dramatização aleatória The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

dramatização aleatória 5723 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5551-5600 of 5723

over a year ago Mirra1007 said…
Cecilia kneels down next to his wheelchair, taking his hand in hers. "And if you stay strong now you will be walking again soon. You are improving each day. You can move around easier. I notice your legs are getting stronger.... The past is a pain and this now is hell. I know. But please. Please just share this hope with me that you will be walking again soon." She cups his cheeks. "You are Belial Devonshire. The most cocky, strong and passionate man i have ever met. And this is your final fight. You just got to keep looking forward. Because I am not going to let you leave me."
over a year ago IAMYOURENEMY said…
Belial looked at her with hope in his eyes and nodded his head, knowing that she was right and smiling a little. "Then I guess I'll keep fighting, if not for me then for you." He spoke out quietly before turning his wheelchair around and grabbing his shaving cream and razor, making his face at least neat again before he cleared his throat. "Can you fix my hair up?"
Cecilia felt her breath catch a bit in her throat as she saw that in his eyes. Hope. The first glimmer she had seen in ages. And that fueled hers. Her will to lull him through this. Her strength to help him. "Ofcourse." She said as she took the brush and softly brushed his hair, enjoying it before she puts it up in a Japanese bun. It suited him. She wraps her arms around his neck from behind, putting her hands on his chest before kissing his cheek. "I love you, Belial Devonshire."
"I love you too, Cecilia Devonshire." Belial said to her before closing his eyes. The rest of the morning elsewhere was different for the new world, which it was the evening in. A tall figure in a black cloak pulled up riding a horse, in front of a mansion with six men who also wore black coats. Guards from the gates rolled up, showing their hilts to them.

"Who the bloody hell are you lot?" The taller guard asked with two oak brown eyes and a face like a bull dogs.

"I'm King Radriel of Elvenan, worm." The tallest man in a cloak said while pulling his hood down, revealing a long and slender Elven face with a crown of thorns and a hideous scar across his nose from where John Martin had broken it. "Bring me to your lord, lest we stick your bodies on a cross and let you fester for the crows."

The tall guard stood quiet before narrowing his eyes. "Just you."

"Of course my good man, they are just here to keep you company." Radriel said before walking forward, giving his blade to the guard before being shown to be the lords library.

"Lord Hayes, may I present-"

