Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 17351-17400 of 31229

over a year ago tanglebelly said…
*grins wickedly* I already know that i mean if i could make love to myself i would.
Skyheart

*chuckles* True soon but not soon enough.
Corwtail

*blinks* Hmm well we probably wont be able to do much you know. *chuckles*
Sunheart
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
I would hope so or else you'd be missing out. -Hushpool

*grooms his fur* -Featherwing

I know I know. Pregnant lady can't really go many places. -Frecklenose
*rolls himself over her pushing her head into the ground* You are just so silly. *purrs into her ear and rolls off her*
Skyheart

*closes his eyes to sleep and purrs lighting at his licks*
Crowtail

*nods* But ill be here so you wont really need to go anywhere right?
Sunheart
Don't tease me like that! *huffs* -Hushpool

Rest my love. *nuzzles him soothingly* -Featherwing

Very true. *purrs* -Frecklenose
I wouldnt mount you in the middle of camp with our kits just over there you fool. *laughs*
Skyheart

*Tickles her side playfully* We can think of something im sure of it.
Sunheart
I know that! But you're still being a tease. -Hushpool

*laughs and paws at him* Knock it off! *squirms from his teasing* -Frecklenose
No if i wanted to tease you i would do this. *moves a paw underneath her feeling her up*
Skyheart

*laughs keeping it up* Or what you will cuff me over the head little warrior?
Sunheart
*shivers* Naughty tom. -Hushpool

Or I'll nip off your whiskers! *purrs while laughing and wiggling still* -Frecklenose
*grins keeping at it* Are you going to punish me?
Skyheart

*stops and gasps playfully* You wouldn't dare!
Sunheart
*moans softly* Maybe I will. -Hushpool

*growls at him playfully* -Frecklenose
*clamps her muzzle shut with his free paw* Dont make sounds we dont want the kits to hear. *grins* And if you are going to punish me you might want to get onto it before i get bored.
Skyheart

*lashes his tail playfully* Try it.
Sunheart
*growls lowly and flips him over, pinning him on his back* Excuse me, I don't think I quite heard you right. *places a paw on his chest to hold him down* Did you say that you were going to get bored? As if you could ever get bored with me. -Hushpool

*flips them and stands over him* I'd rather just use you as a bed. *teases* -Frecklenose
*glances over from where he was sharing a meal with Bloodkit and nudges her* Why is your mom pinning your dad?
Tanglekit

*his eyes go wide* No anything but that! Id suffocate!
Sunheart

*Growls at her lashing his tail and stares up at her with a gleam in his eyes* And how do you know im not bored already? *bites onto her paw teasingly*
Skyheart
Oh you think so? And you think any of these other she-cats could keep up with you the way I do? *tugs on his ear* -Hushpool

I don't know. They're kind of strange. -Bloodkit

Rude! *cuffs him playfully* -Frecklenose
Oh i don't know some of those younger girls newly made warriors might have the stamina to keep me grounded for a bit. *grins* Otherwise Fliuffy is a good treat.
SKyheart

*nods in agreement glancing at her before pouncing on her for a surprise attack*
Tanglekit

*laughs* Well only use me to rest your head.
Sunheart
*growls and latches her jaws around his neck, but not breaking the skin yet* You're mine. -Hushpool

*gets knocked off her paws, being caught off guard**flips him off her onto his back* -Bloodkit

I'm not that heavy yet! -Frecklenose
If im yours why are you so eager to share me with Fluffy? *growls back at her as she latches onto his neck*
Skyheart

*huffs squirming trying to get our of her grip*
Tanglekit

I was just joking love! You are as attractive as ever!
Sunheart
Because that's on my terms. I can control what happens. But if you're going to push it like this then forget it. *yanks on his scruff slightly* -Hushpool

Come on! You gotta use strategy. -Bloodkit

*touches their noses* I better be! *huffs and brushes her tail over her slightly swollen stomach* -Frecklenose
*looks down at her belly* How far off?
Sunheat

