Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2151-2200 of 31229

over a year ago tanglebelly said…
yea yea yea *cuffs him gently before padding out and looks around*
Crowtail

why not? i think i deserve to be cocky! *huffs*
Sky heart
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
For what? *laughs a little* -Hushpool
well I'm obviously one of the best warriors so thats a good reason *tries to think of anything else*
Skyheart
Any other reasons, hot shot? -Hushpool
oh and I'm hot *grins at her* anyways why are you still following me around? dont you have something to do?
Skyheart
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*purrs at their banter* well if one of you could be so kind to show me around that'd be great *smiles sweetly* -Flaxen

Thank you *smiles a bit* well let's here about you...you might call me simple but I've never met a tom that likes other toms I find that so interesting...I'm sorry if it's a touchy subject for you, you can tell me to hush I wouldn't be insulted Brown does it most of the time anyway *chuckles* -Sheep
Yea a hunting patrol. I just wanted to make sure you weren't going to be a mouse brain and would actually get your cut patched up. Not like I cared really or anything. *lifts her head up high and heads over to the cave opening* -Hushpool

*nods* Okay, follow me. *heads out of the apprentice den* -Darkpaw

No it's all right. No one has every really given enough thought to ask before. *sits down* My brother, sister and I were kind of outcasted as kits. StarClan had given us certain...abilites, that I've now learned to control. However, the parents of the other kits were hesitant to let us play. Except for one, Tigerkit. He and I were best friends all the way through apprenticeship too. However, when we were midway through it I confessed to him. I knew my feelings wouldn't be returned, but he still allowed me to stay by his side as his friend. It was hard though watching him talk to and fall in love with she-cats. But I never wanted to ruin our friendship, which I don't really know if we have anymore. I haven't spoken to him in so long...*he started feeling bad that he and his friend had been neglecting each other*
Honestly, I thought I'd never find anyone who would love me. Then I got closer to Yarrowleaf. Medicine cat or not I fell so deeply in love with him. We have been together for moons, but now....he may be gone. It's...it's so painful for me to mourn him, because I don't even know what happened. I know I'll never find anyone to love me like he did. So I'm glad I have my friends with me. *shrugs and smiles weakly, trying to force back the tears that were welling up in his eyes* -Scorchgaze
last edited over a year ago
Wait for me! •pads after them•
Sunpaw

•snorts• later then •mutters and looks around for blackpelt•
Skyheart
*pads to the center of camp and waits for them* -Darkpaw

*finishes eating by the pile* -Blackpelt
•pads over to him•
Sunpaw

•sees him and dashes over to him almost running into him• I have s problem!
Skyheart
You've got quite a story too Scorchgaze *looks at him* well bad things happen sometimes but who knows maybe something good will come out of it soon *rests her fluffy tail on his back comfortingly she was sweet once she knew her* -Sheep
*jumps a little in surprise* What's the matter? -Blackpelt
*follows and looks around curiously* -Flaxen
So Scorchgaze kind of gave you the run down of where things are, but I can show you more in depth if you'd like. And we can introduce you to some more cats. -Darkpaw

Thank you. It helps to have someone to talk to. *wraps an arm around her shoulders* I think we'll be good friends. And don't worry, I won't tell you to stop talking anytime soon. *laughs* -Scorchgaze
Okay I know you don't like me but I don't have any friends to talk to and you are the closest thing •huffs out• I-I think I'm in love.
Blackpelt

•looks back at her•
Sunpaw
That's good *purrs and leaps up on a nearby log of a fallen tree by the lake* still can't believe you don't like she-cats *laughs* you don't even find me a little attractive? *fluffs up her fur and struts across the log laughing* -Sheep
Thatd be great *smiles brightly* -Flaxen
First of all, I don't know where you're getting this idea that I don't like you. But who? Hushpool?! -Blackpelt
You're beautiful, but that doesn't quite get my motor running. You're brother on the other paw, he's a real looker. *laughs and gets up to continue the tour* C'mon we still got a lot of territory to cover. -Scorchgaze

Let's go see Featherwing. *heads to the medicine cat den* -Darkpaw
•nods nervously• yea and I hate it she is so stubborn and a jerk!
Skyheart
...Skyheart you two are exactly the same. But I wouldn't say she's a jerk. She's just complicated. Her father's aggressiveness is definitely in her. So what do you think you'll do? -Blackpelt
He's a fat brown ball of fluff *jumps down beside him with a laugh* where to next my intrepid guide? -Sheep
*follows and enters the medicine Cat den* smells funny in here *scrunches little pink nose* -Flaxen
North! *heads off into the forest* If you'd like, later today I can take you and your siblings out to teach you how to hunt in the forest. I'm sure the other apprentices would like to come too. -Scorchgaze
Gonna make me feel like a kitten teaching me how to hunt with all the apprentices *purrs a bit* -Sheep
It's where our medicine cat keeps all their herbs for healing. It can get overwhelming at times. -Darkpaw

