls out to his grandson* -Scorchgaze

I love you. A lot. -Bloodmoon
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
Lets smell around for her first. *grins* Use our noses!
Flamekit

*gasps lightly lowering his front* Y-yea right there..
Flintstripe

No i cant! Best friend means BEST friend! You cant have mroe then one otherwise it wouldn't be the best.
Strongbreeze

*glances up and makes his way over to him* Yea actually id lvoe that.
Swamppaw

I love you just as much. *purrs closing his eyes tiredly*
Foxclaw
Isn't that cheating? -Ivorykit

*pushes his tongue against his walls before pulling out and thrusting in two toes at once**grinds them inside of him as his tongue moved to his sack* -Treetail

Okay fine then. -Darkmist

Good. *purrs as he makes his way toward the exit* I thought it'd be nice to have some grandpa/grandson time. -Scorchgaze
I dont think it is...Do you?
Flamekit

*moans loudly at the feeling* S-starckab you are so good at this!
Flintstripe

Hey i didnt say you arent my second best friend though.
Strongbreeze

You can try but you might not succeed. *laughs*
Tanglewhisker

*follows after him managing a slight smile*
Swamppaw
Maybe a bit but we're kits so we should get an advantage! -Ivorykit

That's it baby let me hear those sexy moans. *shoves his toes in deeper and runs his tongue over the underside of his length* -Treetail

I guess I'll take that then. -Darkmist

Doubting me now, Tanglewhisker? *rests her head against his shoulder* -Frecklenose

*scents the air was they pass the lake, heading for the forest* Smell anything good? I'm itching for a vole. -Scorchgaze
Exactly so this is fair for us! *purrs nudging his brother* Glad you realize it.
Flamekit

*whines louder as he enters futher clawing at the snow* S-so good!
Flintstripe

Well wanna eat with me my mate is taking a cat nap.
Strongbreeze

Me? Oh i would never! *purrs*
Tanglewhsiekr

*sniffs the air doing his best to pick out the scents* Uh..i think so.
Swamppaw
*sniffs around* Catch her fresh scent? -Ivorykit

*slowly pulls back his toes, poking playfully at his walls* On your back, big guy. -Treetail

Sure sounds good to me. -Darkmist

Good to hear. So when should we go on our date? -Frecklenose

You smell that kind of nutty scent? It's a little faith but you might be able to pick it up. That's what voles smell like. -Scorchgaze
*sniffs and nods* Its really faint but its heading towards the leaders den.
Flamekit

*moves onto his back quickly as he commands*
Flintstripe

Want anything in particular?
Strongbreeze

Mhmm give it a little more time how about?
Tanglewhisker

*nods* Okay..*says focusing and starts to follow the scent*
Swamppaw
Well let's get her! *hurries off* -Sweetbriar

*gives one of his nipples a firm tug* Tell me how badly you want to taste my member. I know you do you needy she-cat, so beg for it. -Treetail

Whatever is fresh. -Darkmist

Fine by me. Anything else you want to do in the meantime? -Frecklenose

*watches happily as he follows the right trail* -Scorchgaze
*follows quickly* Aunty are you in here! *squeaks out* A bit afraid that Falconstar would be in there*
Flamekit

I-i want it so bad! I want that big hot meaty member in my mouth please! please! *moans out lustfully*
Flinstripe

I see a few mice so these shoudl work. *tosses one to him*
Strongbreeze

*shrugs* Im just relaxing so anything you want to do you can do wanna go check on your little buddle of her who hides in the medicine den all day?
Tanglewhisker

*spots the vole excitedly and crouches down crunching on some snow loudly and hisses watching it run off and flattens his ears angierly*
Swamppaw
*can't help but purr in amusement* That's not how the game works. You have to come in here and find me. -Sweetbriar

Good girl. *gives one more tug before moving over him and thrusting into his mouth* StarClan sake your mouth is so hot! *grips the back of his head to hold him still as he pushes in deeper* -Treetail

