IM NEW HERE

fell free to help me out you guys
please tell other people about this story

who lives in a .......(etc.)

bob esponja calça quadrada 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago darthzeus said…
laugh
one day spongebob was working a double shift. THE NIGHT SHIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!
"see ya tommorow boys " said Mr.Krab. 'But Mr. Krab i dont want to stay with this yellow freak of nature"
said squidward. meanwhile....
*tonight plankton will put a gang of fish in a shoting act at the krusty krab. then he will call the police and blame squidward , while spongebob will be too shocked to move. plankton will then succed*
at12:00 plankton put his plan to work at 12:30 squiwar d,the gang ,a nd the policewere gone at 1:00 plankton went into the krusty krab and ......

More chapters coming soon please chech in spread the word
crying
write please reply
over a year ago ChocolateGuy123 said…
smile
That was good,but it could definitely use some work.I suggest making the chapters longer and adding more detail about what's going on,and a little more dialogue.I love the plot,though!And sure,I'll spread the word!:D
laugh
thanks ill take that into consideration talk to me if you have ideas or any suggestions
thanks again and yeah please spread the word
hello
... chapter 2
patrick went in and snuck around spongebob he unlocked the door to mr. krabs office
 ... chapter 2 patrick went in and snuck around spongebob he unlocked the door to mr. krabs office
hi