"I am Radriel, the King of Thorns." Radriel spoke out while taking off his cloak, revealing beautiful gilded green elven armor. "I have been planning on this for sometime."
Donovan Hayes sat behind his desk, finishing some late night paper work as he had to. Demands of the Queen to make this new world thrive. He looks up as a guard entered, frowning as his work got interupted and not having expected anyone to visit or such. He hated that. People just showing up. But for this man he would make an exception. "King Radriel, what do I owe the pleasure for this meeting for?" He asked, clueless what the man would what or demand.
"I wanted to guage you, human lord. Excella spoke well of you and that's rare- you must understand how limited our good interaction with your kind is." Radriel said while looking at him. "I have a token of one of your peoples esteem across my face, for the whole world to see. We elves...have not had much goodness with the British especially." He looked at the flag hanging in the room. "So tell me, Mr. Hayes. How has this relationship been beneficial for you?"
How has this been beneficial for him? Donovan tried not to scoff or show anything to show he had not truly have been wanting to work on this. Perhaps the elves thought he was a good man. But he did not like the elves. Everything had worked fine before they revolted. "Most beneficial for us is probably the food rations from the lands your people are working on." In return the elves were treated fairly. Given food, shelter, normal work times. In truth, most benificial for him was that he was still alive for agreeing to do this.
"Yes, I agree." Radriel said. "Better for...you, not for me you see." He commented out before grinning. "See my point? The thing is, is I know you have an elven King and it's your daughter marrying him. I'm sick of this...one way street- my people get money but Elvenan remains struggling. I see two solutions and, well tell me if I'm somehow being unfair. The first is that you give aid and we continue our path...or I declare myself a sovereign nation to the world, set up taxes...tariffs and make things much more complicated for you...and not because I want to, I'm dead broke right now."
"To correct you for a minute, we have a human Queen and an elven consort." Donovan says as he puts the papers he had been working on to the side. "We're giving as much aid as we can. You people are being treated fairly. We can't just pump money into Elvenan because it is struggling. We are doing everything we can. And your people being healthy and treated well should be enough." He said. Bloody elf. Wanted to get even more like a leech. As if he would give in to that.
"If you believe I care able the individual elf you are wrong. Let me tell you a story, a story about someone idealistic who made the mistake of thinking I was caring " Radriel's ears started to point back, showing he wa getting agitated. "My brother thought he would change our society, make us integrate into the humans to ensure our survival, he claimed. Well I was the only one with the strength to do that and when the human leaders, your consort and the president of Cantenseel came I drew my blade and cut my brothers throat in front of our eldest leaders." He hissed out. "So take this as some fuel to charge your thinking- tell your queen and her pet elf if you so care, but know that I if I do not have my demands met I will come and nail you, your wife, your guards and those slave bitch elves that work for you." He said while holding his blade side , standing and turning to the door before walking out. A guard tried to apprehend him, having heard his threats but he couldn't overpower the behemoth of an elf who put his hand on the guards helmet and crushed it like a can, making him unable to see before Radriel kicked him like a worm, heading outside to see the gate guards hanging from trees like decorations. He grinned, pulling his black cloak over his head before they all rode out back into the dark of the night.
last edited over a year ago
"-so you better fix this right now because I will not stay put if those bloody animals decide to turn on us. Like they will. We were better off with them as frightend slaves."

"Do not forget you are talking to your Queen, Donovan Hayes." Loraine said through the phone, hearing silence now at the other side of the phone, making jt very clear who was in charge. Her father had just filled her in about the visit he had gotten from the elven king last night. He has told her the King's demands and threats. Her father was clearly not the man to be negotiating in this situation. She needed to go herself. "I'll be on my way to the new world soon. I want to meet this King myself. It has been time we were to meet. Do not do a thing to provoke him till then." She said before hanging up. This was going to be.... Interesting. Especially since she knew what this King has done to his brother and to her fiance a while back. Tiras was not going to like her going. She stood from her chair in her office before going back to the bedroom, it still being so early she was still in her nightgown and Tiras in bed. The call actually woke her up. She enters the bedroom and sits next to Tiras on the bed. "Morning love. I... Have ti go to the new world soob it appears."
"To visit your father?" Tiras asked her tiredly, having been kept up by war nightmares for most of the night before frowning as she was quiet. "Oh no." He chuckled out as he sat up- his long silver hair that was in his face now being pushed out of his face. "You seriously can't be considering talking to that brute king do you?" He asked her before squinting his eyes. "Fine." He then grinned, knowing he was going to say something she'd potentially dislike. "But I want to go. The elves have me to thank for the British army not burning their rathole in the woods and I think that may diplomatically help us considering you are a British."
Tiras ofcourse knew Loraine didn't want him to go. That's why she knew he woukd be very persistent on going with her. But it has two side. One side did not want him to go because of the trauma he has gone through with that man. The other side knew he could give then a political advantage. She knew this was not going to be a kind conversation. It was going to be rough. And perhaps she needed someone who could be just as rough back. She puts a hand on his chest, rubbing it a bit. "Are you certain? I can manage it myself..." But then she thought back to their falling out, before smiling softly. "You're coming with me. I need my consort beside me." She softly kisses him.
"I knew you'd see it my way." Tiras said before giving her a peck on the lips. "Let me go to my armory and get on my attire, then we can leave. Knowing how long it takes we'd have a couple day journey." He then stood up, walking out of the room and going to put his robe on first, only finding it was beginning to fit tightly because of his beer belly. "Fuck." He grumbled out, managing to fit it all on before trying up his hair and going back to their room. "Am I getting fat?"
Loraine lets out a deep sigh as he left the room, already planning in his mind what would be needed to be taken with her as in papers and such. Thinking about what the King wants and how they could compromise without things getting worse for Britain or violent. She was pulled out of her thoughts by his question, making her giggle as she walks over to him and wraps her arms around him. "Only a tad bit chubby." A sweet yes which she finished with a kiss. Days later the couple arrived in the New World, King Radriel already been requested by one of Britain's guards that traveled to Elvenan for a meeting. They were in the Hayes mansion where the meeting would take place. Waiting for the King to arrive. Loraine was a tad bit nerveus but that did not show as she stood tall in her light blue royal gown with her crown on her head, standing straight as they waited in the entrance hall.
When Radriel rolled up to the mansion he made sure he was at the lead of a horse of elven archers, each having the tip of their arrows coated in the same poison that nearly killed Tiras. Radriel wore green metal srmor that was scaled, reflecting off the light with each scale glistening it's own shine. He had a spear on his back, looking ready for war with his crown painted a blood red. Next to him was Excella, wearing a white gown with a crown of purple flowers that rested against her chocolate brown hair. They both walked to the front of the mansion, Radriel being the tallest man there even as Tiras who was tall, came out with Loraine- the two looking like ants compared to the two large elves.

