Ataque dos Titãs - Shingeki no Kyojin Shingeki no Kyojin (Rp)

Aigomiko posted on Jun 08, 2014 at 09:08PM
The Walls were built more than a century ago, when humanity was brought to the edge of extinction at the hand of the Titans. In response to this looming threat, the humans made huge walls to protect their last stronghold. The walls reach about 50 meters in height and reach four or five times a human's height below the ground, and is rumored to be as strong as bedrock.
Titans are a mysterious race of humanoid giants that appeared roughly 100 years ago and rapidly exterminated humanity to the point of near extinction. Their origins, overall numbers, and how their physiology works remains a mystery.

Classes:

Civilian: (All Will Start Of With This Class)
The last of the human race that have been peacefully living within the walls for the past 100 years. Some are poor while others have become very wealthy. Social standings and wealth is now left only to your lineage.

Equipment:
House Hold Appliances, clothing, and at most a dagger or hand gun or other primitive weapons.

Military: (Will become a choice later in the Rp)
Humanity's defense against Titans is a full-time, professional army trained to deal with Titans. The military is divided into three divisions: the Survey Corps, which explores outside human territory to hostile areas in a bid for expansion, lately receiving a new mission from the Capital to research the Titans and where they originate from; the Garrison, which patrols and maintains the Walls keeping Titans out and acting as the first to engage the Titans if the gate is destroyed; and the Military Police, the top-ranking soldiers who serve as the personal guards for the king and maintain order within the Walls.

Equipment:
Uniform of your designated sector and your own
"Three Dimensional Maneuver Gear"
The Three Dimensional Maneuver Gear, is a set of gear developed by humans that allows great mobility when facing the Titans in combat. The gear allows the user to fight in a 3D space as opposed to a 2D one. The gear itself takes the form of a body harness that encompasses much of the body below the neck. Although the Gear can grant a skilled user tremendous mobility, it is a demanding art that requires strength, and skill, both of which must be honed through constant practice. Some tools involved in the apparatus include:
Handgrips , Piston-shot grapple-hooks, Gas powered mechanism, and Iron Wire Propeller with Plug in Blades.

Battle Types:

Strength: Is capable of dealing deadly strikes to titans sometimes able to lacerate the limbs of smaller titans.

Speed: Capable of moving at high speeds on the ground and mid air making it difficult for titans to land a blow.

Defense: Capable of stopping a Titans swing using both blades as a shield and in the heat of battle as a last resort can stop a Titan's jaws from clenching down on them by using theirs blades and their own strength to hold the mouth open.

Acrobatics: Quick to master the 3D Maneuver gear are able to do multiple flips and quick turns to either catch up to a Titan and get in the right position to strike them down or use these excellent reflexes to get away from a foe too powerful for them to defeat.

Strategists: The smartest of their squad are capable of making brilliant attack formations can easily spot out a Titan whenever one is near and can also see the Titan's intellect.

Gas Efficient: Though average in all other aspects these fighters know how to conserve and maintain their pace. Their gas tanks seem to never go empty and they can also spot out a supply caravan miles away.

Skilled Swordsman: These soldiers have trained hard with their blades and have honed their techniques to that of a master. With their fine blade skills they never leave a scratch on their prized weapons making them last for long periods of time and are able to make more difficult strikes to specific areas of the body.

Range: What they lack in speed they make up for with availability. These soldiers are capable of sending their 3D Maneuver gear to far distances and grabbing a hold of a smaller target to propel themselves towards or from danger. While soaring it is noticeable that their acceleration during flight is faster than all other groups even SPEED!

Character Sheet:

Name:
District You Live In:
Social Class:
Class:
Battle Type:
Weight:
Appearance: (A picture is acceptable except you cannot use any already made Attack On Titan Characters)

The Walls were built mais than a century ago, when humanity was brought to the edge of extinction at
last edited on Jun 09, 2014 at 04:03AM

Ataque dos Titãs - Shingeki no Kyojin 1349 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 1349

over a year ago Aigomiko said…
Maria: Promise me...guessing by the blood you're drenched in..someone died right in front of you... You see how easy it is for us humans to be destroyed by the Titans...that means that you could have died and I could have done nothing about it...I won't et you get put into that situation again.
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Kana: But I still have more of a chance..
Maria: ...Fine..just..stay close to me at all times then.
last edited over a year ago
Kana: Alright, that I'll do.
*Maria then propelled herself into the now destroyed city. She sent her cables out one after another picking up speed with every shot while also releasing small amounts of her gas from it's tank to increase her speed. She'd pass multiple Titans not caring about them, but focusing on remembering where the injured unconscious girl was. She eventually made it to the destroyed Cathedral and landed and began scoping out the are. She noticed at least 4 10-15 meter class Titans, but she couldn't see if any smaller titans were inbetween the buildings.*

