Sonic X 4kids makes Sonic X Seem worser then ANYTHING, But...

PoddoChan posted on May 08, 2010 at 09:57AM
OK OMG if you se the Japanese version, You'll notrice it has more cooler 3d Effects, No scense cut, More realistic sound effects, Longer episodes, Things that Sonic and the others would REALLLY say, Really awesome matching Voices(Amy's english one is a little too old for her don't cha think?) and more great stuff! The stupid English version even left out the "I Love you Amy" part! :'( I mean UGH, They call it 4Kids when it should be 4StupidKids instead! UGH why do they do that!? There's also a Site where you can see the diffs and see how better the Jap ver. is! The URL is link (ages 10+) and you'll know how much better the jap ver is! I mean really!!! UGH...my ranting is over and hope you love finding out the real stuff and secrets that are cut out of the english ver! :)

Sonic X 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Sonamycutiepie1 said…
smile
I totally 100 times agreed with u!!!!! I know that really sucks that they cut off the I LOVED U PART and awesome stuff in sonicx!!! and mostly stuff of sonic and amy!!!
over a year ago wantwon said…
I agree, and episode 77 made me cry... I only watched a few english episodes then switched. I have posted an article about 4Kids and links to Japanese episodes with subtitles and that same website you made a link to!
over a year ago Invader_Moss said…
angelic
Wait; it made you cry? No, no, I guess I can see that. But I thought it was HILARIOUS!!!!!! It was SO funny to see Tails cry. I watched it and couldn't stop laughing. Same when he cried on episode 78!
over a year ago Invader_Moss said…
angelic
Tee hee. In my opinion, Sonic would look better with Tikal and Amy with Espio. I'm just saying what I think. And the English one is better. SCORE!!! I'm sorry if you find me weird in any way, shape, or form!!!