"Lady Hayes and Prince Consort Tiras, how do you do?" Excella asked with a beautiful elven smile- her pearly white teeth shining against her two luscious pink lips.

"Well." Tiras replied back in elven, having learned after the massacre and making Radriel grin a bit as he tried to not look Tiras in the eyes.
Loraine bowed slightly at the two, even as a Queen she did not put herself higher than anyone else. She was sort of glad this woman was with the King though. It gave her thought it was going to be a polite conversation. Though the armor, weapons and archers said otherwise. "Very well, thank you for asking. I hope your travels went without troubles as well." She said politely, returning the smile.
"Yes, the untouched grass plains that are tan like wheat and our green forests and beautiful this time of year- the scars of the great fire are the only trouble however, for they are such a hideous scar on our land." Excella smiled, noticing the two men quiet. "Well, how about we all go inside? We all can be nice, cordial, have some tea and discuss how we both can further the interest of our peoples." She said more for the men than anything else, feeling the animosity- at least it kept her barking dog quiet she thought.
Loraine glanced at Tiras and then at Radriel, feeling the same thing Excella was probably feeling. Men will be men. "That sounds like a wonderfull idea. What I had in mind as well. I already had tea and some fruits and sandwhiches prepared as well. I can imagine you both being a bit hungrey from the long travel." She said before she led them to the dining room where everything had been set up. They sat, and the maid poured them all a cup of tea. Loraine blows the steam off of her cup before adding a sugar cube. "I heard from my father what your.... Demands were." She spoke to Radriel, looking him in the eye. " Though I don't really like to call them demands. It is more like... Needs I suppose. I came here as soon as I heard as my father wasn't as clear as what you actually are asking from us."
"He heard, but he did not listen." Radriel explained. "My people are paid but Elvenan suffers poverty from the force the freed slaves put upon her resources. Britain long exploited us for free, putting my own mother into slavery and forcing her to bare over twenty bastard kids for your fields- even now we are paid pennies when we make you dollars. I ask what we deserve- payment and respect which your father does not give." He held out his finger, having his ears point back.

