Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM
save

Stormclan 31229 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 25151-25200 of 31229

over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
Nope!
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
*doesn't say anything for a moment, then* Maybe later. Maybe. But Bloodpaw is doing great. She's determined and strong like her parents, but not... weird. She's going to make a very capable warrior. I hope she gets a happier ending than my previous apprentices. ~ Falconstar
*snorts in amusement* I'm half tempted to have you define 'weird', but I think we all know what weird means for Hushpool and Skyheart. But I have a feeling she'll be the one to defy odds and expectations. -Sweetbriar
On the subject of Bloodpaw, how is Thunderpaw doing? She was just laying around when I was in the camp, but she always seemed very opposite of Bloodpaw. ~ Falconstar
She's certainly more to herself and quiet. I see a spark in her though when she's with her parents or when she's discussing her training. She and Bloodpaw definitely come across as night and day, but I see the similarities. In the most obvious of places like their motivation and drive to be strong, capable warriors. -Sweetbriar
Between Bloodpaw and Thunderpaw, I worried the most about Thunderpaw. There's a darkness in her that doesn't even remind me of Skyheart or Hushpool, but Thorntail. She hasn't been tortured like he was though, so I don't know where her demons would have come from. She just seems bitter. ~ Falconstar
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
*takes a bite and sits back* Its okay...*says chewing*
Flamekit

*I like to think so you are nice and responsible just like me.
Flintstripe

You know its true we just arent as young and active as we use to be.
Tigerfang

*waves his paw infront of Mousepaws face* Ello you still there for did your mind drift off trying to think of your new name? *purrs*
Tanglepaw
I hate to say it, but maybe it's in her blood. I'm sure my father has told you the stories of Bumblehive the same as I've heard them. If that's her grandfather maybe some of his traits are almost natural to her. Like instinct. *lightly twines their tails* -Sweetbriar

I thought you'd really like it. -Treetail

*purrs eagerly* So am I like aunty too? -Ivorykit

We've kept up the energy for a long time though. -Scorchgaze
Oh! I don't know for sure yet but I like Owlpaw. ~ Mousepaw

It wouldn't surprise me. But Ivyfrost knows to keep an eye on her, and I'm sure Redshadow will, too. Think you'll get your first apprentice anytime soon? ~ Falconstar
*laughs softly* I certainly feel ready to take on the responsibility, but that depends on if the mighty leader feels the same way. He can be a little hard on me at times, but he's handsome and charming so I let him off easy. -Sweetbriar
*looks at his father shyly* Okay it was really good...But i just want berries!
Flamekit

Hmmmm i dont know your aunty can be a little wild sometimes. *teases* Though she is super nice just like you so maybe its a mix.
Flintstripe

Agreed. *says before streching* So when do you want to organize those patrols.
Tigerfang

last edited over a year ago
*shoots her a side smirk* Good answer. You passed the test. Maybe I'll give you one soon. ~ Falconstar
*purrs* I'm smarter than I look, I promise. I had a feeling I knew the answer you were looking for. -Sweetbriar

*chuckles* How about this, if you behave and be nice to your papa and show that you're actually sorry for having an attitude you'll get a nice treat. -Treetail

Aunty is wild? How? -ivorykit

I suppose I should now. Uuuugh but I'm so comfy. -Scorchgaze
Ahh, so now you're just saying whatever you can to get on my good side? *rolls to stand over top of her* Should have kept that bit of information to yourself! ~ Falconstar
I am sorry though! *says quickly* I promise! *then gets defensive* I dont hvae an attitude...
Flamekit

oh you just wait you havent had the full experience of your aunty.
Flintstripe

You and me both. *purrs laying his head on his*
Tigerfang

Oh i like the sound of that one! *says quickly* I mean you are wise like and owl and always paying close attention to all details.
Tanglepaw
Now you're just putting words in my mouth! That was the answer honestly from my heart, but I also had a feeling it would be the answer you'd like. I can't help it that you're so paranoid you think everything I say it part of some plot. *taps his muzzle lightly with her paw* I really put myself on your constant radar with that tree move huh? -Sweetbriar
*nuzzles him softly* Sometimes you just get a little bit grumpy. So does your papa though. -Treetail

