dramatização aleatória The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

dramatização aleatória 5723 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4451-4500 of 5723

over a year ago Mirra1007 said…
Tsukiyomi was leaning against the window on the second floor with his shoulder, looking down at the scene unfolding and keeping an eye on it to see if he would have to take action. Tiras handled it though. Not in a preferable way but still. He flinched as he saw Ronin's hand get hit by the bolt. Had that truly been necessary. He sighs softly before going to find Tiras in the dining room. "That was a bit troublesome. Though not completely unexpected."
over a year ago IAMYOURENEMY said…
"Sometimes you need to remind assholes why you're the top dog. Shame one of yours had enough of your blood in him not to be fully frozen." Tiras commented while reaching for his tea, sipping his tea before setting it down. "Why are Japanese people so damn bullheaded?" He asked out of frustration. "You'd swear they didn't know or read our book."
Tsukiyomi poured himself a cup of tea as well as he sat down next to the man. "The Japanese just have a strong sense of family and bloodline. And they know the book certainly by heart. That why they bow to the golden dragon's blessed family. And the bullheadedness is just their pride and courage. That part of you is Japanese as well." He says the last bit with a bit of a grin but he left the fact that most of the thirty families bloodlines were of his children. With the Mizushima line being the strongest though as that line was born out of his first son.
"That's why I love them too; they're my people even if they're pissed at me." Tiras sighed out while sitting back, rubbing his face a bit with his cold gauntlet. "No other people are stubborn enough to attack god." He mumbled out before smiling and shaking his head. "What do you think is gonna happen when I'm four hundred years old? Do you think I'm gonna have to explain that it's some elven magic or something?"
Well, in their defense, they probably did not know they were going against an actual god. Though knowing the Mizushima line, even if they knew, they would still fight. Tsukiyomi smiles aoftly and shrugs. "Honestly, by that time i believe you would have faked your own death or something like that to run away with Felicia one point in time. Just so you can live quietly. But not yet or for a long time though. Probably when you are around hundred. You are too involved now with everything to be even thinking aboht leaving. Am i right?"
"Maybe. The riches I hold are useful and I'm not keen on living in a wood hut for eternity after the whole cave thing." Tiras said while smiling, shrugging a bit. "I'll leave when my time is gone. Perhaps Virgil or Louisa can take over...hopefully doing a good job. How do you deal with your kids...passing from age? Or have they all ran away too, living forever in hiding?" He asked quietly, thinking about how he'd react to losing his babies again.
Tsukiyomi could not imagine Tiras living in a cabin indeed. He was too used now to luxery. At his question though his smile falters for a second before it turned to something a bit sadder. "No. They all passed. I promised myself i would not make more immortals. Being immortal and having powers almost immediatly makes you get into a position to become a god. I will not threaten this world like that. Even if my kids were all good ones. I was there when each of them died. They never asked for more life. Immortality. They never begged for it even when they breathed their last breath. That's how I know they had been good man and woman... Honestly it does not get easier. It's always sad. But i carry them with me." He taps his heart twice as he smiles a bit more. "And I do see them back in the people walking the earth now. It makea me proud seeing their decsendant still walking these lands and living."
"Maybe I'll create a paradise away just for them, so that we can visit them and ease the pain we endure." Tiras whispered out, thinking out when Ra killed his daughter which made him tear up a bit or when Virgil died with his wife and children during the apocalypse. "It's a pain only we can know. To be gods, feeling love.and...to watch what we love wither away like everything else, to be reborn." He then smiled. "Look at me, complaining like usual. Does it ever stop?" He asked rhetorically with a chuckle.
Tsukiyomi puts his hands in his pockets as he smiles softly. He reaches out and pats his head kindly. "It's that pain that keeps us connected to the humanity we have. And your complaining? No it will not stop. Or else it wouldn't be you." He says with a chuckle before refilling their tea cups. "And even if a paradise for then sounds good, Nymphia agrees with me that it is best to let souls rest after death."
"Now if we can only get them to rest while living, we may make some progress." Tiras commented before sighing and pouring himself more tea as well. He turned on the television to Cantenseel's station as they shared the same broadcasting because of general proximity and there he saw a news coverage on a vigilante who had been fighting crime in Cantenseel.