"It is true." Excella said with her calming voice, making Radriel's ears flatten. "We all bare scars of slavery and the effects are profoundly felt still. We find it...right that we be payed and though we understand Britain itself us struggling, you are struggling in comfort- we have people starving, people who are dying of disease because our bathhouses crumble because all artisans who had been strong became enslaved and now are too feeble to work. What we ask is...simple and what our kind has promised is just as so- diplomacy or blood, we will be repayed but the first is preferable. The last would starve your people and end in needless death that we ALL would wish to refrain from having."
Loraine frowned a bit at hearing the news. She had predicted it would be hard for Elvenan to rise up as Britain indeed was struggeling still as well because of the past war. But she had ordered her father to focus first on the people before anything else. To give them equal rights. Good payment. Food. Medicine. It appears he has been doing half work and giving her false reports then as she had not heard about this. Starvation. Disease. "War is the last thing I want and I will not let that happen. And you say starve 'your people' but I see you as mine as well. Mine to take care for as I, and Britain, owes that to you. Even if it does not seem that way yet." She was quiet for a few seconds before saying. "About your circumstances, I had not known. If I had I would have taken action sooner. I ordered my father to take care of things here. And i did not mean only the food supplies for Britain but the care and right for your people as well. It appears he has not been completely honest with me. About the poverty.... Like you said, Britain is still recovering as well. I can't just give you a sum of money to stop it, even if I wish I could. But there are things I can do. Medicine and docters for one. Equal sharing of the food produced to Britain and Elvenan. Builders I assign to help construct stronger bathhousses and shelters. But I do ask for patience even if that might be hard. At the moment I am trying to mend things with France and Spain. If I have them as allies and trade partners I will be able to do more. And as the slavery was one of the reasons those countries fell out with Britain, I am certain they would be willing to help."
"That would be a course of action I find good." Radriel commented to her, looking and making eye contact with his piercing yellow eyes. He then looked at Tiras who glared back and then at Excella who smiled, making his expression soften a bit. "If all these things were to happen...I might feel inclined to allow Elvenan to enjoy being...perhaps a province of your country." He then looked at Tiras. "But if that's the case, you probably should make him a King because that would blow over much better." He reached his hand over, feeling her stomach a bit with his hand.
"I was already planning on making him my King." Loraine said as she puts her hand on Tiras's and smiles softly at him. "A province sounds indeed good. Though I know your aim for your Elvanen is higher. An independable country. And I understand those ambitions. After being enslaved for so long, which I truly am sorry for. A province for now, but perhaps.... Perhaps we can see what we can do in the future." She adds with a smile, keeping that option open for them to split later on in a peacefull agreement. "But that is really for the future. I think me must establish a balanced economy first in Britain and in Elvenan. Though trust might be even more fundamental. I am not like my former rulers. I want to work together. Not let you work for me."
"Good." Radriel simply said, looking over at Tiras. "Will this work for you?" He asked him, making Tiras raise his eyebrows, surprised his input was even asked.

"Why are you asking me? Shes the queen." Tiras asked him while raising his eyebrows.

"You are her husband." Radriel replied with.

"And she is my queen." Tiras said to him before clearing his throat. "All decisions go by her, not me. I approve of whatever she approves of."

"Like a good husband." Excella laughed out before looking at Loraine and smiling. "What of that tea we were to have? Now that the business is concluded some relaxation after long journeys for both of us would be beneficial."
Loraine noticed Radriel was not a man of many words. Though she knew that he liked the idea she was proposing. "He'll soon have more to say and have the title he deserves." She says before smiling as well, motioning over to a maid to fill their cups with tea. "I couldn't agree more. Though there is one more thing I like to adres." She looks Radriel in the eyes. "I want you to apologize to my husband as your actions almost costed him his life. Perhaps it had not been intentionally directed towards him, I would appreciate you taking responsibillity for it." She said without flinching.
Radriel was about to sip some tea when she proposed that idea, making his lightened expression turn cold and blank as he set it down, looking at her as if a switch had been flipped. "I think that is a selfish proposal, all considering." He said through his teeth. "He drew his weapon against me and in any culture that is grounds I believe to kill him...and I did not, I gave him a fleshwound. I do apologize for the poison though, I thought you may have been elf enough to resist it."

