dramatização aleatória Dream of Worlds (Full)

BanetteGhosneir posted on Oct 11, 2016 at 12:26AM
Where did you fall asleep last night? in your bedroom? maybe drunk outside a bar? or maybe you're having a sleepover.
doesn't matter much, since now you're here.

where is here?
who knows, as far as you're concerned, this isn't where you fell asleep.
maybe you're dreaming? maybe you're awake.

why don't you walk around, find out?
...hmm?
who am i?

have you forgotten me already? though, i guess to you it's been a long time...
come find me, do you still remember how?...

I'm sure you'll work it out.

[======]

You need only post an Image and a Name.
you can add extra Info, though it's not needed.
(This is an experimental RP)
 Where did you fall asleep last night? in your bedroom? maybe drunk outside a bar? or maybe you're hav
last edited on Oct 11, 2016 at 02:09AM

dramatização aleatória 16 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago BanetteGhosneir said…
Jack 'KoW' Wolf
(Mr.Wolfie)

"Don't you remember me? I remember you."
 Jack 'KoW' lobo (Mr.Wolfie) "Don't you remember me? I remember you."
over a year ago Firebird06721 said…
((My images won't even upload, I'm a mess guys))
BanetteGhosneir commented…
keep tryin' over a year ago
Firebird06721 commented…
No success over a year ago
(boop? :<)

Lila

"the calming wind here is nice... wherever this is"
 (boop? :<) Lila "the calming wind here is nice... wherever this is"
over a year ago Ayaka said…
Ava Wright
"Curiosity is man's best friend."
 [b]Ava Wright[/b] "Curiosity is man's best friend."
(anyone else? (cause Firebird can't post a picture))
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
(Im in!)

Devan Wrights

"The breeze here feels like home...but what is this place?"
 (Im in!) Devan Wrights "The breeze here feels like home...but what is this place?"
((Allright! we can start!))

The voice in her head had stopped speaking with her, and though she doubted her own sanity, the voice held some question.
'where did you fall asleep?'
it occurred to her that she had no memory of what she did before she fell asleep. last she remembers she had been working with her father, but that memory was a week ago.

nonetheless, this place felt... nice.
her feet, despite the lack of land, was not engulfed by the apparent ocean she was standing apon, instead she stood apon the water, not a wave in sight, nor the sound of anything. a calm silence with a blowing wind, before her stretched out what seemed to be a ruined temple, with some trees around, and far into the horizon she saw land... perhaps that is where the voice is?

she somehow doubted that.
around the ruined temple she spied more people. a woman and a man... they seemed new to her, but they also seemed familiar. both were wearing strange clothing, as if from a far off land.

she pulled her hat, hanging off her neck onto her back, and placed it apon her head.
she approached the ruined arch of the temple, her feet causing small ripples that dared not stray far from her, wanting to inspect the arch more closely, perhaps this is where the voice resided?
last edited over a year ago
(boop)
over a year ago Ayaka said…
A soft and gentle sensation filled her senses which awoke the sleeping maiden. One by one her two eyes fluttered open, curious to see the world around her. Where she woke there was a pond of large koi surrounded by fresh lily pads with the beautiful pink and fragrant flowers. The gentle breeze whispered into her ear which tickled her, causing her hand to slam down, creating a splash in the pond. She looked around, no one seemed to be around but she knew she was in a temple of some sort. 'Perhaps I should walk around and find others.' Ava thought to herself but the gentle and tranquil pond kept her from moving. It was something about nature that intrigued her.
(COLA?)
(Cola?!?)
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
(I'm sorta here xP sorry bout the wait, things have been busy on my end of the stick. Please accept my gift of a reply xD!)

A small groan...muffled, but small. Muffled by nothing but the failed will of the lips that it had drifted out into the pasty, warm air from. The air...warm...welcoming.
A pair of eyes drifted open halfway, greeted with a blur that reminded them of riding in the passenger's side of a car while it rained, the drops rolling gracefully down from top to bottom before being brushed away by the invisible force from the outside known as the wind. The ears could hear nothing but a small ringing fading in and out like a graceful song. But if they listened hard enough, there was the faint sound of static.
Another groan.
There was the slight twitch of a finger, but that was all that could be felt through the numbness of the body in which it belong to. Why did it feel so difficult...so very difficult to feel? To move? As if a weight had been placed into the atmosphere and caressed the the nearly motionless body. But then, it felt as light as a feather. It felt like an eternity of seconds clocked away, one after another.
The movement of an arm, and a clearing vision that could see nothing but..blue.
Enter, sense of smell. The nostrils, oddly enough, smelled nothing but "fresh" in the air, as odd as that would sound.
The body squirmed before its arms were able to push itself into a sitting position, failing in vain the first few times. The pair of eyes widened, the blurring vision gradually continuing to clear, and the body finally was able to sit itself up without trouble. The weight that it felt before could now be realized as exhaustion. Short strands of messy dirty blonde hair hung to half-ear length, a few of the lone and rebellious longer strands falling into place of the pair of cedar brown eyes that sat behind a pair of glasses, as the face of a young male was illuminated by the shine of soft light from the sky. Slightly slanted eyebrows. Smooth, clear skin.
And like the teeth of a cannibal into the flesh of its victim, panic began to sink in. At first."W-what.. the..." His vision had now cleared fully, and the brown of his eyes searched around frantically, only to find that what surrounded him were pieces of concrete walls, rough and dull, and scattered over the place. But what really caught his attention was what it was that he was on. An ocean, one that he hadn't fallen through, and probably wouldn't. "Whoa..." Curiosity lit up in his eyes as he felt a soft breeze flow passed him. One that felt like...home. This young male, was Devan Wrights.
"You're awake"

The woman's voice found it's way out, but to the young man she had witnessed awakening, it sounded not only as her voice, but as the voice of a familiar friend... a distant uncle or much older brother. but to the woman she heard only her own voice.

Her orange scarf blew effortlessly in the wind, as she stared at the young man with her blue eyes from underneath her hat. her traditional clothing attempting to copy her scarf, but falling short as it is too heavy.

"not even you remember me?... that's kind of saddening Devy, awell. We'll continue our game of Hide n' Seek now. you remember where to find me right? I'm sure you'll do fine"

the same voice, of the older brother rung in the man's head, but not for the woman behind him.

"A͞re y҉ou͡ a͏l̀ri͟ght?"

now that the woman spoke of her own voice, her accent distorted her english words, as if being wrung through pipes.
over a year ago iceblu said…
(This is quite an interesting roleplay. If this is still going on, may I take part?)
(Since we've seem to have lost Ayaka, sure)
(you here too, Cola?)
over a year ago iceblu said…
(I won't be on until tomorrow afternoon *5:30 pm EST*. Hopefully you can be on around that time tomorrow.)

Nicco Wyatt

"This smell and setting is incredibly familiar yet so distant."
 (I won't be on until tomorrow afternoon *5:30 pm EST*. Hopefully you can be on around that time tomor
iceblu commented…
Also if you want to even out the characters since Cola nor Ayaka seems to be here, I can. over a year ago
BanetteGhosneir commented…
I'll try to get Cola back over a year ago
iceblu commented…
Alright. over a year ago