Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2201-2250 of 31229

over a year ago tanglebelly said…
What do you mean we are the same? We are nothing alike •looks at him annoyed• and do what if her father was a jerk doesn't mean she has to be one. •lays down and puts his paws over his head•
Skyheart
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
I'm just saying that's where she gets it from. Even though she'd rip my fur off if she heard me say that. *shakes his head* You two are very similar. I don't know how you don't see it. But what are you wanting to do? If you know you love her why not just tell her that. -Blackpelt
I said I think not that I do •mutters looking back at him and rubs his forehead where his cut was•
Skyheart
Well then, make sure you know for sure. How'd you get that cut by the way? -Blackpelt
i head butted here when we were fighting..*grins proudly*
Skyheart
You guys were fighting? *laughs and shakes his head* So I take it you won. -Blackpelt
of course i won! what do you think i am a wimp? *looks annoyed* after that was fun
Skyheart
I didn't say you were a wimp! I just know that Hushpool is a tough fighter. Wait...what do you mean FUN? -Blackpelt
*smirks* gave her a good victory pounding *huffs* not like you care though *licks his paw*
Skyheart
I SO did NOT need to hear that. *scoffs* I'm surprised she even let you near her. -Blackpelt
please she was at my mercy and she wanted it *laughs* she is quite the she cat...*shakes his head confused*
Skyheart
You two are something else. I really can't tell if you two like each other or really can't stand each other. If it was hate or love mating. *chuckles* -Blackpelt
*streches his claws* okay how do i put this...*thinks* its like when you are angry and want to prove something so you dominate it thats what i did to her and she took it..though she said she wanted to have a rematch later i dont know what that means *looks at him* you?
Skyheart
*presses his paw against his own face and shakes his head* Are you sure it's love you feel and not just possession? -Blackpelt
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
I know *puts a tail on his side* -Sheep
what do you mean possession?
Skyheart
Uh, Sheep.....Is it okay...if I cry? -Scorchgaze
Like you said you just wanted to dominate her. Is there anything more beyond that you feel? -Blackpelt
*shrugs* i mean i was happy and she was happy she even smiled at me *thinks* i dont know...its hard!
Skyheart
*laughs a little* If she honestly smiled at you I think you two are half way to being mates. I never really see her show much emotion except for anger, but she's usually just indifferent. And I know that you haven't been the happiest, so the fact that you felt that way just might be part of the answer for you. Think about it though. Spend some more time with her. Love is hard, but when it's there you'll know. -Blackpelt
m-mates!? I don't want a mate!
Skyheart
*looks at him in confusion* If you were to realize that you were in love with her you wouldn't want her to be your mate? -Blackpelt
Oh yea sure... *puts a comforting paw on his shoulder and wraps her fluffy tail around his back* -Sheep
because nothing good comes out of having one *mutters*
Skyheart
*leans his head against her shoulder and cries for the second time in his life* I don't know why....StarClan is doing this...My first love: I couldn't have....My second love: I was taken from and then he was taken from me....My family: gone....I know the pain you must feel from all your loss because I feel it too...-Scorchgaze
Let me explain something to you, if the two of you do end up falling in love, but you don't take her as a mate, you would have no right to say anything if someone came along who would. Everyone wants to be with someone, but if that cat doesn't want to make it known that they belong to one another I don't see how it will last. Some other tom could catch her eye and then she'd be gone. *puts his paw on his shoulder* Your feelings aren't even certain yet, but keep what I said in mind. Because if you were to keep that distance she may mistake it for you not loving her enough. -Blackpelt
*looks at him not sure what to say and nods slowly* fine...ill keep it in mind but no promises! anyways she's on hunting patrol right now.
Skyheart
Well do whatever you want, wait here until she gets back or go out and look for her. But, PLEASE don't be doing more of your victory pounding in the warriors den. *rolls his eyes* -Blackpelt
we didn't even do it in there *cuffs him* we didn't in near the stream that connects to the pool its a nice spot to you can wash up or have some fun in the water after *grins at him* and you drank it
Skyheart
You are so nasty! *sticks his tongue out and shakes out his fur* I hope she puts you in your place. -Blackpelt

