Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2251-2300 of 31229

over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
*becomes flustered* I-I'm not! -Darkpaw

*frowns* I'm not.....At least I don't try to be. *she was silent for a few moments* Cats get intimidated by me and not during battle practice. Before I'd left the clan my own apprentice once told her friend that she didn't feel comfortable asking things of me because I was intimidating. *she looked genuinely troubled* She didn't know I'd overheard, but....I kind of felt ashamed. I couldn't even manage to connect with my own apprentice. -Hushpool
*waves his tail, signaling for her to follow* I enjoy spending time with you. I don't know why your Brown would stop you from talking, you're fun to talk to. *chuckles* Do you and your brother have that kind of loving banter? -Scorchgaze
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
*looks over at her has a worried look* well if it makes you feel any better ill tell you something no one knows besides my brother...
Skyheart
*turns her head toward him* Tell me. -Hushpool
*rolls his eyes at his brother* oh really?
Sunpaw

well i killed my mother *says blandly* slit her throat open out of anger *looks back up*
Skyheart
Y-Yea really! You have an easier time talking to others than I do...-Darkpaw

*sits up and looks at him, she didn't seem angry or shocked or overly upset, but she had a look of concern for him in her eyes* Why? Why were you angry with her? -Hushpool
she left me and my siblings all alone..then when she came back she ignored me for moons..she was so caught up in her emotions over my fathers death and my brother she didn't even think of me or thorntail. *keeps looking up at the sky seeming a bit troubled*
Skyheart

doesnt seem like it right now you chatter tom
Sunpaw
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
Oh all the time *laughs* he calls me fluffs and I call him a nutball -Sheep
*blushes and stares at his paws* I-I'm not...-Darkpaw

I'm sorry Skyheart....I know my sister loved you all very much, but she wasn't strong enough. She let the rest of the family talk her into leaving on some ridiculous StarClan journey that didn't end up leading to anything at all, but my grandmother's (Nightbreeze/Nightstar) death. I told her that she needed to put her paw down and stay for her kits, but she said I was still too young to understand the importance of a StarClan journey. A lot of good it did for our family. *mutters bitterly* And when we all returned she allowed herself to sink into a depression. She couldn't face you and your brother after all that had happened because she blamed herself. I honestly don't blame her for feeling that way. I'm sure if she'd stayed things would have been different. *lets her tail rest on his flank* I'm sorry. -Hushpool
You're lucky to have that. *smiles then sighs a bit, but doesn't look sad* My siblings and I were like that. I wish you could have gotten to meet them. They were the best. *side glances at her and snickers* Fluffs is a good nickname for you though. -Scorchgaze
you dont need feel sorry for me its better this way. *sighs and looks at her* anyways cheeky cat i dont think you are intimidating well least not to me
Sky heart

*laughs at him* embarrassed? Flaxen what do you think?
Sunpaw
Yea can't say he was wrong *laughs* but my name is sheep it's not a far jump -Sheep
*looks at his brother with wide eyes and shakes his head* -Darkpaw

Probably because you're just as intimidating. *purrs then lays her head down on him* So, don't think I didn't notice your little slip up. When I said you just wanted to come up here because you wanted to see me you said you wouldn't ADMIT that. Soooo that means it's true you're just too shy to say it. *grins mischievously* -Hushpool
*jumps over the roots of a tree and looks at her in confusion* What's a sheep? -Scorchgaze
*smirks* okay you got me i guess i wanted to talk to you or see you or just be near you but thats it nothing else *looks down at her*
Sky heart

whats wrong cats got your tongue*
Sunpaw
Well you're chatty to me which I appreciate -Flaxen
*looks at Flaxen and nods slightly, still embarrassed* -Darkpaw

