Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 25701-25750 of 31229

over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
Oh follow me! *Pads back toward camp* Luckily there's a stock of herbs fairly close to the cave. -Scorchgaze

You only wish. -Bloodpaw

*rolls his eyes in amusement* Then have at it. -Darkmist

*purrs and licks his forehead softly* I'm so lucky to have such a sweet mate. So...does this mean I get to share your nest? -Sweetbriar
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
*Huffs* Well I want our kits to have playmates! ~ Berryfrost
*purrs and licks his forehead softly* I'm so lucky to have such a sweet mate. So...does this mean I get to share your nest? -Sweetbriar
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
really? *says quickly following him*
Swamppaw

*bunches his legs again lauching himself towards her going head first into her chest*
Tanglepaw

Hmmm maybe if Falconstar and Sweet become a thing you can convince her to have kits aswell. *purrs*
Strongbreeze
Absolutely. Are you excited about having a Den to yourself? ~ Falconstar

But who knows how much longer that'll be? ~ Berryfrost
Yea...but even at the other camp most of the kits there are nearing the apprentice age aswell...I dont think we have many options for queens to have kits sadly. *moves his paws around her nuzzling her neck* We just have to do our best to be entertaining enough for them until they have some friends.
Strongbreeze
Mmhmm very excited. A little disappointed I won't get to cuddle with Berryfrost anymore, but now I get to cuddle with you. *purrs* I'm sure having your own den comes with plenty of perks. No conversations between other cats to keep you up, no listening to snoring, no one waking up early and stomping around. -Sweetbriar

It's our lucky stash. -Scorchgaze

*grips his head tightly and tries to throw him to the side* -Bloodpaw
Why does it grow here so close to camp?
Swamppaw

*grits his teeth forcing himself to push harder using his larger size to overpower her shoving her down and moves quickly behind her locking his legs around her head and begins to squeeze* Tap! *growls lowly in her ear*
Tanglepaw
Well then that can be your job, *teases* ~ Berryfrost

*opens his eyes and looks at her meaningfully* Lots of intimacy. ~ Falconstar

The stream that feeds into the waterfall encourages a lot of growth in the area. -Scorchgaze

*thrashes wildly in his grasp* Never! -Bloodpaw

*blushes again* I-In camp? Well I mean it makes sense as a perk. *swallows at the thought, heating up under her pelt* It's just been something I've been trying to resist giving into for a while now, so I guess it's only just really hitting me that it's something we can do now. More than what we already have been. S-So next time we kiss..you don't have to stop. -Sweetbriar
*gently licks her neck* We don't have to rush into it, Sweetbriar. I can be patient with you. We can ease into it. ~ Falconstar
Oh id love that job like you said id make a great father so i think i could do it. Plus im a big kitten myself aren't i?
Strongbreeze

Ahhhh. 8says watching the water*
Swamppaw

*hisses clenching his grip his legs flexing as he closes off her air holding as tight as he could* Fine!
Tanglepaw

*makes his way to the field beside the cave* here we are. *picks through the herbs* Plenty of fresh cat mint. I'm surprised it's still growing like this. Maybe we won't be having such a harsh leaf-bare. -Scorchgaze

*does her best slamming her back up into his stomach* -Bloodpaw

*purrs deeply as a shiver runs through her* W-Well when you do t-that I feel like I want to rush. B-But I think maybe just taking it slow as we get into it will help me get a feel for how much I can do right away. I'm just nervous I suppose. I don't want to disappoint you or do anything embarrassing. But, *eyes him shyly* I do want to have the experience with you. -Sweetbriar
You definitely are! *purrs, tugging his ear* ~ Berryfrost

And you will have it, eventually. We'll just go at your own speed. But honestly, at this point there's no need to worry about disappointing me. I have a pretty good idea of what you're like. *smirks* *drags his tongue across her neck* ~ Falconstar
W-What is that supposed to mean?! *blushes darker but leans into him, moaning softly as he continues to lick her neck* -Sweetbriar
*picks at the herbs trying his best to gather what he can* I really hope so. Thanks for helping me Scorchgaze.
Swamppaw

