Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 14951-15000 of 31229

over a year ago tanglebelly said…
*purrs at him* Hey stop im trying to talk to someone.
Flintstripe

Trust me you can do a lot i know from personal experience.
Crowtail

3 is standard?? *says in awe* What?
Sunheart
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
"Uh, you're welcome," *meows, mustering a smile despite her obvious embarrassment* "I love Sweetbriar. She's my best friend." ~ Berryfrost

"This is business," *says, mockingly exasperated* "Falconstar has a point. We'd never get any work done if we followed our hormones." *raises her voice* "That's bias, Treetail! You're the only one with a mate!" ~ Shiverwind (I just realized that Shiver has started interacting with so many other cats since her and Wren became friends {Strongbreeze, Berryfrost, Treetail, Sweetbriar, etc} and I honestly did not intend for that to happen xDx)

"Or to start rough and then drag out the slow, lazy finish," *murmurs, pressing his muzzle against hers* "But innocent it is." *nuzzles the side of her mouth before licking it softly* ~ Falconstar

*narrows her eyes* "Is that what you think? What, do I need to do something for you to give my mate some peace?" ~ Mistybreeze
And im glad about that! I have to deal with one sisters relationship issue i dont think i could handle two. *laughs*
Flintstripe

*slows himself so he was besides Wrenflight and Shiverwind* I think i messed up..*says to Wrenflight just loud enough for Shiverwind*
Strongbreeze (Had to give her more friends on accident :D)

No i dont want anything from you. *turns to her eyes hard with a glare* Im just telling you im not going to give him an easy time.
Tigerfang
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs* I take that as a compliment. -Featherwing

*nods* Most litters commonly have three kits. -Frecklenose

Be that as it may, there are two other pairs of cats here who seem to get along very well. *grins at her* -Treetail

Always causing trouble aren't you, Treetail? *ears flick in amusement**looks to Strongbreeze* Don't look at it like that. The fact that you two can so easily be that comfortable with one another is a good thing. It's just a little awkward for you both when called out in front of others, which is understandable. -Wrenflight (He's like an olive branch to everyone haha, well almost everyone)

I suppose you have a point. It's an interesting way to think about it. *closes her eyes, returning his soft licks with her own to his muzzle* -Sweetbriar
last edited over a year ago
Thats because it is silly. *watches the lake again*
Crowtail

Is it common to have fewer? *says still curious*
Sunheart

But i didnt mean to twine our tails!
Strongbreeze
Oh hush! *flicks him playfully* -Featherwing

*nods* More common than having a huge litter like my mother. -Frecklenose

It's okay. *rests his tail comfortingly on his shoulder* -Wrenflight
*huffs* Yea i know *looks at him amused* But you two are being loud back here why is that?
Strongbreeze

Yea i wouldnt want a large little like your mother that would be way to much work.
Sunheart

Fine i wont say a single word for the rest of the time out!
Crowtail
That's not what I meant! -Featherwing

I'd lose my mind. -Frecklenose

She's just giving me a hard time, per usual. *flicks her ear playfully with his tail* -Wrenflight
She does that to everyone one. *looks back at her amused* So are you going to cuddle with her? *grins*
Strongbreeze

You and me both and then we would have to offer them to other couples.
Sunheart

Oh what did you mean then?
Crowtail
That you should hush for just a moment and give me a kiss. *purrs* -Featherwing

*laughs* Never! But I definitely hope we get a normal size litter to start. -Frecklenose

I think Shiverwind would sooner fight me than cuddle me. *laughs* -Wrenflight
*grins and moves back over to him* What you dont like my chit chat? *pushes his muzzles against his*
Crowtail

*nods in agreement and looks at the mouse* Is there any left for me?
Sunheart

*laughs* Same thing with Berryfrost i think she would rather throw me to the ground
Strongbreeze
I do, but I really love your kisses. *purrs* -Featherwing

*nudges the rest to him* Here you go, love. -Frecklenose
*licks his chin and nuzzles him* We both love the kisse silly.
Crowtail

Thank starclan there is some left! *leans down to eat*
SUnheart
Well that's good. *touches noses with him* -Featherwing