*nods gratefully and sits down to eat* Can I ask your opinion on something? -Darkmist

Actually I noticed my dad take him out. I think it's good that he spends time with cats other than just me. As much as I love hogging him to myself I don't want him to seclude himself so much. I want him to have friends and cats he can confide in when he can't talk to me about it. -Frecklenose

*pads over to him and gives his shoulder a slight nudge* Don't let it get to you, it happens to all of us when we start out. *snorts in amusement* I know for a fact your aunt Sweetbriar was getting stuck in bushes and under roots even as a warrior chasing after prey. -Scorchgaze
*looks at his brother before heading in slowly looking around*
Flamekit

*wraps his tongue hungerily along his length and lets out a low moan of pleasure*
Flitnstripe

*nods* Yea sure ask away.
Strongbreeze

Well thats good i know he has been trying to teach him to hunt so they are probably doing that.
Tanglewhisker

*lashes his tail slightly* But still even apprentices learn how to hunt sooner then i do...everyone is really good by the time they are my age..
Swamppaw
*peers around as he follows him in* We'll find you! -Ivorykit

*purrs quietly from where she hid under some of the moss from the nest* -Sweetbriar

*hums happily and shoves all the way in* That's it, just like that. Get me all ready because I'm going to be a little rough with you in a minute. -Treetail

Do you think I did the right thing? I tried to protect my son, but I also didn't want to lie to my brother about what I knew about who Frecklenose was with. I feel like I should never have said so Tanglewhisker wouldn't have been in danger, but I also didn't want to ruin my relationship with Sunheart by hiding it from him. -Darkmist

Of course. My father loves anything that allows him to spend time with his family. He's amazing like that. -Frecklenose

Not everyone. *gives him another nudge but a bit more firm* Listen, I know it's frustrating, but stop being so hard on yourself. If you worry so much about where others are or where you should be you lose track of the progress you're actually making. -Scorchgaze
*spots her bigger figure and crouches down nodding to his brother and pounces onto her* Found you!
Flamekit

*gags roughly as he shoves in and nods, tears forming in his eyes*
Flitnstripe

WEll thats a hard one to answer...Who do you care more about your brother or your son?
Strongbreeze

He has always been great with kits and apprentices honestly.
Tanglewhisker

But still...It's hard Blackpaw and Sunflowerpaw can do so much and all i can do is chew leafs and put it on someone Merryberry does all the hard stuff..
Swamppaw
*leaps with him* Got you! -Ivorykit

*purrs* Oh no I've been caught! -Sweetbriar

*pulls out of his muzzle and moved back down his body* Want to be bred now? *grinds against his rear* -Treetail

At the end of the day my son means more to me than anything else. -Darkmist

He's a natural. He's just so caring and always knows what to say. -Frecklenose

That isn't true. Every one of the last few injured cats I've watched come into this camp you've tended to completely. Foxclaw might not be alive if you weren't for Merryberry AND you. Hunting is important, but any clan would be doomed without the work of medicine cats. Plus, you have to deal with all our mouse-brained clan mates on a daily basis and that's a skill within itself. -Scorchgaze
•nips at her ear playfully• Aunty are we allowed to be in here?
Flamekit

•pants heavily nodding his head• P-please!
Flintstripe

•shrugs taking a bite• Well then you might have been better off just not telling Sunheart anything…but honestly I feel like he would have found out sooner or later..
Strongbreeze

Yeah you all were lucky to have him as a father.
Tanglewhisker

Yeah right you are just saying that to make me feel better I haven’t even visit the moonstone yet..I heard most apprentices for medicine cats would have gone by now.
Swamppaw
Of course you are. This is my den now too you know. -Sweetbriar

*thrusts into him completely* StarClan so tight! *growls and keeps up rough thrusts* -Treetail

That's what I was worried about as well. I thought maybe if I told him before he found out on his own he might respond better. -Darkmist