*releases slightly to give her hope before tighting the grip again quickly* You cant have much air left in your body you better tap! *growls*
Tanglepaw

*purrs* hey now watch those little tugs before i have to pounce on you. *starts to lick her neck slowly*
Strongbreeze
It means you're a fast learner, an eager apprentice, and naturally skilled. *pulls experimentally at her scruff* ~ Falconstar

*purrs, tilting her head back* I wouldn't complain if you did. ~ Berryfrost
No problem. It comes with the job. *smiles at him* If you ever need anything I'm always around. -Scorchgaze

*huffs as it was getting harder to breathe, making one last effort at kicking out his hind legs* -Bloodpaw

*gasps at his sudden tug, shuddering as a burning heat sweeps through her* I-I think you're the one t-that's naturally skilled. Like you said before, you're good at what you do. *a small whimper escapes her mouth at the feeling coming over her**covers her mouth with her tail out of embarrassment* -Sweetbriar
last edited over a year ago
*can't help but laugh at her expression* And this is why I'm okay with easing into mating. You've not experienced even half of what I can do, or how I can make you feel. *nuzzles her neck, feeling the heat roll off of her in waves* I definitely don't think you'll hate it, though. ~ Falconstar
Oh? You see as much as i want to we are in camp and i dont want to get in trouble you know. *purrs*
Stronbreeze

*holds his grip victoriously*
Tanglepaw

Thanks.grandpa..*says to him grabbing his herbs and starts to head back*
Sawmppaw
*gives him a look* You say ease into it after you get me all worked up. *softens and kisses him lightly before pulling back* But I appreciate you being patient with me. I just...*bites her lip slightly* I'm curious. And excited. Needless to say I've had cats in my ear telling me how much I should be excited for when it finally happens and how much I've been missing out on. -Sweetbriar

*reluctantly taps the ground with a growl* -Bloodpaw

*follows him and pears around camp* Falconstar still isn't back huh. -Scorchgaze
*sees her tap and grins loosening his grip and throws her off a little roughly before getting up* Ha! I told you!
Tanglepaw

*shakes his head* No..i havent talked to him yet. Is he scary?
Swampaw
Well done, Tanglepaw. -Darkmist

*stands and rubs her neck, trying to catch her breath* -Bloodpaw

*chuckles slightly* He likes for cats to think that sometimes, but he's actually very kind. -Scorchgaze
•purrs giving Bloodpaw an amused look• looks like I’ve won the last two sparring matches. •grins cockily•
Tanglepaw

Do you think he will come see me soon?
Swamppaw
Yeah whatever. *shakes the dirt out of her fur* It's only because you're bigger than me. Once Falconstar helps me hone my skills on taking down a larger cat you'll be done for. -Bloodpaw

He likely will. I know he wanted to give you some time to settle in, but he should check in with you probably today or tomorrow. -Scorchgaze
You cant use that excuse everytime Bloodpaw *says to her amused* And dont be a sore loser you always act like this when i win. *points out*
Tanglepaw

*nods* Oh okay. Well thanks again Scorchgaze i should head back to give these to Merryberry.
Swampaw
I'm not a sore loser! It's the truth. You're bigger than me so you're able to muscle me down. -Bloodpaw

Anytime Swamppaw. -Scorchgaze
You sound like one. *says his tail twitching* Well what ever i won you lost thats that.
Tanglepaw

*starts off back to the medicine den*
Swampaw

*moves up behind Scorchgaze* You two look so cute together. *teases* You better hope Flamekit and Ivorykit don't get jelous of you spending time with him.
Tigerfang
Yeah that's that. *starts back to camp* -Bloodpaw

Well, fun is over I guess. -Darkmist

*nudges him playfully* Listen I can't help it I'm the best grandpa ever. -Scorchgaze
*watches her go and turns to his father* She is such a downer sometimes. *huffs*
Tanglepaw

Oh yea thats true cant forget that. *says amused* How was collecting herbs?
Tigerfang
Some cats just take loss harder than others. -Darkmist

It went well. He doesn't seem to be afraid of me anymore which is good. -Scorchgaze
I know but still it’s been moons and moons and she still acts like a kit when she loses pa.
Tanglepaw