I'm not eating like a total hog yet. *purrs* -Frecklenose
Just a hog that is carrying little ones inside.
Sunheart

*moves his tongue inside his mouth kissing him lovingly*
Crowtail
*purrs deeply, kissing him back and pressing close to him* -Featherwing

*cuffs him lightly* Your roudy little ones. *purrs* -Frecklenose
*pulls away purring* Was that good enough for you?
Crowtail

Rowdy? How can they be rowdy if they arent even born yet!?
Sunheart
Perfect. *nuzzles him happily* -Featherwing

Because I know they will be. *purrs* -Frecklenose
*licks his nose once more and looks at the water* Well lets break down what we did today. *purrs* I saw your hot body soaking wet.
Crowtail

Oh what ever maybe they might be perfect little kittens.
Sunheart
We both got to have some fun dominating. -Featherwing

If so it'd be because of me. *teases* -Frecklenose
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
Whever Treetail and them get back I'm going to proceed with him meeting his kits plan :)
Sounds good!
Mhmm but who had the better time? *grins playfully at him*
Crowtail

What? Come on give me some credit i think i derserve it.
Sunheart

*looks at merryberry* Is that stuff going to taste bad?
Tanglekit
Me. *nips him playfully* -Featherwing

Oh all right. *nuzzles him* The kits will likely have your kind spirit. -Frecklenose
Oh explain how you had the better time now im curious. *bats at him*
Crowtail

And my love for rabbit eyes! Cant forget about that.
Sunheart
"Which one? Frecklenose or Applethorn?" ~ Berryfrost

"But we're all just friends back here; do you cuddle with all your 'just friends', Treetail?" ~ Shiverwind

"How about you just not give him any time at all? How hard would it be for you to just ignore him?" *asks coldly* ~ Mistybreeze

*tugs lightly on her lip, before slipping his tongue into her mouth and lazily twining their tongues* ~ Falconstar
Because I had my big sexy mate on top of and under me. -Featherwing

Suuure. *head butts his shoulder playfully* -Frecklenose

Only my best friend. *nuzzles Flintstripe's head* -Treetail

Awww, you're saying you wouldn't cuddle with me, Shiverwind? *teases* -Wrenflight

*tightens her paws around his neck, bringing them closer**works her tongue with his, softly humming out of pleasure* -Sweetbriar
"Only in your dreams," *purrs, batting at his ears* ~ Shiverwind

*moves his paws down her spine until they rested on her hips, and squeezes them slightly* *takes her tongue into his mouth and nips it before sucking on it lightly* ~ Falconstar
How rude! You're saying I couldn't win the affections of a pretty she-cat like you? -Wrenflight

*moans softly, her fur fluffing up**tugs lightly on his lower lip* -Sweetbriar
"All I said was that I wouldn't cuddle with you!" ~ Shiverwind

*moves his head to her neck and begins licking it, his strokes rapidly becoming rougher* "Innocent kisses don't typically last very long..." *murmurs against her neck* *squeezes her hips a bit harder* ~ Falconstar
*purrs at his mate* Im that Special? *says turning back to Berryfrost* Frecklenose mainly Apple is kind of shut off from us toms. *chuckles*
Flintstripe

What about me would you cuddle with me Shiverwind? *grins*
Strongbreeze

Ah but i have and sweet fluffy thing like you on top and under me!
Crowtail

How about i'll think about? Is that a good enough answer for you? *matches her coldness*
Tigerfang
But you're so handsome! -Featherwing

But I'm pretty cuddly. *chuckles* -Wrenflight

I-I definitely feel like you're moving on to the less innocent kiss. *huffs softly, arching her back, pressing herself closer to him and further into his grasp* -Sweetbriar
*opens her mouth to respond to Flintstripe but overhears Strongbreeze and closes it again, sulky* ~ Berryfrost

*wrinkles her nose* "Definitely not, Strongbreeze. I would cuddle with Wrenflight first." ~ Shiverwind

*huffs, exasperated* "I don't understand why you have to think about it! Is it really so tempting that you go out of your way to mess with him?" ~ Mistybreeze