"I am not dead, am I?" Tiras asked through his teeth, leaving an awkward silence between the two men who clearly looked ready to bite at each other like dogs.
Loraine glanced between the two. She was not completely statisfied with Radriel's answer but she knew this was the most she was going to get out of it and that she probably should not push the elvan male more. She wondered if all interactions between elven males were this feisty or if it was just because they had bad blood together. She was not going to question that. "A selfish proposal perhaps. Or an opening for a truce." She said, directing at it both man. She needed then to bury this hatched. And this barking at eachother did not help. Even if it would be difficult, they needed to accept what had happend and then just forget about it.
Excella squinted both of her eyes, looking at the men and knowing that they'd not be good for any of the things that she had planned. She sighed, shaking her head and knowing that the men would have to be left behind in the morning. She continued tea with them, navigating the game of tongues that seemed to play everytime she spoke to Loraine and articulating why and how the men couldn't be with them the next day and her plan to keep them separate. A day passed and in the morning, guards came to the doors of the men to keep them from leaving and Excella sat on her white horse outside, waiting for Loraine to mount the one they'd got ready for her. Excella's hair was tied back and braided and she wore tan trousers with a white blouse and a black cloak over it, wearing riding boots that were a shined black and having two daggers at her hips and one at her boot, along with a shotgun on the side of her horses saddle with two bandoleers of slugs hanging down from it. "I hope you can ride." She commented, hearing the door open and the sound of footsteps that matched a little person, such as Loraine.
Loraine was kinda relieved that the two men were going to be left behind for this trip. She needed to concentrate on what had to be done. Not have all her attention on the biting men. Apparently, Excella thought the same thing. She herself wore a creamy coloured horse riding set with a jacket on it, her hair in a ponytail. She mounted the horse, just being able to get up on her own as she was even for a human small. "I think I can manage. It has been a part of my lessons though it has been awhile." She says as she holds the reins, waiting for Excella to lead the way. "I would appreciate it though if you can adjust the pace a bit." She asks with a soft smile.
"Will do. We'll be faster anyways because it's just us." Excella said while beginning to ride, whistling to Loraine's horse to get it to follow, almost as if she was talking to the animal as it kept its pace. As they rode from the civilization it was clear how untamed these lands were. From trees, men who defied the law and elves alike. Justice was made by the hands who were willing to make it and blessed were those who did, who in Excella's mind was Radriel. As they walked old battle flags could be seen from Faendal's war, with the eleven thousand color banner of the United tribes and those of the British empire- one of the flags standing out from a pole that have been stabbed down a mans throat and came out the other side. "This land is brutal..but beautiful in it's own way." She said as they entered a great plains where scorch Mark's, flags and the remains of Calix's army was. "Its savage but beautiful, much like its natives."
Loraine had no trouble handling the horse as it seems to follow on his own. So she had alot of time to soak in the surroundings. It was so different what she was used to. And deffinantly could not be compared to the decriptions she had read about the lands in books. She was glad she was seeing it for herself. Gave her a clearer image of what she was building on. When they arrived at the plains she stared silently, knowing what battle this has been. "It doesn't have to be savage anymore. Just free. Just like the natives.... These lands are hit by war so many times. It is admirable how strong your people still stand. Not many could have done that."
"It wasn't me, it was my husband." Excella spoke out quietly. "These aren't quite my people either. I was a slave brought to Cantenseel when I was younger. I lived there till my twenties and was educated by the church who wanted an emissary to convert the elves here. Point of the story is, I'm more human than some of the humans I've met." She commented to her before breathing out and smiling. "Radriel is the architect of this. He is the most beautiful and intelligent person I've met but he's hurt and has anger in him because of what happened to his mother. He's a porcelain vase- a one of a kind but when broken, hard to find the pieces and it'll never be quite the same again." She said quietly. "I love him. He's a hard man but he's also capable of great unseen compassion, like that towards me. He'll lead us right."