----------

Belial came out of an alleyway wiping his hands after having beat two mafioso's to the brink of death. As the police sirens loudly blared out in the background he had an idea of where to go next, knowing their location was an Italian bistro the Don owned. Walking on the sidewalk he made his way back home knowing that Cecilia was at work. He dug into his old things and found his old military uniform, pulling it on and finding him giving himself a salute in the mirror as he wore his blue beret with the sigil of the four swords. He put everything away and kept his beret and dogtags, thinking he may wear them again. He looked at the time and decides there was a bit before people were back so he sat down on the couch and started watching television.
Cecilia came home shortly after Belial started watching tv, having went home a bit sooner than usual. Not that she didn't have much to do. She just didn't feel like working a second sooner. She had been in that mood since early in the morning after arriving at work. Because when she had arrived, she immediatly learned of Tomoe's departure. They had not spoken to eachother since the attack of the crow in her house. Since they parted so badly. So he had not told her he had been sheduled for a flight to Afghanistan, to the task force their, that exact morning. The urge to go to the airport to see if she could stop him had been strong. But she had not done that. Instead she had focused on work. Or tried to atleast. She had been staring at the files more than reading them. After entering the house she sighs softly as she hangs up her coat, heading to the living room afterwards where she saw Belial. "Hey." Was all she said before crashing onto the couch next to him, laying her head on his shoulder after.
"Hey Cecilia." Belial mumbled out as he rubbed her shoulder, looking tired. "I've discovered some breakthroughs with the mafia but we can talk about that later. How have you been?" He spoke out to her with a smile, seeming to be a little exhausted from whatever work he was doing. He dogtags jingles a bit as he shuffled, leaning his head against her.
How has she been? Terrible. Sick. Sad. Depressed. Guilt ridden. Stressed. "Just fine." Cecilia breaths out, though her voice said something else as she closes her eyes for just a second. She fiddles with his dogtags for just a few seconds before leaning up and giving his cheek a soft kiss. "I'll go see what I can fix for dinner." She says before standing up again and walking to the kitchen, opening the fridge to see what they had but instead just staring into it as her mind began wandering again.
"Alright love." Belial said while rubbing his face, knowing that there was something wrong with her. He however was in no position to be helping; he himself was escaping the inner demons that haunted his soul. Still, he felt there was something he needed to do in the end. "What's on your mind Cecilia?" He asked while crossing his arms, leaning against the wall.
Cecilia had been taking some vegetables out of the fridge but paused when she heard his question. She guessed that she was not that great at hiding things from him. Which was annoying. But at the same time, in some way, a comfort. Slowly she puts the vegetables down, her back still towards him as she took a deep breath. "Tomoe departed for Afghanistan this morning. I found out from a collegue at the office." She tried to state as a matter of fact, as if it not affected her as much as it did, but the way her fists clenched on the counter said something else.
"Yeah, these things never feel all that great when they don't work out the way we wished the would. Believe me, I can understand more than anyone else right now." Belial said with quiet voice, shaking his head. "I can't really tell you though the proper way to do it...getting over it. I didn't do it the right way so all I can tell you is what not to do and that I'm here for you in all this." He mentioned with a smile though behind it there was a clear amount of worry.
Getting over it. He was talking as if it was already a lost cause. If she had lost him forever. And she just needed to learn to cope with that. It did feel that way. Tomoe would have never done this. Just leave without calling her. He would have told her. Should have told her. Did she really mess up and hurted him so bad for him not even wanting to talk to her anymore? She guessed she had. And that realization made tears form in her eyes, through she tried hard to push them back. "Okay...." Was all she said with her back still towards him since she felt like screaming instead.
Perhaps this had been a bad idea trying to help her. Belial wasn't the best at helping, merely hurting. He wondered now where Bailey was, noticing it was late and not hearing her in her bedroom. He noticed she wasn't in her room and felt himself slowly crumple up inside as he realized there'd be no reason for her to be out this late. "Where is Bailey?" He asked as he felt his heart beat hard, quickly coming to the kitchen.