That we were. Your father is pretty great too. -Frecklenose

I'm not just saying these things to make you feel better. You know Merryberry is new at this too. This is her first apprentice so she may be unsure of how to do things the best way as well. I definitely think you're ready to visit the moonstone. If you'd like I can take you. -Scorchgaze
Well yeah...But no one is really aloud in here normally..
Flamekit

*yelps out in pleasure leaning his head back lustfully* M-more!
Flintstipe

*shrugs* Who knows...We cant change the pass now can we?
Strongbreeze

Darkmist? Yeah. *purrs* He just cares about his kits to death honestly.
Tanglewhisker

*blinks surprised* R-really?
Swamppaw

As long as I'm with you and I say it's okay then it's okay. *nuzzles them* -Sweetbriar

Louder! *grips his hips and slams into him aggressively* -Treetail

Unfortunately not. -Darkmist

You and your sister are his whole life. Next to your mother of course. -Frecklenose

Absolutely. I've made the journey before. Not as a medicine cat obviously. -Scorchgaze
*purrs loudly* Its really big in here!
Flamekit

M-more! *yowls out lacthing onto one of his paws*
Flintstripe

*licks his lips as he finisihes the meal* Oh Cheer up though they are both alive aren't they? Things could have been alot worse.
Strongbreeze

Well duh..Id like that..Thats if you think im ready.
Swamppaw

Big yet cozy. -Sweetbriar

*thrusts his paw into his muzzle, teasing his tongue* Such a horny she-cat. Begging to be filled with my kittens. *grinds roughly into him* -Treetail

Yeah that's true. Everyone thankfully lived through this. -Darkmist

Of course. It's important you begin building a real connection to StarClan and I think you're more than mature enough. -Scorchgaze
Why is that the leader gets this big den to himself?
Flamekit

•licks his paw hungerily as he squeezes his walls around him•
Flintstripe

Yeah surprising has a couple close calls.
Strongbreeze

And once I do that I’d be considered a real medicine cat.
Swamppaw

•nods• Yeah he would try to do anything for us I don’t know what I’d do without him.
Tanglewhisker

Well the size of the den depends on the camp. But a leader needs a den for themselves because their job is very stressful. They need a peaceful place to sleep every evening and if they slept in the same den as everyone else they may be disturbed in the evening. Also they have private meetings with their deputies in their den. -Sweetbriar

*hisses in pleasure and presses down against him, thrusting harder and faster* You're really trying to milk it aren't you? -Treetail

You're telling me. But I guess this is part of the reality of being a warrior. -Darkmist

*purrs slightly and bumps him* Everyone already thinks of you that way. But yes once you have your first meeting with StarClan it will be that much more official. -Scorchgaze

Be even sassier than you are now? *teases* -Frecklenose
What about all the other cats what if they are stressed out they have to share a den with the others.
FLamekit

*nods his head as much as he could squeezing harder*
Flintstripe

Mhmm no one said it was going to be simple right?
Strongbreeze

Oh id be much much worst.
Tanglewhisker
Well that's different. Both medicine cats and leaders have their own den because their positions come with so much responsibility and stress. It's the same reason they don't put kits in the warriors den. Warriors need to rest after long days and sometimes kits can be rowdy. *purrs* -Sweetbriar

*groans in pleasure, unable to hold back as he unloads into him* -Treetail

Very true. Same with fatherhood. *chuckles* -Darkmist

Like one of Hushpool's kits. *purrs* -Frecklenose
What about apprentices?
Flamekit

*his legs shake violently as he finishes and finishes himself just from the thrusting*
Flintstripe

Oh i bet im not prepared enough for that yet.
Strongbreeze

Mhmm maybe even worst. *purrs*
Tanglewhisker
Apprentices need to be around each other so they can bond. That's part of how the clan stays so bonded. Cats around the same age spend lots of time together. -Sweetbriar

StarClan sake babe...you really took it all out of me...-Treetail

No one ever really is I guess. You just kind of become comfortable once you're a dad. -Darkmist