"It wasn't me, it was my husband." Excella spoke out quietly. "These aren't quite my people either. I was a slave brought to Cantenseel when I was younger. I lived there till my twenties and was educated by the church who wanted an emissary to convert the elves here. Point of the story is, I'm more human than some of the humans I've met." She commented to her before breathing out and smiling. "Radriel is the architect of this. He is the most beautiful and intelligent person I've met but he's hurt and has anger in him because of what happened to his mother. He's a porcelain vase- a one of a kind but when broken, hard to find the pieces and it'll never be quite the same again." She said quietly. "I love him. He's a hard man but he's also capable of great unseen compassion, like that towards me. He'll lead us right."
Loraine wasn't actually that surprised to hear that Excella's upbringing had been different. She was less wild. Educated and gracefull in a different kind of way. "The most broken ones are often the most compassionate." She said with a soft smile. "I do have the feeling that with you by his side, we all will be able to work this out. Rebuild the lands.... Though I think you agree we should not leave our husbands alone together." She says lightly with a smile, trying to see how such a light joke would fall.
"I'm glad to see the savage didn't skip our men." Excella laughed out finally, holding a smile on her face. She looked through the woods and saw the creatures moving through it as well as elves eyeing them curiously, stepping out from the woods to wave at them and see the human who made their ears point up and cause them to go on guard- they wore green armor made of a material that looked like ceramic and had green blades, dark like oak wood with black metal forged in the blades as well. Among the extra elfy things Excella could not help but feel foreign, always having dressed in the style of the country she had came from rather than that of which Radriel and his people wore. "You come across foresters a lot on the way to Elvenan- they go out far and wide to collect resources for the city." She commented before looking around, staying on guard of course. "What is it that makes you want to help the elves? Why you care?" She asked quietly. "Tiras is half elven and disowns that side of him, does he not? Why does it matter to you?"
Loraine smiled as Excella laughed along before she noticed the elves in the woods. She could not help but stare a bit back, never having really seen elves from the forest like that. They looked skeptical of her. Which was logical ofcourse. Still she smiled at them before looking at Excella. A bit confused why her motives were being questioned. But she guessed no one had shown them such kindness before. Never helped before. "I care for my people. Each single one of them. Humans and elves alike. These lands are still part of Britain. Your people still are. And they were mistreated in a way I would never want to continu or repeat. Britain had stolen your freedom in a brute way many decades ago. I just want to help make some things right to a point that atleast the elves living here live an equal good, healthy and whealthy life as the people in Britain."
"The elves vie for independence in their own way- if you'd ask them if they were British, they'd not know a single word of what you were speaking." Excella commented to her while riding. "His brother Radiel had this idea that he'd unify elves and humans in a way to make the two indistinguishable, where they'd not know they were ever different to stop the separation.." She paused. "But he died. Radriel took his rightful place as king and decided the old way was what was right. If you'd like to keep these lands as part of your nation for the sake of those humans that even dare to still live here, you'd need to convince him that he'll have his peoples freedom." She spoke out quietly. "That's his priority..;besides wealth. I am expecting a child and he refuses to let the child grow up in poverty."
Loraine ofcourse knew the elves did not see themselfs as part of the British nation. But they were. And that meant nothing to do. But alot to her. "I know about the wishes for independence. And I am not really striving for unification. What I want is the same as what he wants. Weither it be that these lands will still be British or a seperate nation does not matter to me. All I ask for is, if Elvenan ever becomes independant, is an politcal alliance that will benifit us both. I don't want the elves or their culture held down any longer. Freedom is what you deserve. But in carefull steps so it will not fall apart." She had really thought it all through. And she meant it. At the announcement of her pregnancy she smiles a bit brighter. "Congratulations. If I had known beforehand I would have brought a gift."
"Elven pregnancies are not much to celebrate. It is a brutal year and a half long process that makes me grow twice my size, up to the point where I can't walk for the last month and then I drop out a creature bigger than a human toddler but acts like one of your infants." Excella walked a path with Loraine, loosely holding the reigns. "Not every elven woman is built to be a mother, trust me. I'm lucky I'm over seven feet tall otherwise my back would break." She laughed out. "I almost envy you. Your pregnancy will be a gentle human one where mine will be literally gods punishment."