Oh that good I bet he was just afraid of your size since you look like an overgrown badger.
Tigerfang
*shrugs* Hushpool and Skyheart do the same thing sometimes. *flicks his tail in amusement* -Darkmist

I can't tell if that's a compliment or an insult. *bumps him playfully* -Scorchgaze
Really? •says watching where she left• Honestly not surprised. •says• Well guess we should head back.
Tanglepaw

Take it as both. •says to him•
Tigerfang

•stretches into his brothers fur nuzzling him•
Flamekit
*stands with a stretch* On the positive side, you're definitely getting stronger. -Darkmist

Fair enough. Well how was your patrol?-Scorchgaze

*yawns sleepily* Morning. -Ivorykit
I’d hope so. •purrs• Do you think I’m going to be a warrior soon?
Tanglepaw

Was easy no problem I decided to take Treetail and he is a pawful.
Tigerfang

How did you sleep?
Flamekit
I should think so. You probably only have another moon or so. -Darkmist

Are you surprised? *chuckles* Falconstar will be holding an eternal grudge against him. -Scorchgaze

Good. *looks up at Flintstripe* Papa I'm hungry. -Ivorykit
*purrs proudly* Im so ready to be a warrior!
Tanglepaw

Oh still not over that silly little thing? *says amused*
Tigerfang

*looks down at him purring* Lets get something to eat then. *gets up out of the den
Flintstripe

You've definitely earned it. And for Starclan sake I hope you become a warrior soon! I'm embarrassing to have an apprentice bigger than me. *teases* -Darkmist

I don't think he'll ever let it go. -Scorchgaze

Come on Flamekit! *hurries after him* -Ivorykit
That’s not my fault pa! •says to him quickly• Though I don’t hate that I’m bigger. •teases him• you make me look like a warrior with his apprentice.
Tanglepaw

Mhmm a little prank gone to far I guess.
Tigerfang

•gets to his paw staying a few paces from Flintstripe•
Flamekit
That's so rude! Don't forget I'm still your father. -Darkmist

I have a feeling it may have worked out in the end. -Scorchgaze

*joins his family as they head toward the pile**nuzzles Flamekit's head* Morning little warriors. -Treetail
That’s the point pa. •purrs nudging him•
Tanglepaw

I still can’t believe he holds that grudge poor Tom must be on his paws every second.
Tigerfang

•looks up at him and purrs nuzzling his leg• Papa!
Flamekit

•pulls out a mouse for the kits and lays down•
Flintstripe
Yes well me being your father means I don't need your sass. *nudges him back* -Darkmist

Oh I can believe it. Falconstar

Did you sleep all right? -Treetail

*pounces on the mouse immediately* -Ivorykit
•purrs and starts heading back to camp• Well we better catch up to Bloodpaw.
Tanglepaw

Must be hard having him as your son in law then.
Tigerfang

Yea I slept okay.
Flamekit

•purrs watching him and glances over at Treetail and Flamekit•
Flintstirpe
If she hasn't already completely beaten us back. -Darkmist

My son in law? That's not official yet! -Scorchgaze

Well let's get your belly full. *nudges him to the mouse* -Treetail
She probably has. *says heading back*
Tanglepaw

Not him you mouse brain! Treetail!
Tigerfang

What are we eating papa?
Flintsrtripe
Think she'll still be upset? -Darkmist

Oh right. *shrugs* He's a good kid, just a little troubled. -Scorchgaze

Share the mouse with your brother. -Treetail
I hope not but know her she isnt probably feeling the best..Plus since Foxpaw left she has been i dont know..
Tanglepaw

Oh explain!
Tigerfang

But cant we share something?
Flamekit
Has she just been down about it? -Darkmist

I just think what happened to Smokepaw really threw him off emotionally. Not that I can blame him. -Treetail

Well if you want to you and I could share. Your papa and Ivorykit can share. -Treetail
Well yeah he was her make out buddy. *Says a bit sourly but calms himself* They were just closer.
Tanglepaw

I guess witnessing that would definally damage you....And his parents also leaving didnt help im assuming
Tigerfang

Id like that. *says quickly*
Flitnstripe