Well what is she like? -Ivorykit

*licks his flank softly* I'll make it quick. Then we can go back to cuddling. *stands with a stretch* -Scorchgaze
Thanks, but I'm not sure if it's the perfect name. ~ Mousepaw

Well, who corners their Clan leader in a tree?! *shakes his head* You're a little bit crazy, Sweetness. ~ Falconstar
Like I said earlier, I've never been flirted with before. I've also never flirted before. I'm a little bit of a lost cause in that department. *licks his cheek softly* I think I'm learning though. -Sweetbriar
*looks down at her for a long moment, then quietly murmers,* "You're learning. Quickly. But I've always told Scorchgaze that you're a fast learner." ~ Falconstar
I do my best. I wouldn't want to inconvenience cats by being a liability. *gazes up at him fondly* -Sweetbriar
I dont get grumpy that much and if i do its because im tired *pouts*
Flamekit

She can be very aggressive when she wants something persistant as a tick.
Flintstripe

*nods watching him happily* Ill be right here.
Tigerfang

You have plenty of time to think of a good name though im sure you can find the perfect one for you. *says thoughtfully* To be honest knowing you, you have made many good choices by yourself so i have faith in you for this one aswell.
Tanglepaw
Well do you not sleep well? -Treetail

Aunty aggressive?! *eyes widen* That doesn't sound like aunty! -Ivorykit

*heads off into the warriors den* -Scorchgaze
*tries to bite back a smile, but it spreads softly anyway* I missed you. ~ Falconstar
I missed you too, Falconstar. I can't thank you enough for bringing me home where I belong. -Sweetbriar
I didn't bring you home for my sake. As a matter of fact, I nearly didn't invite you. *studies her* I didn't want to miss you. I really didn't. ~ Falconstar
I sleep okay...i think.
Flamekit

Oh you just wait till she wants something she will pester you for moons.
Flintstripe
I can't say I'm surprised. I didn't think you asking me to return was going to bring about some long awaited love confession. I know you brought me here for my father's sake. *eyes him back* But that's part of why I want to change the way you feel towards me. You put your own feelings aside to consider the feelings and needs of someone else. Someone I care about greatly. And that...that I very much so respect and admire. -Sweetbriar

You're sure? -Treetail

Wow really? -Ivorykit
So what you're saying is, I'm not going to shake you anytime soon. ~ Falconstar
*licks his nose softly* And you're so intelligent. Did I already mention that I like that about you? *purrs as she looks into his eyes* -Sweetbriar
*shakes his head, smirking fondly* You're impossible. *presses their foreheads together and goes to pull away, but being so close to her cast a spell over him, and slowly he was drawn to her lips* ~ Falconstar
*her lips meet his softly at first, a light moan pushing it way up from her chest**leans up a bit more, allowing their lips to connect fully, but still keeping the kiss soft* -Sweetbriar
*nods* Yup! *says getting distracted by a bettle for a second*
Flamekit

Oh yea she is like a lioness! *says amused* She may be caring and loving but she can be sacary aggressive when needed.
Flintstripe

*glances around the camp trying to spot Bloodpaw* So Mousepaw when were you going to have your talk with Falconstar?
Tanglepaw
*returns the kiss deeply, passionate but this time fueled by hunger instead of lust* ~ Falconstar
Well okay. If you ever feel like you may be too tried let me know okay? -Treetail

Are all my aunties like that? -Ivorykit

*pads out of the apprentices den with a yawn, heading for the prey pile* -Bloodpaw

*returns to Tigerfang's side* Miss me? -Scorchgaze

*moves her paws to his shoulders, gripping them tight**pulls him in closer as her tongue works it's way around his* -Sweetbriar
*nods happily rubbing against his leg* Thanks papa your my favorite. *purrs*
Flamekit

*shakes his head* No Merryberry is super nice ive never seen her mad at anyone. *purrs*
Flintstripe

*glances up spotting BLoodpaw* Morning!
Tanglepaw

*shakes his head purring* You were only gone for a little bit and i did.
Tigerang
*growls low into her mouth, pushing his tongue into her mouth and claiming it* *presses his hips against her* ~ Falconstar
*nuzzles him back* And you promise me you'll apologize to your papa? I think you hurt his feelings earlier. -Treetail

