romione Who can't you stand Ron and Hermione being paired with besides eachother ?

kris24x posted on May 09, 2012 at 07:58PM
For hermione i don't like Harry/Hermione, Snape/Hermione, Draco/hermione, Scabior/ Hermione, and so much more . For Ron I don't like Pansy/Ron, Luna/Ron, or Lavender/ Ron, or incest stuff!

romione 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago hpfan8 said…
I can't stand it either. The are clearly made for each other and noone else.
 I can't stand it either. The are clearly made for each other and noone else.
over a year ago LaneyC1234 said…
It's obvious Ron only dated Lavender to make Hermione jealous. Snape + Hermione is kinda perverted, Draco and Hermione have no chance. But Ron and Hermione ARE MEANT TO BE!!
over a year ago rosemina said…
hmmm
Almost all of them!Harry and Hermione were always like brother and sister,so it wouldn't feel right.Draco and Hermione can't be together,they hate each other!As for Snape-Hermione.........no comments.
over a year ago Flickerflame said…
Harry/Hermione could work if Harry stopped saying she's like a sister to him, and Hermione stopped helping his relationships without showing any sign of distress over it. I can't see Draco/Hermione working unless Draco changed a lot more than he did. I dislike the other Hermione pairings you mentioned.

I can't see Ron/Luna working because he's too insensitive with her - he's a bit insensitive with Hermione but he seems worse with Luna. Lavender was clearly meant to be written as a disaster pairing.