---------

"We wait for your daddy little girl." The eagle said as he wore his mask, wearing a white suit and holing a cigar in between his fingers. He was large, having a fat roll for a neck and arms the size of Bailey's torso though his left hand was bleeding, having a bite mark on it.

Bailey looked at him with duct tape over her mouth, glaring as she had been made to not bite. She squinted, looking and him and huffing out. She knew that her father would come and save her.
Cecilia felt bad for being so blunt at the moment. Though this was the first time she had ever lost someone so significally important to her so she did not know how to handle it. She would apologize to him later for certain. When her mind wasn't this emotional. She started cutting the vegetables when Belial returned, now clearly in distress. "Bailey? Did she not come home? I mean, she told me her classes today only ran till around 1 o'clock today. And she said she did not have any plans after." She always checked the girl's shedule to know where she would be. And she always stuck to it or atleast notified them if something changed. So now she was right away worried as well.
"So the mafia might be angry at me for me....disrupting some of their shit." Belial grumbled out before going to slam his hand on the counter, stopping when he remembered his strength. "Okay so there's this bistro that the mafia is running...maybe I don't know...we charge it?" He asked in a small panic, thinking about all the ways he'd murder their leader hurt his daughter.
Cecilia was not even going to ask what he has done now before going to grab her laptop and starting it up. She would not scold him for angrying the mafia, they were on their hit list anyway thanks to the intell they had about their connection with Henry. She started up a program on her laptop. And showed the entire city. In one place there were alot of red dots close to eachother. Their house. And then their was one red dot seperated. The location of the bistro indeed. "I placed tracking devices in all her shoes. Just in case." She explains, always having been the calculated one. She wondered if they could ask Rex for assistence but she was not sure who he had to support them. As far as she knew he had no secret team made of fighters except Belial being the start of one. And they could not ask the agency for support, Henry would be on to them even more. "Rex doesn't have back up for us. Normally the agency I work at would be the back up but we can't call on them. Even if this is mafia, I am not on any case to investigate them. It would raise questions and Henry will know. It's just us then." She said before getting up and grabbing her bullet proof vest and putting it on before tieing up her hair. "I will notify Rex. Perhaps he can take care of a cover up or something afterwards. Us charging a bistro and taking out part of the mafia will not go unnoticed. Nomatter what we do or how we do it." Even Henry will know it was them. Belial rampaging to get his daughter would be understandable. But her involvement will be regonized to. It might jeoperdize things she realized. He might realize she is on to him. But at the moment that did not matter.
"Be my sniper support, I'll be able to charge in and get her." Belial said as he put his hand over his necklace below his dogtags, switching his suit on and having his nanobytes in his skin form to armor. His armor was cold and hard like titanium and with vein like lights going through him, projecting the energy as a blue light. The veins went up to his neck where he didn't have the helmet form yet, exposing his head. The whites of his eyes were black and around his eyes the blue lines appear. He was more machine than human and this was the first time he revealed it to her.
Cecilia could not help but stare for a second as his suit fully covered him. He looked like a metal soldier. To believe they could do that to a human. She shakes her head to get her thoughts straight again before grabbing her case with her sniper in it and her motorcycle keys. "Will do. Let's go." She said before they got onto her motorcycle and drove off into the city. They were fast, racing through traffic, and she made sure to make slight detours that would not cost them too much time but made them avoid some of the more camera buzy points. She stopped the motorcycle only a few blocks away in an alley. "I'll be inside of the building on the other side of the street." She said as she took off her helmet. She puts the keys in the helmet as she hangs it on the handle. "If you get Bailey and you make it sooner than me here, just go."
"Yes ma'am." Belial said as he had his helmet form over, showing that the Patriot; the renegade peace keeper was Belial. He went off to the bistro, spotting from the alley way as the nanobytes inside him mimicked the color changing affect of a chameleon, blending in and watching them. "Two guards at least, many may be surrounding." He muttered out before walking, looking like one giant blur moving. He rested against the side of a car and pulled out both pistols before standing up and beginning a barrage of bullets, murdering the two guards before putting his pistols away and having his nanobytes created a blade that came out the forearm on each arm, charging through the bistro in his rage and seeming to attract attenton before luring themselves outside.
Cecilia quickly took her position in the building on the opposite side, having a clear view of the bistro and the streets. She set up her riffle and breathed quietly. Waiting. As soon as the shooting started, the streets emptied out, people screaming and getting away for their dear lifes. There they go. She saw movement in through the windows of the bistro. And she shot twice. Clear shots and dead on, hitting two in the head. Though something else happend what she had expected. Reinforcements from the maffia stationed nearby. There were always more men surrounding a den like this. As quick as the wind she aimed and took the men out before they could enter the bistro. Her shot being silent and so quick that the men did not even have time to turn around and see where the shots had come from before being killed themselfs.
Belial cut down the men she didn't get, seeming to be enraged as every shot that hit him was pushed out or deflected. When everything was done and there was only silence around; a rare occasion for Cantenseel, he walked inside the bistro and went to the backroom where he found his daughter tied to a chair. He grunted, feeling a bat be swung against the back of his head and break. "Where is your leader?" He asked the young man, grabbing his shirt with his bloodied hand and retracting the mask so he could see Belial's face.

