Project pista So what are you thinking about this season (4)?

lindsey2182 posted on Nov 21, 2007 at 01:32PM
Just wanted to know what people are thinking about this season after watching the first episode last week?

Any picks for the top 3 as of right now? what you think the biggest drama queen will be? who do you think actually has talent, etc?

Project pista 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ollythedolly said…
I think Christian has talent, Jack does too. The flakey girl - Elissa, Alysa, she seems totally out of it but can really pull things together. I was super let down by episode 3. It was a challenge yes, but so boring!
over a year ago Jillyb85 said…
I have been in love with Project Runway since Season 2 and I was really really excited for this season but I'm kinda bored by all of the challenges. I don't know what it is but I'm not that excited anymore. I do want to see more of Jillian, Kevin, Kit,Jack, and Victorya...I'm pretty sick of Christian already
over a year ago lindsey2182 said…
Yeah was definitely bored by last week show, hello honestly I don't care what they can do with men's wear. Yeah there are definitely some people that I am forgetting that are on the show because they seem to be focusing so much on certain people.
over a year ago ollythedolly said…
Slice just aired season 2 again, every night there was an episode. From the very start they focused on Santino, Nick, Dan...I think they edit it in such a way that we are attached to certain designers before the end. So I'm thinking Kevin, Kit, Jack and Victoria will certainly be in the top.

And I think Tiki Barber only did the show because of his wife. It was a yawn fest.
over a year ago greekthegeek said…
i think christian is sooo annoying but a top designer.

i liked the Hershey challenge...so yummeh!