Worse than a kit of Skyheart? What a nightmare. That tom is something else. -Frecklenose
last edited over a year ago
Oh…what about me and Ivorykit? We don’t have anyone else to bond with..
Flamekit

•lays his head back tiredly• You are telling me..
Flintstripe

Guess it must be fatherly instincts •teasss•
Strongbreeze

You can say that again he always just snickered when ThunderpW attacked me.
Tanglewhisker
Well by the time leaf-bare is over you'll probably be ready to be made apprentices and then all the other apprentices should be back if the camps rejoin. -Sweetbriar

*nuzzles his neck* You're so sexy when you beg. -Treetail

Maybe so. You'll get them soon enough. *Teases back* -Darkmist

I'm not surprised. You know he offered to sleep with me when he found out I was single if Hushpool gave it the okay. *shakes her head* -Frecklenose
Wait really is that going to be soon!?
Flamekit

*lets out a small chuckle shaking his head amused* Mhmm and you are so sexy when you just take full controll.
Flintstripe

Oh stop already we dont know that i mean eventually yeah but maybe not soon.
Strongbreeze

*blinks surprised* No way!
Tanglwehisker
Sooner than you might think. *nuzzles them* You're almost six moons after all. Only a couple moons or so off. -Sweetbriar

Love you. *purrs and flops over to snuggle up beside him* -Treetail

Anything you're hoping for? Big litter, small litter? Toms? She-cats? -Darkmist

Way. He said he could show me what a real tom is like. Arrogant. -Frecklenose
Yah hear that Ivorykit?!
Flamekit

*noses him* Love you more.
Flintstripe

Id like a daughter...*purrs at the thought* But a small littler.
Strongbreeze

*cant help but laugh* But honestly its sadly beleivable just because it is Skyheart.
Tanglewhisker
*nods slightly* But I haven't really hit my growth spurt yet...-Ivorykit

*rubs his flank* If only it was nice enough out for us to just stay out here like this. -Treetail

*purrs lightly and nods* The bond between a father and a daughter is really something else. -Darkmist

Fair enough. I like my toms with attitude but not that much. *laughs a bit* -Frecklenose
I haven't either...But im sure we will soon!
Flamekit

I know right? But no it has to be near freezing for us.
Flintstripe

I've noticed. *says amused*
Strongbreeze

Mhmm so me? *laughs to himself*
Tanglwhsiekr
I hope so. -Ivorykit

I'll keep you warm. *purrs in amusement* -Treetail

What would you want to name her? -Darkmist

Oh yeah you've got plenty of attitude. -Frecklenose
•yawns tiredly and curls up at his aunts belly• don’t worry about it Ivorykit you will.
Flamekit

•chuckles cuffing his muzzle• you do it so well too. •stretches and slides out from under him getting up•
Flintstripe

•thinks• I like the name Maplekit has a nice ring to it don’t cha think?
Strongbreeze

Almost enough for two cats.
Tanglewhisker
*nuzzles them gently* Get some rest little ones. -Sweetbriar

*Grooms his fur* think we should head back? -Treetail

I think it's precious. -Darkmist

Three even. *teases* Well, do you think it's too late for a date or no? -Frecklenose
*yawns again and snuggles up to his brother*
Flamekit

Oh yeah we probabaly should the kits get antsy when we aren't back.
Flintstripe

**purrs* Thanks! I hope Berry likes it.
Strongbreeze

Wooow really had to do that to me didn't you? *chuckles and shrugs* Its up to you i dont mind either way. *says nipping her playfully*
Tanglewhsker

*shivers a bit* Yeah id like to go when you have the time..Should we head back i dont think im going to catch anything and its getting dark and cold.
Swampaw
And we kind of took off leaving them with your sister without a word. *bumps him playfully and starts the way back* -Treetail

I think she would. It's a quality name. I always thought minnowkit was adorable for a she-cat too. -Darkmist

