bob esponja calça quadrada SPONGEBOB ISN'T GAY!!!!

nigahigarocks98 posted on Dec 22, 2009 at 02:58AM
He isn't gay. Many people say he is. Sure he acts a teeeeny tiny bit girly sometimes, but I still think he's not gay. You guys are with me right?

bob esponja calça quadrada 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago L_Lover1000 said…
angry
i will punch anyone who says spongebobs a gay yes he is happy but he doesnt love guys
over a year ago sugarcane15 said…
hmmm
he acts gay, but he isn't
over a year ago spongygirl92 said…
I think he's gay, not that I don't like gay people. I still love SpongeBob very much :)
over a year ago kellyclarkson12 said…
angry
I will kill someone who says that spongebob is a gay~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago SB-Pat4Ever said…
I don't think he is gay. Besides, Steven Hillenburg said that they are all A-sexual. He said that anything they do that might be perceived as gay qualities are for humorous reasons, and that is all.
There is NOTHING wrong with gayness whatsoever, but I really wish people would stop making SB and the gang the poster-child of gay sexuality.
over a year ago roadrunner said…
cool
He acts like it but no he is NOT gay
over a year ago Matsy23 said…
no spongebob isnt gay he got married to sandy after all
over a year ago dooco1 said…
wink
i dont think he is he married sandy.
over a year ago nigahigarocks98 said…
hmmm
No he didn't.
over a year ago SuperSpandyFan said…
laugh
Spongebob Is Not Gay I Can Prove It.

In The Episode "Surprise Sandy Day" When Spongebob Gives Sandy Flowers And Chocolates.

In The Episode "Tree At The Treedome" When Spongebob And Sandy Dating.

In The Episode "Karate Island" When Sandy Starring,Smiling,Touching Spongebob 4 Times.

In The Episode "Karate Choppers" Spongebob Hallucinating Of Sandy And Go Picnic At The Park With Sandy.

In The Episode "Sandy,Spongebob And The Worm" When Spongebob Don't Want Sandy To Die And Spongebob Jump TO Her Helmet And Cry And When Sandy Got Nearer Spongebob Hugged Her And Cried.

In The Episode "Pre-Hibernation Week" When Spongebob Gone Missing Sandy Asked All The People To Find Spongebob When Sandy Got Tricked When Somebody Said "There's Spongebob" Sandy Looked Where They Pointed She Looks Like Really Liked Spongebob Back When Spongebob Is Not There She Feels Very Lonely And Looked On Her Own When Sandy Did Not See Spongebob She Screamed "Spongebob Where Are You!" When She Found Spongebob She Hugged Him.

In The Episode "Truth Or Square" They Really Got Married At Last.
 Spongebob Is Not Gay I Can Prove It. In The Episode "Surprise Sandy Day" When Spongebob Gives Sandy
over a year ago invadermoon said…
angry
SPONGE BOB IS NOT GAY!!!
over a year ago xgirl101 said…
Excuse me would it really matter Sponge-bobs sexuality? If he was actually gay would you not watch the show is that what this is about hmm? Are you all homophobic? There nothing wrong with that. It wouldn't be a put down or something mean to say he is gay because no 1 nows because he's a cartoon and hey there are tons of children shows that have gaqys in it? Earnie and Bert. Ren and Stimpy, Vanity Smurf. So Whyn not Spongebob? A lil Food for thought. And if poeple here mean Gay as in Stupid say Stupid becasue saying to someone, Your so gay but not meaning it is a duch bag move thank u
over a year ago xgirl101 said…
Oh and also if spongebob is gay its porbably just o show younger veiwers its Okay