"The size of a toddler?!" Loraine said, so in shock her calm serene composure fell as her eyes widened and her mouth fell open. How in the world would someone push that out? It sounded like a true hell indeed such a pregnancy. She would for certainly break so she thanked the gods Tiras was already half elven. She cleara her throath. "Well, then I would have given you a good luck present. It sounds like you need it." But then she smiles softly. "Though you will get something very beautifull in return for those hardships."
"Elven kids are cute, especially the boys because they haven't became quite so vicious yet." Excella said while looking around, seeing the sun begin to set. "Let's set up camp here, it's getting cold." She said before getting down and starting to get them set up for the night. Quickly night fell and Excella woke up her nightmares as usual and breathed out, still being a slave in her dreams. She looked at Loraine sleeping and had half the mind to kill her, knowing she sat on a throne of elven bones but quickly dispelled that thought, frowning a bit
The next morning Loraine woke up, actually having slept rather well for her first time sleeping outside in a tent. Her mother would have gotten a heart attack or be disgusted by the mere idea of sleeping outside. But it had been quite.... Different and peacefull in a way. She sat up and stretched, wondering what time it was as she saw rays of sun already hitting the earth. She got out of the tent and she could not help but be a bit in awe at how peacefull and quiet it was. She breathed in the fresh forest air and smiles. This needed to be protected indeed.
"Good morning." Excella said while cutting up a deer, having caught in during the early hours of the morning by pouncing on it and snapping its neck cleanly. "How did you enjoy your elven hitel?" She asked jokingly, having a big smile on her face. "Was it all you had thought it'd be?"
"Good morning, Excella." Loraine said politely as she sits on a log nearby, feeling a bit digusted by what Excella was doing. It was gross looking and Excella was doing that so easily. "I never expected to sleep so well honestly. My mom would have yelled at me for even considering sleeping outside in a tent. I know it sounds stuck up but it was the way I was raised. Though I honestly enjoyed it very much. It is peacefull waking up in the woods."
"It is. The woes of the world mean little in comparison to what beauty and strength nature has." Excella tore the guts out of the deer and set it to the side. "Mothers I hear are often difficult like that, which makes me fortunate I believe I never knew mine- elven mothers can be often overbearing." She chuckled and then smiled. "From the sounds of it, human mothers are too."
"Indeed. Alot of mothers are. Though mine would be called strict sooner than overbearing." Loraine said as she tried to look anywhere except for the gutting of the animal Excella was doing. Trying not to gag though she did look a tad bit paler than before.
"I can imagine- being raised for the job of ruling has to be hell because I certainly was not prepared for this." Excella began to separate the asking from the flesh with a dagger, coating her hands a pretty red and getting it under her nails. "You have to be good at everything I swear, everything- people expect you to be good regardless of well, reasonable expectations one can have of people." She said while flipping the skin back. "You must have been raised tough."
Loraine never thought her upbringing as tough. Or unreasonable. She was brought up wisely and she got alot of skills out of it. Skills she otherwise never would have had. Skills needed. She never saw it as hell. But thinking back she does realize she might have missed out on alot. Like a true childhood. She shrugs with one shoulder. "I never knew otherwise. For me it was normal. Though looking back.... I guess for a child it had been rough."
"I didn't personally understand it but I see the affect it had on my husband." Excella said while snapping an antler off, squinting her eyes as she used her strength. "He's so used to being in control he was never taught how to give it up or to stop worrying so much- see his life is his position more than anything else. When his father who raised him since birth to become a leader decided his younger brother would take his place, it broke his heart. To him ruling the elves, dictating their life is his destiny- nothing will stop it. I'm sure you feel something similar, which is why you're here."
Loraine looks up at the sky, thinking about what Excella said. Ruling Britain as her destiny. She shakes her head. "No. I never saw it as my destiny. I didn't see myself as such a vital person. I saw it more like.... An obligation to my family. And later it became an obligation to the people. I am here because I know I am the one of the few people who can keep Britain upright at the moment. I don't see ruling asnmy destiny, but something I can do for the lands and people I started to love over the years."