I thought i was!
Tanglekit

*gasps lightly lashing his tail in response* Mhm i was just making sure you weren't soft. *wraps his paws around one of her legs and throws her off him mounting himself over her* But now i have my answer. *growls curling his lips slightly*
Skyheart
*grips his shoulders with her paws, pricking him slightly with her claws* I may act all sweet and submissive, but I promise you I'll never be soft. *growls* -Hushpool

You started off well, but once I throw you down you have to keep going to get me off. -Bloodkit

Only about a moon left I'd say. -Frecklenose
But i know i cant over power you so i dont try...
Tanglekit

*nods* Thats so close! *purrs*
Sunheart

*moves his muzzle down to her with a growl as she pricks him* You might have to remind of that tonight then.
Skyheart
Oh I will. *nips his chin* -Hushpool

Don't think like that! You have to work at it if you're ever going to beat me! -Bloodkit

I know. *nuzzles him happily* I can't wait. -Frecklenose
You know we could just leave early and leave the kits with Crowtail for the whole night. •grins as she nips him• That way I have time to play with you.
Skyheart

Yea you are right! •gets up and crouches•
Tanglekit

So did we ever decide on names or are we just making them up still •looks at her curiously•
Sunheart
*smirks* Sounds good to me. -Hushpool

*crouches as well* -Bloodkit

Well we have a lot of ideas, but I think we should wait until they're born to make any final decisions. -Frecklenose
•gets off of her grinning widely• Go tell the kits we will be out I’ll wait at the entrance for you. •gets to his paws and starts off towards the entrance •
Skyhesrt

•pounces st her again•
Tanglekit

That is reasonable. I’m just to excited though! •purrs• And Shiverwind gave me some good ideas for names to.
Sunheart
*pads over to Thunderkit, giving her a nuzzle before going to Bloodkit and Tanglekit* Bloodkit, your father and I will be out for a while. If you need anything go ask Crowtail. I already told your sister, but you two better behave. I'll know if you don't. -Hushpool

Yes mama. *continues to wrestle with Tanglekit* -Bloodkit

*joins Skyheart* Let's go, handsome. -Hushpool

Oh really? Like what? -Frecklenose
Well there was Dawnkit and Briarkit i really like Dawnkit as a name for a she cat. *purrs* Who would have thought Shiver was so creative.
Sunheart

*Growls tugging on her neck* Would be a pleasure. *says padding out of camp*
Skyheart

*watches her go before going back to wrestling Bloodkit wrapping his Paws around her leg trying to throw her off*
Tanglekit
*follows him* Want to go up to the stream? We haven't been there in a while. -Hushpool

*nods slightly* They're cute names. -Frecklenose

*wraps her paws around him and rolls them* -Bloodkit
*nods* That sounds like a nice spot so yes. *changes his direction to head towards the stream* I bet Crowtail is going to be confused waking up to kits wanting attention since we left. *Laughs*
Skyheart

*tumbles around with her trying his best to pin her down*
Tanglekit

You think? *purrs* I mean we had some good ones to.
Sunheart
Eh he'll be fine. I'm sure they'll just ignore him anyway. -Hushpool

Yea. Like I said, let's just wait to see what they look like. -Frecklenose

*kicks him off, immediately jumping up into a crouch again* -Bloodkit
Most likely. *flicks hits tail brushing against her as they pad through the bushes*
Skyheart

*nods* I know i was just throwing out some more ideas though. *purrs* That isn't a bad thing right?
Sunheart

*crouches back down out of breath*
Tanglekit
*licks his neck* Let's hope we don't get disturbed when everyone heads off to the Gathering. -Hushpool

No it's not. *washes her paws**purrs as she starts to think about their kits* I just know they're going to be perfect. -Frecklenose

Wanna keep going? -Bloodkit
*nods* Yea! *lashes his tail he was starting to grow a little bigger following his fathers image almost*
Tanglekit

*chuckles* The most perfect kits in the whole clan right?
Sunheart

*shrugs* I mean even if they do we are still going to do it right? *grins* Not like they can stop us.
Skyheart
*smirks* Obviously. Nothing will stop us tonight. -Hushpool

