scrubs How would you end Scrubs?

Doctor_Jan_Itor posted on Nov 13, 2007 at 06:41AM
It's unfortunate, but there's not much time left for Scrubs. How would you end it?

I was wondering how they are going to end it. Whether it be JD has to move away or the hospital closes or if everything is normal but it just ends without an actual ending.

I'd either have JD and Elliot end up together or have JD move away with Kim to start over while finally getting the hug from Dr. Cox. Something like that I don't know it's too hard!

scrubs 33 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
If JD and Elliot don't end up together then I'd like them both to have their own perfect partners. Because half of the storyline is JD and Elliot trying to find the right person.

JD might move away but I don't know if he can handle being away from Turk lol. Hopefully he'll get a hug, he deserves it :D
over a year ago miguelg4472 said…
This would be cool ending...
Julie(S5E09 My Half-Acre) returns to JD and they get married and she accept Little Sam
Kelso leaves the hospital and makes Perry a chief.
JD, Elliot and Turk go off together in privet practice
Kim finds a man and leave to some faraway place and leaves Sammy with JD and Julie which adopts him.

over a year ago snoznoodle said…
I want JD with Julie as well she's absolutely perfect for him! I'd love JD to marry her!
over a year ago The_Mixed_Tape said…
If JD doesnt end up with elliot, i think the season will end depressing.
over a year ago Doctor_Jan_Itor said…
I dont know if they'd be able to bring Mandy Moore back to play Julie or not. I'd like to see JD/Elliot end up together. I like the idea of Kelso leaving and Cox being given his place.
over a year ago Ross266 said…
Julie was only a character because Zach Braff was dating Mandy Moore
over a year ago ScrouseMD said…
yeah she wont agree to come back
over a year ago krazykray said…
Mandy Moore is not a good actress. At all.
I don't care if Mandy Moore is a good actress or not her character was good in Scrubs and if they pay her enough she would come back.
over a year ago cara-girl said…
I would get JD and Elliot back together and Dr. cox becomes chief of medicine so Dr. Kelso retires and Carla gets pregnant again!
over a year ago tvfanatic said…
JD and Elliot get together. JD gets the hug he has always wanted and the Janitor turns out to be a fugitive running from the FBI.
over a year ago guthix said…
well see good thing is no scrubs will never end because its been rated one of the most popular show on tv plus if it was to end it would have to have a seqal type thing like J.D.'s son grows up and has a life like his father.....
over a year ago PartyStarter said…
Well we have to find out Janitors name and who he really is..

He did say in one episode that he graduated harvard.

I also think they should do a spin off
over a year ago Doctor_Jan_Itor said…
I'd definately do the hug thing, have Cox take over the hospital maybe have something with him and Jordon, maybe have Carla and Turk move away, and of course give the Janitor's name.
over a year ago Khaled said…
Guys cmon, these r all obvious endings... the writers wont accept one for such an awesome show, i think its gonna be a surprising end for the show.
I say:
J.D: He will take Kelso's job. And the hug thing.. never gonna happen although cox gave him a pat on the shoulder once (s02e15).
Janitor: We will know his real name (its a known spoiler) & maybe he will have something going on with his current gf "Lady" & btw partystarter he also said he graduated Yale at another episode ;)
Turk & Carla: Move to a house & leave the tiny apartment.
Elliot: Ends up being Doctor of the year & no, she wont find her soulmate (in a funny way).
Dr. Cox: Probably goes to prison in an attempt of murdering JD coz he got Kelso's job & not him (he has it in him shown in a couple of episodes when he was imaginning getting married to Elliot)
As for the minor characters on the show.. no idea what will happen to them, but probably JD will follow kelso's lead in tormenting Ted :D

btw.. this IS officially the last season in scrubs there wont be any more seasons believe it or not this is the final countdown.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago compromise_this said…
i agree on the janitor.. i reckon thats actually gonna be quite a big thing.. to find out his name... but an amazin twist would be if the janitors name was janitor! big shot but if u actually think about it.. everyone calls him janitor.. it would be a funny suprise lol

I think dr. cox will get offered kelsos job.. but then he'll see his family with jordon and realise that he wants to settle down with them.. and give the job to J.D (J.D tries to get hug.. big moment.. Dr. Cox calls him a girls name and walks off).
Orrrr.. if this happens.. another twist would be that turk and carla move out of the area.. J.D thinks he has to grow up and accept responsibility.. finally falls for kim again.. turns down the job and settles down with his family and then elliot takes the job

its a huge twist.. but anythin can happen lol.. ive just got sooo many ideas haha