What about aunty Frecklenose? -Ivorykit

Morning guys. *pads over to them* What are you guys doing? -Bloodpaw

*curls up around him* How sweet. -Scorchgaze

*moans again through their kiss, getting almost completely lost in the moment* I'm breaking my rules again right now. This is crossing all my boundaries.....but a little more won't hurt. *locks her legs around his waist, her kiss in return becoming more passionate* -Sweetbriar
Well he hurt mine too...but okay i will...*says to him*
Flamekit

Oh she can be very aggresive when your uncle sunheart uh...well did something bad she kicked his tail in.
Flintstripe

*pats a spot next to him* Sit down we were just sharing a meal and Mousepaw was telling me about her extra trainging and her new change she was thinking of.
Tanglepaw

Sweet that would be your daughter deputy.
Tigerfang
Sweetness, *hums into her mouth* You're still driving me crazy. *grabs her hips and squeezes, hard* ~ Falconstar
I'm sure your papa is wanting to apologize to you too. -Treetail

*frowns* He did something bad to aunty? What did he do? -Ivorykit

What are you changing, Mousepaw? -Bloodpaw

Speaking off I can't believe they're still gone. *huffs* -Scorchgaze

*pulls back only slightly so she could speak* Again, likewise. *pants softly, her tongue slowly dragging along the side of his muzzle* -Sweetbriar
*eyes Bloodpaw a bit wearily, then,* My name. I don't find it suits me. ~ Mousepaw

*eyes flutter as she licks him* More. *captures her lips in another, deeper kiss, and paws her hips, squeezing them* ~ Falconstar
Do you think so? What if he doesnt?
flamekit

*nods* but that is a story for when you are older okay?
Flintstripe

She hasnt really decided but she did mention a good one.
Tanglepaw

You and me both what do you think they are doing? *teases* Maybe the dirty?
Tigerfang
Well that's cool. I think getting to pick my own name would be fun, but I like my name already. -Bloodpaw

*arches up into him, instincts kicking in at this point**runs her paws over his back, gripping at his muscles**moans again into his mouth and deepens the kiss more* Falconstar..*moans his name lightly* -Sweetbriar

Then he'll be the one getting scolded by me. -Treetail

Yes papa. -Ivorykit

Don't even say that! -Scorchgaze
*a possessive heart shoots down his spine* *pulls away only to tilt her head back and begin licking her neck roughly* "After a moon apart, you should be even more sensitive here, right?" *finds a pulse point and begins sucking on it* ~ Falconstar

*frowns* Bloodpaw? Really? ~ Mousepaw
*glances from Mousepaw to Bloodpaw a bit awkardly* I dont think Bloodpaw is a bad now. *says quietly*
Tanglepaw

You are going to scold papa!? *says surprised*
Flamekit

But until then you get to be my sweet little boy okay? *says grabbing him and holds him tight*
Flintstripe

To late already did! What has come out can not go back in.
Tigerfang
*gasps at the attack on her neck* N-Now you're just p-playing dirty. *moans grow louder at his toying with her neck**tightens the grip of her hind legs around his waist* -Sweetbriar

What's wrong with Bloodpaw? -Bloodpaw

I will if I have to. -Treetail

*purrs happily* love you papa. -Ivorykit

There's no way that would happen! Not my innocent little girl! -Scorchgaze
Do you think you can? I've never seen you scold papa before. *says looking at him surprised and curisouly*
Flamekit

Love you more little one. *says before getting to his paws* now come on wanna go play near the water?
Flintstirpe

*gives him a dumb look* Innocent? Scorchgaze have you not hear the rumours or those to?
Tigerfang
What you don't believe in me? I totally could if I needed to. -Treetail

Yes! *hurries off to the pool* -Ivorykit

Kissing is innocent enough! Besides they're just rumors. -Scorchgaze
Yea i dont know if i can believe you papa. *purrs*
Flintstripe

*follows after him* Hey carful now you need to make sure you dont fall in.
Flintstripe

Yup yup whatever you say. *purrs leaning against him*
Tigerfang