"H-He ran! He told me to kill you, please don't hurt me!" The young man said to him, shaking in fear.

Bailey looked at her father who then looked at her, shaking her head as Belial sighed and dropped the man. "You're lucky boy- don't let me see you ever again, you better leave the city." He said threateningly while cutting his daughters binds and exiting the bistro, looking over to Cecilia's vantage point mouthing 'pick her up, i'll take the sewers to escape'
Cecilia kept her aim near the bistro as the streets were now empty and silent though she heard sirens in the distance. When she saw Bailey and Belial coming out she quickly puts away the riffle in it's case and goes down the flight of stairs. She was so relieved to see the girl she could not help but wrap one arm around the child and pull her against her, actually putting her hand on the back of Bailey's head and kissing the top of it. "I am so glad..." She breaths out but that was all she said as they could best go quickly. "Come girl. Be carefull. And come straight home." She warned Belial before grabbing Bailey's hand and heading towards the alley where her motorcycle had been hidden.
Belial nodded and ran off and Bailey who seemed rather pissed off followed Cecilia, grumbling the whole way to the motorcycle. "If I get kidnapped one more time being with my dad I'm going to lose it- WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME?!" She chided out while getting on the back of the motorcycle and waiting for Cecilia. "I don't know what he's doing, I don't care and as long as I'm not hurt it's whatever but by the golden dragon I am so sick of THAT. That and serial killers bursting into my fucking home!"
Cecilia could understand the girl's frustration. She would be pissed of too. She takes the helmet and puts it onto Bailey's head, tightening it before grabbing her own helmet as she realized something. This would not be getting any less dangerous. They were in deep. And as long as this girl lived with them, she was in grave danger and a target constantly. "We'll talk about it when we are home." She says as she puts her own helmet on and drives off. It did not take long for them to get back to the house, them being first actually. "Let's get inside quickly." She says and once they are in she puts the bullet proof vest off before checking the girl again. "Did they hurt you in any way?"
"I hurt them. I bit the fat man's hand so hard it bled." Bailey said while walking into her home with Cecilia, not hearing the police sirens in the background from the manhunt ensuing from 'The Patriot' murdering well over twenty people. "I need to know Cecilia, please be honest. What is my dad doing?....what had he gotten himself into?" She spoke out softly, brushing her hair back. How in danger am I? Are we going to be hurt?"
Cecilia could not help but grin. What a girl. Biting the man who kidnapped her. She was such a brave young child. Though her grin fell a bit at the questions, making her sighs a bit. She led the girl to the couch and made her sit down as she sat down herself as well. "I am not going to lie to you. You are grown up to know and you are not stupid. I can't deny the things that are happening around you. Honestly, yes, you are in danger. Me and your father are deep into an operation to stop a group of very bad people who are threatening the president, this country and the peace we have. And we can get hurt. So i actually think, after this happening today again, it would be best if you... would not be near us for awhile. To go to a safer place."
"I have nobody else Cecilia. I lost my dads family before I was alive and my mother is a terrible person; she didn't even go to the funeral when her parents died. There's....nobody left for me to go to Cecilia. I know my dad can't protect me, one day there will be someone more cruel than cruel that could hurt me. I need to defend myself....perhaps homeschool, get a gun and figure out how to be safe."
"We're deffinantly not sending you back to your mother." Cecilia said immediatly as she reaches out and brushes a bit of Bailey's hair back. "Even if we homeschool you you won't be out of danger. And learning how to use a gun won't save yoh from everthing. You are still a child. They could easily overpower you. Heck, even I can be easily overpowered and tricked even if I am an agent...." she looks a bit to the side before looking back. "Perhaps it is best to send you oversea for awhile. To my older brother. Being on the low might help get their focus off of you."
"Well...if that's what must happen, where do they live?" Bailey asked while looking a bit distraught. "If it's in Japan and I'm not assuming anything because you're an Asian lady, I only can speak English." She said in her clearly distinct accent, looking back and hearing the sirens more. "Yeah we should maybe get out of here though Cecilia."