*the way she pushed her body against his drove his senses crazy* *growls lowly and nips at her neck, wrapping his paws around her hips to lift them up against his own, his member pressing slightly against her thigh* ~ Falconstar
*flattens his ears* Whats wrong with me? I'm not that bad am i?
Strongbreeze

*watches her face* Something bothering you?
Flintstripe

Yes it really is. *flicks his tail* Since im obviously getting a reaction for it.
Tigerfang

I know i know! But still you have so much love and you are adorable!
Crowtail
Ha! *nudges his friend playfully* -Wrenflight

*blushes dark and squeaks softly**grips his shoulders tightly, covering his face in affectionate licks* -Sweetbriar
*shrugs* "Not really..." ~ Berryfrost

*stares at him* "Please tell me you're not doing all this just to get reactions out of me." ~ Mistybreeze
*moves back up to her muzzle and licks her mouth before slipping his tongue back into hers* "StarClan, Sweetbriar," *huffs, gripping her hips firmly* "You're driving me crazy." ~ Falconstar
Oh shut up we are both last on the list! *gives him a shove*
Strongbreeze

*looks back at the other 3 cats* Uh huh well if you ever want to talk about anything im always open ears.
Flitnstripe
*smiles slightly* "Flintstripe, I think Sweetbriar would kill both of us if I ever went to you over her." ~ Berryfrost
Well i love you! -Featherwing

She didn't say I was last! -Wrenflight

*lays back, panting softly with a deep red face* M-Me too...*paws lightly at his chest* -Sweetbriar
*grins* She wouldnt lay a paw on me! Trust me on that one.
Flintstripe

Oh really? Hey Shiverwind where would you place me and Wrenflight on your list?
Strongbreeze

Oh i know you do you sweet little fluff ball. *nuzzles him and stands to both of his paws* Come on lets head back
Crowtail
"I could cuddle with Wrenflight under special circumstances. Strongbreeze... I don't see that happening." ~ Shiverwind

*chuckles lowly* "Want more, huh?" ~ Falconstar
*gets up and nuzzles him* Lead the way, sexy. -Featherwing

Call me Wrenflight: the ladies man. *laughs* -Wrenflight

*stares down shyly* K-Kissing you mean? -Sweetbriar
Well either way you know my answer ill think about letting up on him or not, now can i go i already missed my chance of speaking with the goldenclan cats thanks to you.
Tigerfang

*sighs and pads back up towards Berryfrost* Can you believe those two!?
Strongbreeze

*starts to strut off back towards camp*
Crowtail
*purrs* "If you say so." *looks at Strongbreeze then stares ahead* "Still giving you trouble?" ~ Berryfrost

*raises an eyebrow* "GoldenClan? What do you want with that lot?" ~ Mistybreeze

"Oh, please," *purrs, shouldering him* "Don't you think you're getting a bit full of yourself?" ~ Shiverwind

"Anything." ~ Falconstar
They were giving your mate some interesting looks so i was going to asked them why. *gives her a look* Is there something wrong with me wanting to know why they were giving a CLANMATE a strange look?
Tigerfang

*nods* Yea apparently im not very attractive to she cats. *flicks his tail* Uh also sorry about earlier...
Strongbreeze

It's a joke! *edges her back* I'm just trying to have the same confidence you do. -Wrenflight

J-Just kissing? *eyes him shyly, her face still flushed pink* -Sweetbriar
*rolls her eyes, hard* "I give up with you." *turns around and starts back to camp, tail lashing* ~ Mistybreeze

"Wrenflight and Shiverwind said that? Of course they did. They're too into each other to think anyone else is attractive." ~ Berryfrost
*smiles lightly laughing* That is true and they dont even notice it. So what are your thoughts on me am i at least slightly attractive?
Strongbreeze

*watches her go smirking*
Tigerfang
"Uh-huh. How's the playing out for you?" ~ Shiverwind

*licks his lips, eyeing her right back, until the sky catches his gaze* *his eyes loose their lusty gleam and his body tenses* "The sun is going to start setting soon. If we haven't missed a MoonClan patrol yet then we're about to." *immediately climbs off of her and shakes his pelt out, mentally scolding himself for getting so caught up* ~ Falconstar