sunny entre estrelas I Bet All Of You Are Going To Agree With Me...

percyandpotter posted on Jun 08, 2010 at 08:57PM
on basically every TV show or movie, there is an unformed couple. two people (usually main characters) are obviously meant for each other, but don't get together until the last few episodes, making the viewers extremely angry, possibly constipated, and likely to sue. sadly, Channy is one of these couples. they have only gone on ONE date, and it was fake. Falling for the Falls part 2's date will probably end in disaster. the ONE exception to the rule is Cailey-Cody and Bailey from Suite Life on Deck. for the sake of the viewers and producers, Channy should follow in the footsteps of Cailey. and it's good for the actors, too. if Demi doesn't want to kiss Sterling, there's something wrong with her!

sunny entre estrelas 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago CREDDIECHANNY said…
mischievous
Yeah you are right! I REALLY hope they stay together forever cause if not I will go over to Hollywood and DEMAND them to stay together.
over a year ago truvu7 said…
smile
I think Channy is different from Cailey though. They're more people wanting Channy to form than Cailey. and Channy was a love/hate relationship and i bet it wont go beyond the cheesiness of Cailey or Loliver. plus Loliver and Cailey wasn't built up like Channy whereas there was tension from the beginning. Channy was more built up like Phil and Keely from Phil of the Future but the good thing is.....its only 2nd season not, "oh the show's done now!",like POTF.
over a year ago percyandpotter said…
you're right. but there still are some similarities.
over a year ago Amberla said…
heart
I think she does wanna kiss him;)... It's just he is 21 and she's 17 in real life so the makes will proberly first let them kiss real when she is adult on the outside:(
over a year ago tothepointe96 said…
im not sure its gonna b lyk cailey. channy is just... difrnt then any other disney channel cupl. they r just perfect 4 each other. :-] i kno they r gonna keep dating thruout season 2 (frm ppl who have gone 2 the episode filmings), and the writers on SWAC r wayyyyyyy betr then on SLOD, so i dont think theyll make it chessy.
over a year ago percyandpotter said…
i don't mean END UP like Cailey. i mean just get together like Cailey did.
over a year ago cuteipie said…
kiss
i have a new celb name 4 them sond