Sonic Forever Gallery ~Mephiles

MephilesTheDark posted on Aug 15, 2010 at 07:35AM
Okay, so many people have been say 'I cannot draw Sonic characters! I fail!'

So I thought, we need solution! Not to people who can't draw... But to give them confidence to say 'Yes, I can draw. Maybe not so good, but not crappy.'

My solution: Any draws by you, post here on this forum. We can have CONSTRUCTIVE critisem. Because when people just say 'Oh, that's great' no-one gets any better. However, if you say 'Nice work! But maybe put muzzle on differant angle?' or 'That's brilliant, but should maybe use fine-liner around eye more' people can get better at draws.

So make this forum a Gallery of all your draws, post them here, we can share ideas for fanfic characters, plotlines, and most important... artwork!

Fancharacters or Official... We all want to get better at our artwork.

Plz no recolors or Gary/Mary-Su's.

Sonic Forever 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago MephilesTheDark said…
Here first one... Fullview, plz.
 Here first one... Fullview, plz.
over a year ago musiclover2015 said…
smile
ppl who say u can't draw r wrong! i've seen ur work and ur amazing! don't listen to what ppl say cuz ur work is awesome! it's outstanding!

i draw Sonic characters myself but they'll never compare to ur master pieces. here's a picture i drew of what i think Knuckles would look like if he was evil
last edited over a year ago
 ppl who say u can't draw r wrong! i've seen ur work and ur amazing! don't listen to what ppl say cuz
over a year ago MephilesTheDark said…
Many thanks, but you to are a promising artist. ^^' You can draw Echidnas much better than I, for I find them difficult, hence my preferance for the hedgehog species. The pose used in that drawing is awesome, too, did you copy it from a comic?

>> Thoth the Hedgehog.
 Many thanks, but you to are a promising artist. ^^' You can draw Echidnas much better than I, for I f
over a year ago musiclover2015 said…
kinda. i just looked @ the comic and drew it myself but with a different outfit