Stefan Salvatore The New and Improved Stefan <3

sweetmadness posted on Sep 11, 2010 at 05:12PM
I just wanted to dedicate a little thread to the season two Stefan (we don't have enough topics here anyways, and I wanted to add another one :)) Stefan was awesome in "The Return!" He was so mature in putting the interests of Elena, Damon, and the welfare of the town first by refusing to fight Damon and trying to help Damon stay in touch with his humanity. And then, I loved his strength and how he just took control of his situations he was in. Like Katherine said, "Stronger, meaner, sexy."

Do you guys like this new Stefan? I think he's even more attractive than he was last season, if that's even possible XD.

Stefan Salvatore 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago bvale211 said…
I totally agree with you!!
over a year ago mariasalvatore said…
smile
i agree too!!!
and i love this new stefan<3.<3!!!;)
over a year ago samjhart said…
I always knew that Stefan had this badassness in him. He's just not forceful and studd like Damon, he's mature enough to understand appropriateness XD love it<3
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago sweetmadness said…
heart
^^Dido, samjhart.

He's very attractive this way. I loved Stefan before...but I love him so much more now.
over a year ago samjhart said…
mischievous
Thnx

So which badass moments had everybidy drooling?
over a year ago Ledenata said…
heart
He is more hotter than season 1! Actually, in every episode he gets hotter and hotter than Damon!! [ I always prefer Stefan from the begininng of the show! ] But in season 2 ... <3 OMG! He is tottaly hot!

last edited over a year ago
 [b]He is mais hotter than season 1! Actually, in every episode he gets hotter and hotter than Damon!!