----------

Belial said while going through the sewers, feeling his hands across the wet concrete as he made his way to the only place he knew- south. He continued to walk as he retracted his helmet and went towards a lighted area and leaned against the wall, hearing helicopters fly around the city looking for him. He looked up, seeing through the grate as people walked by and shadows moved- the light going off and on. He closed his eyes, thinking of his childhood once more.

~~~~~~

"Oops I'm sorry." Belial said as a teenager no younger than fourteen, having messy hair that seemed to go all directions as both his and the girl he bumped intos school uniform got soiled by the clanking of his lunch into hers.

The girl with chocolate hair, brown eyes and pale skin seemed to be in shock from her white blouse turning brown from chocolate milk before she reached over and slapped him. "Fucking wanker."

"Wanker?" Belial barked out before slapping her back. The two then began pulling each other's hair, getting pulled away after a minute by school administration and being put in the office. Being sat across from each other they waited for their parents to come and talk with them. He looked down, rubbing his face before looking over at her. "I'm Belial."

The brown haired girl looked down, seeming pretty down she was going to be yelled at before looking up at him and laughing at his stupid face for a second. "Claudia."

~~~~~~

Belial didn't know what time it was when he finally got home but when he did he could see there was a little bit of light inside. He walked inside and rubbed his face as he looked and saw it was about ten o'clock. He saw Cecilia and smiled, yawning a bit. "Remind me not to take the sewers again. How are you, hot cakes?"
Cecilia had not told Bailey much about her brother. Just that he lived in Japan and that she would be safe there for awhile. Though she still needed to run it past Belial first and then they could truly discuss it. So with that, she told the little girl it was late enough, telling her not to worry as well, and sended her off to bed. Since then she had been up waiting for Belial to return home, which he was taking his sweet ass time for. So when he arrived home finally she sighed deeply in relief and stood up to give him a hug. "Good now. Bailey is good as well. She's asleep now."
"You might not want to hug me, I just came out of a sewer." Belial commented before sighing, kissing her cheek and seeming greatly upset in his own quiet way. He shook his head, looking in the distance as he heard over the TV that the Patriot had committed a massacre, keeping out the fact that it was mobsters. "Course Henry is running a smear campaign against me....things won't be safe for her. You have family...right?" He asked while seeming to sound down, thinking about Bailey being gone again.
Cecilia's smile fell a bit as she saw what mood he was in. He probably realized what he had to do as well. She gets the remote control and puts the tv off, sick of seeing and listning to those filthy lies. Henry was going to pay for all of this. Gently she takes a hold of Belial's hand and sits down on the couch with him. She looks at their hands as she softly caresses it with her thumb before looking up at him. "Lots of family here. But also a brother in Japan. I already talked to her about my idea about this and.... I believe she would be safest away from here..."
"I went so long without seeing her- just got Claudia away and now I have to let her go. It's the hardest thing Cecilia I'm telling you; to have the ones you care about have to leave because you can't keep them out of danger." Belial said in a moment where his eyes began to water. "What did I do Cecilia?...getting us caught up in this fucking mess we can't seem to get out of."
Cecilia reached out as she gently brushes a pieces of his hair behind his ear and then caresses his cheek with the back of her hand. "You could have never predicted this... It may not seem like it now but we will get out of this. We are making huge steps already. But if we are to continu, you and I both know she can't stay here. Though she'll be fine. My brother will keep her safe. And you will see her again. I know it is hard now. But you have to get through this. You have to make this decision."
"I want Henry's head- everyone that has breathed the same air as him as they plot their schemes." Belial said as he turned from her and his sadness transformed into anger. He then turned back to her with grit teeth and breathed out, sighing out as he felt her words comfort him. "As long as she's safe we'll be fine. We can take care of ourselves at least." He said quietly, feeling the nanomachines in him vibrate a bit as if showing him they were there.
Cecilia nods in agreement to his last words. Though she could not help but grin a slight bit. "That girl of yours can also take pretty good care of herself. She saved me with that shotgun and apparently, she bit the hand of the guy that had kidnapped her. I swear if you ever start to train her she will be a beast," She says, praising the little girl for her bravery and strength. And to try and lift his mood a bit up. Even if it's just a bit.