Well nothing wrong with a moonlit date. *stands and flicks him with her tail before heading to the exit* -Frecklenose

Yeah let's head home before we freeze our tails off. *nudges him lightly toward camp* -Scorchgaze
Oh yea we are totally going to get nagged on by the kits. *chuckles* You know Flamekit.
Flintstripe

Oh thats a good one aswell dont get mad if i steal it. *teases*
Strongbreeze

*follows her quickly watching her hungerily*
Tanglewhisker

*nods and starts back with him* Thanks for taking me out Scorchgaze..
Swamppaw
Oh yeah. Full of sass and attitude. -Treetail

Hey now no name stealing! *chuckles* -Darkmist

*purrs lightly* See something you like? *swishes her tail playfully* -Frecklenose

Of course. I enjoy spending time with my family so I'll take any chance I can get. -Scorchgaze
Mhmm and then he will be on your tail day and night. *chuckles brushing against him*
Flintstripe

I was kidding! *lauahs*
Strongbreeze

*watches her hungerily nodding* Maybe a little. *purrs*
Tanglewhisker

*purrs and stops when he hears his mother twitching his ears in reaction*
Swamppaw

Why am I always the one getting picked on? *nuzzles him* -Treetail

I know, but maybe you should take it after all. Who knows if Flaxenrose and I will have another litter. -Darkmist

Ohhh only a little? *whacks his shoulder playfully with her tail before raising it high, giving him a view of her as she continued to lead toward the burrow* -Frecklenose

You okay? *nudges him lightly as he keeps going* -Scorchgaze
last edited over a year ago
Because Flamekit loves to stick to you like a tick and doesnt like it when we run off without him knowing.
Flinstripe

Well for now ill set it aside just incase.
Strongbreeze

*huffs slightly as she does that pickiung up his pace and pads besides her* Call me a tease and you do that.
Tanglewhisker

*nods quickly* Uh yeah im fine just thought i heard something.
Swamppaw
It's like I have two of you. *teases* -Treetail

And who knows, maybe Berryfrost will hate it. *teases* -Darkmist

Just a little payback for all your attitude. *purrs in amusement and licks his cheek before padding inside the hollow* -Frecklenose

Starclan I am old. My hearing isn't what it used to be. *flicks his tail playfully* -Scorchgaze
*purrs* I hope not you should only have one of me.
Fltinstripe

You never knwo sometimes she can be picky.
Strongbreeze

*slides in after her*
Tanglewhisker

Can't argue with that. *teases*
Swampaw
Well Flamekit certainly takes after you. -Treetail

Oh really? How so? -Darkmist

So, how shall we spend our time? *brushes against him* -Frecklenose

Hey make fun all you like but once I'm really old I'll need you to take care of me. *bumps him lightly* -Scorchgaze
No problem with that i would say Ivorykit takes after you but he is much more gentle and just an overall good kit. *chuckles*
Flintstripe

Well for one the nest she has to have it to her standards.
Strongbreeze

*licks her neck slowly* Well how do you think we should s pend out time?
Tanglewhsikerl

Oh whatever im sure your kits will do it instead.
Swamppaw
Wow that's so hurtful. I was always gentle and still am! Plus, I was a great behaved kit. It was only once I became an apprentice things went south. -Treetail

You mean it has to have room for Sweetbriar? *teases* -Darkmist

I have a couple ideas. *nudges him over on his back* That's if you're feeling up for it. *runs a paw down his chest* -Frecklenose

Probably but as my grandson you should help out too. *purrs and licks his head once they return to camp* Listen to all my old man stories. -Scorchgaze
*makes his way into the camp* Okay maybe my memory is a little off okay? *looks around* Do you know where the kits are?
Flitnstripe

Yes. *says amused*
Strongbreeze

*looks up at her eagerly* You know im always ready for something new with you.
Tanglewhsiker

Well i am the medicine cat apprentice aren't i? *says amused* Well i see you later thenn...let me know when you will take me to the moonstone.
Swamppaw