Ted will find himself a woman i think

Hooch kills someone obv lol

I assume its a complete myth but i heard Dr. Cox dies somewhere near the end =s
over a year ago scrubs-maniac said…
i think that Dr Cox is going to become chief of medicine and JD is going to get his job. Carla and Turk are going to get a proper house, but the house is still near the hospital. JD is going to marry Eliot and the janitor is going to get married to Lady. His name will be siad at the wedding ceromony. He will get another job because Lady tells him to. Ted is going to find someone and Hooch is going to kill someone, causing him to get fired.
over a year ago hooch-is-crazy said…
well khaled i'll giv u unpredictable.

rumplefugly comes back and marries jd.

how do you like that kind of unpredictable

Which girl is rumplefugly?
in her story II turk talks about all jd's girlfriends he says something like this, "look at all the girls you dumped over nothing, gift shop, tcw, Minnie McSkinny, molebutt, rumplefugly"
over a year ago Sabz_Scrubz236 said…
Its obious we will find out the janitor's name but i think dr.kelso will leave and j.d will try to give an emotional speech than dr.kelso will reply,"Son you do realise you were all like a large pair of scrubs to me." a tear will run down his face than Dr.cox's daughter might die i think... and he might as people said, give J.D chief of staff.. voila.
hehe.. rumplefugly comes back, thats a good one, but i dont think any of JD's old gf's will be back coz he dumped them all over trivial reasons (except for julie), to be honest i dont have any good ideas about JD's love life & how its gonna end but all i can say is its gonna be lame if he ends up with Elliot... & sabz, have some mercy u wanna kill baby JD??? uncool man :D
over a year ago Sabz_Scrubz236 said…
Ive heard rumors saying that she might die.. :(
Did you know the main line in scrubs is the one that dr.kelso says to J.D on his first day which is
"Son, dont `you realise your'e just like a pair of scrubs to me."
over a year ago tushtush said…
I've posted this prediction in a couple of picks, but for those of you who haven't read it, here it is...

I think at the end of season 7, Jd shoould die from a crash on "Sasha". Turk is distraught and everyone is crying, while Dr. Cox refuses to talk, but you can see he's listening to everyone and thinking about it. It doesn't show JD's death, just little flashes of him going through puddles and stuff. It turns out at the end, that JD was schizophrenic, and the voice he heard in his head all those years was him going crazy. It turns out that all the tings that we had seen about doctors and hospitals is not true, and that he was actually a mental patient at Sacred Heart. At the end, it shows a full clip of his death, and the voice in his head told him to drive into the bus, and he couldn't fight it. Dr. Cox is the one who eventually figures it out as he was JD's doctor for 7 years. Would take some 'splaining, however.
I hate this ending, it remind me of Dallas Soap Opra when Bobby died for a whole season and then at the end of that season he returned because it was a dream...

I hate your ending!!!!! sorry but NONONONO...
agrees with miguel
your "dallas like" ending (well something a lot like it) already happened in my screw up with ben and i don't think they'll use it again, especially not to JD
I was discussing endings for Scrubs with a friend a few days ago and mentioned your ending tushtush, and today he came back and by listening to the lyrics of superman (the scrubs theme song), he thinks it might be how it ends, the lyrics from the last verse and a bit in the second verse seem to hint at that ending, still a bit outlandish though.
over a year ago warcraftjunckie said…
This is how I would end scrubs: everyone reflecting all the stuff thats happened over the years, and then everyone walking out the door and Cox pats J.D on the back and says"you're a good doctor J.D, how 'bout a bear."
over a year ago remlap said…
Turk already has his bear... His names Turk.

What a silly time to reply to this post now Scrubs has been over for 9 months / 19 months depending what you see Season Nine has.
over a year ago StewartMartin said…
You would realize that sometimes you go to a hospital hoping and waiting to get in on a case best to be prepared and dressed appropriately.

Another reason is that scrubs give you the ability to walk around in facilities without being questioned about why you are there...you look like everyone else so everyone just assumes you should be there and leaves you alone.

The reps wearing suits in the hospitals pulling their wheelie bags look like every other sleazy rep on the planet. I do everything NOT to look like a rep.

Thanks.
Stewart
over a year ago yaya21499 said…
I would never end scrubs. Best show ever.
over a year ago kd1812 said…
Honestly I think the way they ended it in season 8 was beautiful. PRobably one of the best things I have ever seen made me cry even! I was honestly a little disappointed when they had season nine becasue it was almost like they were just holding onto this awesomeness a little too long. I like how the beginning of season nine started because Well JD was still in it. When JD left I thought it kind of fell through.. Although still good! It just wasn't the same scrubs I knew and loved. I like to pretend now that they just ended it on season 8 and we share this very sweet moment together