-----

Fayline was frantically putting on her jacked over her nightgown as she nearly seemed to hyperventilate. As if she was in panic. Which she was. Her heart was pounding and tears were in her eyes as she grabbed her keys and her phone. She checked it. No calls from the doctor. But that was not right. He had called her. She felt certain of it. With shaking hands she dials Joseph's number and within seconds she had him on the phone, it was unusual for her to call this late with a workday ahead tomorrow. "J-Joseph. I think the d-doctor just called. H-He said she died-" She got out of the house and managed to lock the door behind her as tears now went down her cheeks. "-M-My mom. He said her heart couldn't take it. But it can't be right. She was doing better. Though I f-feel like it's true. That she's gone. And I think I saw her. Laying dead. Even if the doctor just called. I know she died. I just know." She was rambling and crying so much that she did not look to the sides as she crossed the street. "I am heading there n-" She heard a honk. And when she looked to the side she saw a truck heading towards her. It hit. She screamed as she dropped the phone. She expected to feel the ground next. But she felt nothing. Heard nothing. And when she opened her eyes she was still standing on her shaking legs. No truck to be seen. They never drove down these parts anyway. But it had felt so real... Slowly she picks up her phone. "Joseph.... I don't think I am feeling that well..."
Joseph stood up in the middle of his meeting and stood up, walking out to take the call before panicking. He began to run for the door before realizing what was going on perhaps as he panted a bit. "Fayline, Fayline. Fayline!" Joseph called out. "She's fine. They're tracking her condition live time, I'd have been alerted immediately. She's fine....she's fine, go to where she'd be right now and see her." He whispered out drenched in sweat and panting out.
Fayline let's out a shaky sigh. But his words did not soothe or calm the anxiety inside of her. One part was telling her it was alright. That Joseph would have indeed been alerted. That there had been no call registered on her phone. She was alive. But the other part of her was fighting that as she had seen her mother laying dead. Felt like she was dead down to the core. That heart wrenching feeling. "I-I... Don't wanna..." She sat weakly as she sat down on the sidewalk, too shaken up to keep standing. She didn't want to because she was so afraid of what she would see. And she knew what she would see in her heart. Even if logic and her mind told her otherwise. "I think I just got hit by a truck..." She said absentmindly, not even to him but more to herself as she tried to piece together the logic.
"No...no. The roads aren't large enough for a truck like that Fayline, you live in a residential area. You're talking, someone hit wouldn't be talking dear. Just breathe, you're seeing things." Joseph said quietly, breathing out as his panic calmed and his tender caring self came. "You're okay baby, your mother is too. Don't worry mon amour, we are okay."