Of course. *purrs deeply* I'm just so excited. -Frecklenose

*growls playfully and launches herself into his chest, tackling him* -Bloodkit
*tries to hold her on impact only to be thrown onto his back*
Tanglekit

Im sure your parents will spoil them rotten to. *purrs laying his head onto his paws*
Sunheart

*reaches the stream and leans down to drink* Mhm so here we are.
Skyheart
*shoves him over and starts nipping at his neck* -Hushpool

Of course. *purrs* So will your brothers. -Frecklenose

*places her paws firmly on his shoulders* -Bloodkit
•tenses up as she does and purrs loudly• Trying to show your dominance already?
Skyheart

Oh starclan I forgot about them and there love for kittens!
Sunheart

•relaxes letting his shoulders go limp in submission• you win again.
Tanglekit
Maybe a little. *purrs and runs her paws over his muscles* -Hushpool

So your brothers, my parents and my siblings, especially Sweet. These kits are going to be spoiled rotten. -Frecklenose

You're getting better! *jumps off him* Your moves are starting to get more powerful. -Bloodkit
Do you think so? •perks his ears•
Tanglekit

•reaches up to tug on her cheek• oh such a show off.
Skyheart

Sweet likes kits that much?
Sunheart
Look whose talking. *licks his muzzle* -Hushpool

It's more just that she's incredibly dotting. I actually don't really know how she feels about kits. I know she's been excited for me, but so has everyone else in my family. -Frecklenose

Yea. I wouldn't say that if it wasn't true. -Bloodkit
Me what am i showing off that i normally don't do already? *grins flexing again*
Skyheart

Ah i see so she is a maybe but probably a yes. *purrs*
Sunheart

*smiles widely* Thanks Bloodkit!
Tanglekit
So true. *moves her tongue into his mouth* -Hushpool

Likely. *purrs* Darkmist I'm sure will be a spoiling maniac. -Frecklenose

Once we get to start training together for real we'll both get even better! -Bloodkit
**purrs loudly moving his tongue with hers*
Skyheart

Yea he already spoils his kits like one.
Sunheart

*nods* Yea i just hope i can keep up with you and your sister.
Tanglekit
*nips teasingly at his lower lip* -Hushpool

They're so precious. -Frecklenose

It won't be easy but I'm sure with training and hard work you can. *nudges him playfully* -Bloodkit
*moves his paws down her spine pricking her until his paws landed on her hips*
SKyheart

They are okay. I liked it better when they werent so rowdy.
Frecklenose

*nods his head* I will! Trust me!
Tanglekit
*moves her hips in his paws* So, what are your plans? -Hushpool

*cuffs him playfully* I'm going to tell Darkmist you said that! Besides, I'd be more concerned about how rowdy our kits will be. *purrs* -Frecklenose

I'll be holding you to that. -Bloodkit
Well i was going to mate with you probably. *purrs*
Skyheart

You wouldn't dare! *paws her gently* And if they are rowdy im sure your father can give them a stern talking to.
Sunheart

*nods his head quickly in response and purrs* And when i beat you I will rule this clan!
Tanglekit
Obviously! *tugs at his chest* -Hushpool

Yea right. *flicks her tail in amusement* He'll be having too much fun spoiling. It'll be our job to discipline. -Frecklenose

I'm going to remain undefeated forever! -Bloodkit
*pricks her hips with his claws as he starts to grind up against her*
Skyheart

Well why do we have to be the bad cats i mean if your sister manages to get the clean leader we could use him.
Sunheart

Nuh Uh! Someone will beat you!
Tanglekit
Getting frisky? *smacks his paws away and moves down, starting to lick him* -Hushpool

*rolls her eyes playfully* Sunheart we can't have other cats disciplining our kits. And that won't make us the bad cats. It's just when they need to know right from wrong we'll have to teach them. -Frecklenose

I'd like to see them try! *growls playfully* -Bloodkit