You're telling me. I have to stay in here. *looks up at them from his nest and smiles* Who's this lovely young lady? -Featherwing

This is Flaxen. Flaxen, this is my older brother Featherwing. He's gay. -Darkpaw

*rolls eyes in amusement**pushing himself into a sitting position careful, keeping mind of his broken hind leg* That's not something that I need to be introduced with, little brother. Nice to meet you, Flaxen. -Featherwing
Not intentionally! *chuckles* I also thought it'd be a nice learning curve if you could teach them what you know. -Scorchgaze
Gay? *tilts her little head curiously* what's that? *being in the barn all there lives sheltered all of them* -Flaxen

I'm good with mice hiding in holes in the wood *laughs* hardly a forest hunting technique -Sheep
*purrs a little* As much as I may look like a she-cat I'm a tom. And me being gay means I like other toms. But that's neither here nor there. So are you going to be joining the clan? -Featherwing
It can be. Besides, any new technique is helpful. If you and your siblings wouldn't mind. -Scorchgaze
That's weird I've never heard of that *says thoughtfully looking at him* but yes I think we are going to join that is if my brother and sister say so -Flaxen

Well me and Brown Flaxen doesn't hunt particularly well -Sheep
Oh you have siblings. Are they your age? -Featherwing

*shakes head* Warrior age. Scorchgaze and I met them while we were out last night. -Darkpaw

Well I hope you come to like it here. *smiles* -Featherwing

She's only a moon into apprentice age. She can learn with the other apprentices. *comes to the edge of the current territory and the old* That forest used to hold the old camp. I was born in our current one, but my grandparents lived in the old territory. It caught fire long ago and drove our ancestors here. Some cats think of returning, but I think we'll stay where we are. *moves on* -Scorchgaze
Fire definitely causes cats to move *remembers the barn fire last night* -Sheep

Yea their names are Sheep and Brown -Flaxen
Would you ever want to take clan names? If not I understand. Most newcomers prefer to keep their names as they are. -Featherwing

*winces* I'm sorry for bring that up. I shouldn't have mentioned fire. *picks up his pace to a trot* Come on. I wanna show you something that might cheer you up. -Scorchgaze
No it's fine I don't mind like I said before home wasn't perfect... *says as she trots after him* where are we going? -Sheep
Um I don't know maybe I don't see why not though -Flaxen
*pads into a medium sized clearing covered in colorful flowers* This place is gorgeous. Yarrowleaf loved coming here. It was rare that we could be alone, with him being medicine cat and all. This was our escape. *purrs warmly* Even when we were here he still looked through these flowers for herbs to take back. -Scorchgaze
Come on, Flaxen. Lets look around more. See ya Featherwing. *heads out* -Darkpaw

*smiles and nods* Nice to meet you. -Featherwing
Oh wow...I haven't seen so many flowers in one place... *pads into the flowers breathing in there sweet scents* -Sheep

Nice to meet you to! Hope your leg gets better soon *smiles and follows Darkpaw* -Flaxen
*walks to her side and plucks a yellow flower out of the ground with his tail* These were his favorite. Favorite color, favorite scent. *sighs slightly* If he truly is gone...He'd want me to be happy, but I can't stop myself from seeing him in everything around me. -Scorchgaze

Thank you! -Featherwing

*looks around then hesitantly pads over to Crowtail* Hey...-Darkpaw
*looks at him* well I must be pretty special for you to bring me here thank you -Sheep
You're the only cat I feel like I can talk to about him. With everyone else I always feel a sense of guilt because they're used to leaning on me. *his shoulders shook slightly* I-I just...I fought so hard to get back to him...But now I back and he's no where to be found...-Scorchgaze
Doesn't mean he won't be back he could be on a trip or something *puts a paw on his shoulder* Sheep
No...He wouldn't go anywhere without another warrior with him. Medicine cats need more protection. *shakes his head* I just wanted to hold him again...He was so precious to me...*wants to change the subject slightly* Have you ever been in love? -Scorchgaze
No...besides my family no...toms were g very kind where I'm from -Sheep
Well this clan is full of eligible toms! And they're very sweet. But if any of them do give you trouble I have no problem putting them in their place. *smiles and flicks her ear with his tail tip* But just a heads up, Blackpelt and Featherwing won't be persuaded by your beauty either. *laughs a little* -Scorchgaze
Noted *laughs* -Sheep
*sits down beside her* And there are plenty of she-cats for your brother. Unless you'd like to put a good word in that there are toms that can provide love and comfort too. *nudges her shoulder playfully and laughs* -Scorchgaze
I'm pretty sure he's a she-cat tom but if the day comes he isn't I will *laughs* -Sheep
Hey, I can be very charming. Maybe even you'll fall for me. *teases**stares at the flowers* Until I know what happened to Yarrowleaf...I don't think I could even look at anyone else, jokes aside. -Scorchgaze