Maria: [This will be difficult...I'll surely need Kana's help.]
Kana: *following the path Maria went and got to her side* Damn, we'll really need to be careful here.....
Maria: Yes..this will be very tricky to handle so it'd be best if they didn't notice so while there we should probably travel on foot.
Kana: That's a good idea...
*Maria then hooked her cables onto the rooftop then scaled the wall and landed on the ground then waved for Kana to follow.*
Kana: *she'd do as instructed and would follow Maria*
Maria: Okay.
*She'd then begin to scope out the are and saw that this street was empty*
You ready?
Kana: You know it,
*The duo then ran down the street and ran into an alley. Above a shadow passed over them then continued moving.*

Maria: Should we take out that titan or let it be?
Kana: Is there any nearby people?
Maria: No all citizens have been evacuated.
Kana: Then we leave him be, taking down unnecessary targets will only waste our time and supply.
Maria: right.
*The two then ran into the cottage that she had left the girl in and when they opened the closet they saw her. She was awake, but couldn't seem to move. Her eyes were dazed it looked like she might faint at any moment*
Kana: Is this the girl?
Maria: Yeah, but she's in no condition to move at all... I don't know if we can actually carry her through here....we might have to fight our way out...
Kana: You carry her, I'll fight em.
Maria: Are...are you sure?
Are you sure you can handle them?
Kana: Yeah, I'm sure.
*Maria would pick up the injured girl.*

Maria: I don't think i'll be able to propel myself while holding her so I'll have to travel on foot. You need to be quick with these kills and only kill the necessary ones.
Kana: Kill the ones in the way, got it.
*As they ran outside of the cottage they saw multiple larger titans walking around aimlessly. Once they began running the way they came they hear heavy quick steps. As they searched for the noise they saw on the side of them was running a 9 meter titan though it wasn't coming towards them rather it was running in front of them and began punching down buildings throwing them in the way blocking the original way they came.*

Maria: Is...is..this titan..purposefullly trying to stop us...
Kana: What kind of crap is this?
Maria:...We need to be careful...I've never seen a Titan like this..
Kana: Is there another route we can possibly take?
Maria: Maybe we can go around it, but we'd have to get out of it's sight.
Kana: And how will that be? Thing's got practically a huge line of sight.
Maria:...don't get smart with me...not now at least...we need to think of something.
*The titan would simply stare at the 3 girls coldly.
Kana: Could it be possible to take it down..... Maybe by quick maneuver..... It is in our way.
Maria: Maybe, but...it doesn't seem normal...simple moves won't work our attack would have to be detailed and precise...If only I wasn't holding her i'd be able to help you...

*The titan continued to stare then began to grin wickedly exposing it's sharp yellow teeth. Maria would shiver and she turned pale.*

Is...is it playing with us.. If I put her down to help...would it ignore us and kill her...or would it just kill us then torture her...this is too much..I can't tell what it's thinking.
Kana: Damn....... There's so many titans..... Almost each one has a different psychology.....
Maria: Shit...you're right.
*She'd look around and would begin to tremble.*

It's smiling for a reason...it..it's trapped us.

*As Kana looked around she saw that the multiple large titans had surrounded them and were slowly walking towards them not being strategic just acting like mindless predators.*

Maria: All of that...was just to keep us in one spot so that we wouldn't be able to run....
We....we have to think of something.
Kana: Attacking is out of the question..... And running just became out of the question........ [Come on....... Think Kana......]
Maria: Quick Kana they're approaching quickly and you're our only capable source of fire power at the moment!
Kana: We need to run through an open gap...... Attacking them all at once isn't possible,
Maria: Open gate?
Like what? We're surrounded by cottages and stores...there's no way we ca lose them li-
...the sewers..
*She'd spot a manhole.*
I only need a few seconds can you distract them for that long?
Kana: Distraction, depends, running around or maneuvering, either way is fine.
Maria: Okay. As soon as you're ready we'll move out. Just make it soon and make sure not to get caught.
Kana: Sounds like a game of maneuver from the Titan. Alright then.
Maria: Okay.. be careful.
*She'd place the girl against a wall and would then run towards the manhole*
Kana: Hey, there giant Titan, no need to worry. Your food is here, you gotta catch it big guy. *she'd began to make her move maneuvering*
*As she propelled she saw the Titans reach out for her. As she evaded them she saw the smarter one then begin to playfully jog towards the unconscious girl and the unprepared Maria.*
Kana: Shit..... And here I thought they were all dumb Titans.... *She'd maneuver backwards around the titan and would head for the smart titan* You're not getting her you son of a bitch! *As she moved through, she went for a horizontal spin slash at the nape of the smarter Titan*
*As she did this it turned quickly and let her slash it in the cheek. It's grin then turned into a crooked scowl and it swung it's hand at her.*
Kana: *she propelled herself upwards to dodge*
*As she dodged she managed to evade the brunt of the blow and the titan then forced the cottage's roof to cave in. The Titan's then moved closer towards the unprotected girls as Kana tried to evade the smarter titan.*

Maria: Kana Quick Get Them!
Kana: *she then propelled herself to a point and did enough maneuvering to slash the nape of the titans*