*pads back into camp with her patrol and drops the catches on the pile* -Hushpool
*grins* or maybe ill put her in her place *gets up* i was just kidding anyways
Skyheart
*scoffs* I doubt you'll ever get her in any place. But you better be kidding! I don't need to taste any of that. -Blackpelt

*pads back out of the entrances and heads up the slope of the cave to the clearing with the stream on the top of camp**lays down beside the stream, stretching out in the sun* -Hushpool
*runs a paw over his back gently* it's okay...things happen to people for a reason I think...bad things happen but it makes you who you are it makes you stronger a better cat -Sheep
I'm not sure of how much more I can take...*takes some deep breaths then wipes his eyes* I'm sorry that I keep going on and on. I'm sure you want to finish up this tour and get back to camp. *gets to his paws* -Scorchgaze

*pokes Crowtail's shoulder* Hey, are you hearing me? -Darkpaw
*cacthes her padding out from the side of his eye* yea yea yea what ever *turns* I'm heading out ill tell you more later maybe....probably not. *starts to pad off towards the entrance*
Skyheart
*jumps and looks down at him* uh huh what? sorry i was zoned out.
Crowtail
I can tell. *points to Flaxen with his tail* This is Flaxen. We just got back from talking with Featherwing. -Darkpaw

*shakes his head and heads into the warriors den* -Blackpelt

*yawns and fluffs up her fur, basking in the sunlight* -Hushpool
last edited over a year ago
*pads up behind her and nips her tail*
Sky heart

yes I'm alive *looks anoyed* what do you want
crowtail

*follows after his brother and flaxen*
Sunpaw
I changed what Darkpaw said after I saw you responded xD

*jumps up to her paws and tackles him on instinct**pins him down on his back with her paws planted on his chest* Who the- Oh, it's just you. -Hushpool
ah okay

*looks at the new cat* oh hello and okay i must have just missed you guys then
Crowtail

*grins up at her* what did you think i was going to take advantage of a tired she cat alone watching the sun? *pushes her off of him*
Skyheart
*nods and turns to Flaxen* This is Crowtail. My brother's friend. *whispers to her* He's grumpy too, but all the time. -Darkpaw

No I thought you might have been an intruder coming to attack. Or just someone annoying. Which isn't really wrong. *smirks* -Hushpool
*cuffs him hearing him* shut it
Crowtail

hmmmm i could say the same about you but i could say a hagish she cat instead *sits up and looks at where she was looking*
Skyheart
*rubs his head* What! It's true! -Darkpaw

*limps past them on his way to the fresh kill pile* Darkpaw, stop picking on Crowtail. -Featherwing

And to think for a moment I was a little bit happy to see you. *pads back over to her spots and settles herself down in the grass* So what are you doing up here? -Hushpool
i saw you leave alone and i was bored sitting in camp so i decided to follow you out of boredom *lays dow besides her* now its my turn to ask what you are doing out here
Sky heart

*turns away flicking him with his tail and starts to pad off again*
Crowtail
Guess they have something in common then *giggles a bit* -Flaxen
*lays down next to the waterfall and starts eating a squirrel* -Featherwing

Boredom? *rolls on her back and grins* Oh come on, you know you just wanted to see me. *looks up at the sky* I wanted to relax a bit. It's calm out here. -Hushpool
I don't mind we can take our time it's fine -Sheep
*smiles and nods then turns to his brother* Who or what should we show her now? -Darkpaw

Well then lets take the scenic route the rest of the way. *smiles, trying to pull himself together and pads out of the clearing* -Scorchgaze
last edited over a year ago
*shrugs* your the social butterfly you tell me
Sunpaw

*rolls onto his back to look up* hmmmmm I'm not going to admit that. you know i heard from a cat that you are aggressively mean to everyone.
Skyheart
Wherever you want my intrepid guide *smiles* -Sheep