It made sense. It really did. And Fayline knew so as well. But it all just felt too real. She was just FEELING it. She shook her head. "I hear you. But I just... Y-You're wrong. You have to be. I know what I saw. I heard the doctors words vividly. I am not just seeing things. I FEEL them too. I just know. I must seem crazy bu-" And then she stopped. Gods she must seem crazy. What would he even be thinking right now. Trying to go against him even if logic screamed he was right. She felt like such an idiot. "I-I am going to hang up now. I'm sorry." She says, competely utterly emberassed by what she just did as she clicks him away.
"What the hell?" Joseph asked as she hung up, shaking his head and calling her mother instead to make sure she would be able to keep in touch with Fayline and keep her okay. "Hey, it's Joseph. I'm at a meeting but I need you to check on Fayline; she's been saying the most prepostrous and she really needs to just be watched right now."
Rona picked up the phone and she became immediatly worried for her daughter's safety as she did not know what exactly was going on. "Joseph, sweetheart, I am in the hospital still." She says. Since the surgeries became more and the rehabilitation became more they decided it would have been best for her to stay till she was through it all. It would have been too much to keep traveling from the hospital to home each single time. "I'll call her but what's wrong?" She asked clearly worried.
"She's just concerned about your health that's all Rona." Joseph said quietly before checking the time on his watch. "Alright, sorry I have to go. Please call her." He simply said before hanging up quickly and going back to his meeting, clearing his throat. "So, continuing with our talks-" Joseph went on, finishing his meeting and sitting at his table in his office for a moment to catch himself. He lit a cigar and sat forward, wondering how exactly he'd go forward with Fayline in this- who would he even talk to? The church? "Fuck." He sighed out, calling Renald and grumbling over the phone. "I swear the weirdest thing happened to day." Joseph said before explaining his situation to him over the phone. "But the thing about it...is I remember this, but it didn't happen."
Renald picked up the phone immediatly though he was not expecting something big. He called often. So when he heard the story he was quite surprised and a bit confused. This was not like Fay at all. Yes she worried about her mom's health. But she was not the type to freak out to that level. And that truck was completely unrelated. It was even stranger as Joseph finished by telling him he remembered it too. "I... Honestly have no clue what could be going on." He says as he leans against the window with his shoulder as he looks out of it in thought. "It's strange that you.... Remember it as well. But all i do know is she would never be freaking out this much." He just didn't understand how Joseph could also be remembering it. Her getting delusional was one thing but this was completely something else.
"Yeah, well I'm sure you can understand why I'm cracking out the cigars for this one." Joseph commented out while pulling a white hair from his head, realizing that stress was probably making his hair start to lose color. "I'm not sure whether I need an exorcist or...or a priest or something for this- I mean we can't BOTH be going crazy can we?..." He asked quietly. "Can we?" He asked himself, shaking his head a bit. "It felt just like that...that vision from Archaeus felt like. Fuzzy but...familiar in a way as if I've felt whatever I'm feeling before, like I felt like I've heard his voice before."