*nuzzles her head against him* That seems like a crush confession to me. *nips at his paw playfully* Unless I'm wrong. -Hushpool
Never seen a sheep? We have a ton by the barn -Sheep
*shakes his head* Never seen a sheep. I'm guessing they look kind of like you, but not as cat like. -Scorchgaze
*looked a bit awkward* n-no its not a confession! *bats her nose gently*
Skyheart
*lays on top of him and bear hugs him* Oh c'moooon! *teases* You know you loooove me! *laughs and nuzzles her head in the crook of his neck* -Hushpool
*squirms* you cant prove that!
Skyheart
C'mon! Admit it! *tickles him with her tail* -Hushpool
*feels his face getting hot* NO i only loved one cat and she is dead! *burst out*
Skyheart
*stops and looks at him, surprised* I'm sorry. I was just teasing you. I didn't mean to upset you. *gets off him and moves in sit back in the sun, but moves a bit more away* -Hushpool
*sits up looking at his paws* its okay i really should be over it honestly its been so many moons *looks up at her and scoots closer to her* do i smell or something? *jokes*
Skyheart
*lets out a huff of a laugh* No...*squares up her shoulders and looks a bit annoyed while staring off into nothing, not looking at him* You should feel lucky! I don't ever feel sorry for the things I say or do, but I'm apologizing to you now! I'm sorry that I brought up painful memories for you. I know what it feels like to loss love. You never completely get over it, but you have to move on and keep yourself busy. Otherwise you fall apart. *glances at him* Why do you think I threw myself so hard into training as an apprentice? -Hushpool
Hmm I thought it was because no tom wanted to be near you •jokes•
Skyheart
*shoves him playfully* Puh-lease! Have you taken a good look at me? I'm GORGEOUS! -Hushpool
hmmmmm i dont know have you seen that new she cat that came into the clan she is pretty gorgeous *grins*
Skyheart
*her tail lashed* Well, with my good looks I'm sure her brother has noticed me already. He was a real looker that one. -Hushpool
Oh please I'd toss him around like a dead rabbit •narrows his eyes•
Skyheart
Pfft. Sure you would. *looks at him, her ear flicking in irritation* Besides, that she-cat didn't look like she could defend herself against a fly. -Hushpool
*lets out a laugh* is someone jealous that there is a she cat who catches my attention? *gives her a nudge* maybe you are the one with a crush
Skyheart
*her ears went flat against her head as her face grew warmer and redder* That's not it at all! I was just a little taken aback by your primitive standards! Liking a tiny little that couldn't survive leaf-bare on her own by the looks of her, how shallow of you! -Hushpool
shallow of me you are the one who just shredded her to pieces in insults *brushes against her* so it should be "How shallow of you"
Skyheart
You said you could toss her brother around like a dead rabbit! How disrespectful. *pushes her chest against his, nose to nose with him* -Hushpool
and you said she couldn't defend herself! How Disrespectful of you. *purrs and licks her neck*
skyheart
last edited over a year ago
Last I checked you were the one who got the most sour. As soon as I mention him noticing me you narrow your eyes and insult him. *arches her back and rubs up against the bottom of his chin* -Hushpool
*wrapps his paws around her aggressively pulling on her neck fur* hmmm i might have been a bit sour bit you were the one who was lashing your tail when i mentioned her looks being slightly greater then yours
Skyheart
I only got that way because I know it's a lie. Why would you be here, doing this now, and not looking for her if you were less attracted to me? *tugs on his ear, growling softly* -Hushpool
last edited over a year ago
i could ask you the same thing why are you sitting here and not having that handsome looker of s tom pound you •growls at her roll them so he was on top of her while she was on her back•
Skyheart
*wraps her paws around his neck* Oh because I never said he was better looking than you, handsome. You were the one telling me I'm not as good as someone else. *smirks* Don't you feel like a jerk? *yanks him down closer and lightly brushes his shoulder blades with her claws* -Hushpool
*tries to think of a response and flexes his shoulder muscles from her claws* you got me there you cheeky cat but *thrust her hard* i dont feel like a jerk
Skyheart
*moans and bites at his neck* You should! I-I think I'm owed an apology! *tugs on his neck fur* -Hushpool
*hisses into her ear* easy on the neck you badger! *grunts going harder* just count this as one then!
Sky heart
*smirks* Aww what, you don't like it when I play rough? *licks his muzzle* Then how about I play gentle and let you dominate me more? -Hushpool
we both know from earlier you dont have to let me do that *purrs nuzzling under her chin and gives her one more hard thrust before laying on top of her*
Skyheart
That may be true. *licks his cheek and purrs* -Hushpool
hmmm *purrs and licks her back*
Sky heart